revive scrolls

REAPER

add revive scrolls in game?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. add revive scrolls in game?

• yes
    • no

To revive on place u need 49mcoins. Add some scrolls to do that. sell them in sets like 10=490mcoins. In that way, ppl can allways have them n use if needed, without keeping their coins in case they die n dont spend them on anything else.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=70712.0

You are late

And devs are too lazy to implement it

wow thats and old post.

i ditnt saw it. my bad. but im not stealing ur idea. just to be clear.

well the idea may be old, but i used the right words... :D

In that way, ppl can allways have them n use if needed, without keeping their coins in case they die n dont spend them on anything else.

• 1 month later...

REVIVE SCROLL !!    2nd best item that would be in mcshop.

after SIGN. :lol:

ya that right!

If revive scroll really exist... we will say gudbye to respawn statue, it will be useless soon.

N bg will go more crowded now, not caused by farm but coz war  :facepalm: mc will hv  more chance to conquer that precious place  :drinks:

N last thing... scroll revive make this word "warshop" more fit for this game... :spiteful:

If revive scroll really exist... we will say gudbye to respawn statue, it will be useless soon.

N bg will go more crowded now, not caused by farm but coz war  :facepalm: mc will hv  more chance to conquer that precious place  :drinks:

N last thing... scroll revive make this word "warshop" more fit for this game... :spiteful:

ummmmmm, who cares for bg these days :bad:

ummmmmm, who cares for bg these days :bad:

Bg still one of favo place to farm  :facepalm:

Most of player thinking that better farm bg then just spend all scroll n potion at norlant ...  :bad:

Maybe u not in one of themwho think like that.... :unknw:

It helps unservicable-mcoin people on kotarava after dying.

no worry! u can buy them from trader. im sure WE THE MCOIN PEOPLE will sell them like everything else. or do u use only nortland crystal and runes?

That's a really decent suggestion.

No we need even more than before , becouse in new update  if you dont revive before 4minutes pass you revive automatically in statues.

So , here the point  in my case , i use to have always m.coins in my characters,but sometimes i forget to replenish and so when i die i discover i cant revive on place.So i send fast an sms and wait my account replenish for revive.If my account replenish after 4 minutes, now ill auto revive in statue.Unfair.

Plus i know share ID is prohibited but when i go hunt , Eye for example when someone die and doesnt have m.coins people use to share account details (id for example) for make their friends replenish for them and revive on place.

Now if they die the will revive in statue before account replenish + if you add a revive scroll is so much better for all this players that cant buy m.coins.Just think about it , it isnt a bad idea. :good:

No we need even more than before , becouse in new update  if you dont revive before 4minutes pass you revive automatically in statues.

So , here the point  in my case , i use to have always m.coins in my characters,but sometimes i forget to replenish and so when i die i discover i cant revive on place.So i send fast an sms and wait my account replenish for revive.If my account replenish after 4 minutes, now ill auto revive in statue.Unfair.

Plus i know share ID is prohibited but when i go hunt , Eye for example when someone die and doesnt have m.coins people use to share account details (id for example) for make their friends replenish for them and revive on place.

Now if they die the will revive in statue before account replenish + if you add a revive scroll is so much better for all this players that cant buy m.coins.Just think about it , it isnt a bad idea. :good:

she is right

rev scrolls will prevent scamming and voilting rules and it will make the player use more space=buy more bag= more money for you devs :clapping:

I like this suggest.People who buys miracle coins  can only revived.. But If this suggest possible players can exchange revive scrolls with golds.It would add more interesting because if a player have this scroll he can revived in place like swamp and astral lab and he/ she won't be disappoint.I wish this suggest is applied in this update.

To revive on place u need 49mcoins. Add some scrolls to do that. sell them in sets like 10=490mcoins. In that way, ppl can allways have them n use if needed, without keeping their coins in case they die n dont spend them on anything else.

That would be a good war

it will make the player use more space=buy more bag= more money for you devs :clapping:

If they keep creating items they will soon have to increase the maximum size of our bags -_- im having trouble with 100 slots as it is... need more space.... grrr