what is this button use for.?

JaaZ

Question

16 answers to this question

That is a new evolution of a certain class, it has new skills and passives though it is still under development.

It's like this for example

Rogue / Assassin / Thief

Bladedancer / Blademaster / Warrior

Ranger / Hunter / Archer

it's just an example but at older versions like at 0.7 you could see them but not the skills though.

That is a new evolution of a certain class, it has new skills and passives though it is still under development.

Rogue / Assassin / Thief

Ranger / Hunter / Archer

it's just an example but at older versions like at 0.7 you could see them but not the skills though.

Best answer of all the time.

I think Sange your answer helped everyone in forum who have seek help.

And it's really helpful especially now when there are many people asking questions.I sometyms feel realy bad thinking being a moderator in warspear forum is hardest task and hectic cos too many complaints every day.

Keep it up.  :drinks:

I sometyms feel realy bad thinking being a moderator in warspear forum is hardest task and hectic cos too many complaints every day.

Getting paid to ban people and post like a boss, doesn't sound so bad  8)

Weird. I was sure I posted a response after Hitman posted.

Anyway, almost all what Sange said. When you pressed the arrow, it showed a tab for subclass. Name only, and about 30 empty skill squares.

Though dev said some time ago, the classes have been scraped from development, and partially turned into Chosen and Forsaken.

Good times. No skills, rumors about subclasses, subscription based, no amping, no PvP. Pinnacle of Warspear.

;D but i think that upgrade good when you have empty skill ? then when you get up ur lvl and do some requirements you can get new skill. hohoh but its stop cuz in lvl 1 anyone have full skill.. all you need to do is skill it up :tease: hahaaha

Rogue / Assassin / Thief

Ranger / Hunter / Archer

owh. i thought if use book oblivblablabla (dont know how to spell) we can create other skill builds and use that button to chose wich skill build u want to use.  :blush:

if dev do that for next update it will be great.

• Developer

Rogue / Assassin / Thief

Ranger / Hunter / Archer

That's pretty much the correct answer.

Right now these buttons are not active, but who knows... Maybe one day you will be able to choose different options ;)

I might remember wrong but when i played first times ( were totally noob didnt know how to put swords on etc. etc..) that were on like u can use it?  :search: