The FoF Clan Book

slay

The Friends Of Faith (FOF)

Rebuilding the clan somewhere...

The FOF Clan mission is simple "...helping others especially new players that deserve..."

CLAN RULES: Only people with good behaviour and attitude stay in the brotherhood

Well, if people are not interrested in thread, they're not replying. Bumping over and over again, for example with single screenshot, is just waste of time for people that are using "unread posts" option.

@down

Not for edit button, obviously. They might recruit you.

Em... they are not totally nude, just without torso, just slade showing his underware...  :) by the way, it's just images, so i don't see any nudism here  ;D

@Vanhelsing: BIN ?  ;D  but our member rarely naked while doing daily quest  :give_rose:

@Zhark: When Sharks pay a visit again in our server? I miss your blue shower cap ;D  But I like your barbaric druid style

@Rapgear: If you need to activate Madchap it would be awesome

Here screenshots when we have fun as mountainers in Saphire, the server with few players.

Next time we will pay a visit in Saphire as elfs in full team so we can meet you Zhark the crazy player in a good way

738_.jpg

739_.jpg

@Vanhelsing: BIN ?  ;D  but our member rarely naked while doing daily quest  :give_rose:

@Zhark: When Sharks pay a visit again in our server? I miss your blue shower cap ;D  But I like your barbaric druid style

Next time we will pay a visit in Saphire as elfs in full team so we can meet you Zhark the crazy player in a good way

Ok, i'll wait you  :)  but really I'm looking so crazy? :crazy:

Yeah. :rofl:

I still don't see how you got such a number. It's like there were more resets than on emerald and you took advantage of them all.

Maybe  ;D

It was fun playing as mountainers in the beginning...

After we all reach rank 4 we miss the elf world  ;D

Bye mountainers until next update...

806_.jpg

807_.jpg

:aggressive: i :aggressive: am :aggressive: member :aggressive: of :aggressive: f.o.f. :aggressive: clan :aggressive: pm my alts or message my forum profile if you need help  :bomb:

Hey fof we need designated meeting spot how about arenas. For meeting spots when devs do maintenance and updates

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo Plague, nice to hear from you.

I will definitely pm you if I log in.

Hope in the next update the guild or friend list will be implemented.

Cya pal

@Pinoy, definitely...

wellcome aboard...

Active members are:

-Krylancelo/Kuroski

-Wolfdragon (sometimes seen)

-Scourge/Crimson

-Slay

-Vic (sometimes seen)

-Pinoy

-Plague (:P i dont remember his nick)

-Icee

-Slade (MIA)

-Goddropped (MIA)

-Xiowen (MIA)

Soon the guild system implemented would be nice  :drinks:

Vanhelsing, tag along so often but he is a free player atm. I hope he would join us if the guild exist

vic is very bad, traps my friend at elf city near centaurs when he need boss, tried to hunt mc newbies, always atks without care who they are or what they doing.

vic is very bad, traps my friend at elf city near centaurs when he need boss, tried to hunt mc newbies, always atks without care who they are or what they doing.

I clarified, Vic not on recently and can't mention particular mc name that he killed.

Please double check it.

I know him for a long time