Heres my comic, enjoy!!!

Foxlovevix

Thanks sapphire, everyone is making happy stories and comedy ones but I wanted one that wasn't too connected to Santa but the whole holiday feel, so I made one opposite, someone who has lost and doesn't feel joy till he's reunited with the ones he loves, hence one of the fun things bout holidays, being together, and tanned im not too sure lol its amazing how I was able to get good pics in one setting and run through lol

Thanks kiikiiiii!!!! Im sure urs will be awesome :3 it was fun hehe and I made mine in one night xD no rushing lol I just liked this story in my head and need to quickly compose it lol

Thanks kiikiiiii!!!! Im sure urs will be awesome :3 it was fun hehe and I made mine in one night xD no rushing lol I just liked this story in my head and need to quickly compose it lol

:'( i have my story inside my head too but im still too distracted to make it. ill start makin it tonight  :lol:

:'( i have my story inside my head too but im still too distracted to make it. ill start makin it tonight  :lol:

Well their not judging till January xD lol so its not too much pressure on u

:'( its like poetry, but i like it

love your story!

my story is pretty long too.i think they mntion detail story and you had made in detail and nice story within. 

^ ^

wish u all the best..

Thanks X, ya I wanted to be abit poetic as well and just do something not expected for a change, I find a great story should always be dark and mysterious before it enlightens u and bursts into something u can compare with and enjoy, thanks also Eve glad u enjoyed it ^^ I wish we could've drawers or painted lol