Problem with unbind after Circus update

alyanorno

as soon as i updated when circus came out and i read the updates new features i was happy to be able to unbind items so i tried unbinding a Killing whisper Helm i has on my bd Zethu. it worked great, for 1 mcoin the item became unbinded again and lost ench, durability and amp as it was suposed to, but a few minutes later the server became unavaible for a few hours and when it came back up the item was binded again with same amp as before (i assume this was because of a server rollback, the only thing that wasnt the same is that now unbinding it costs 399 mcoins instead of1. so i spent 1mcoin to unbind it and without equiping it again its still binded. i reported this by email via warspear website about 2/3 weeks ago (couldnt do it sooner cause my phne browser crashes everytime i try to send tickets or forum posts :D) and still no reply from support. i'd apreciate some feedback on this subject cause im a paying costumer and you should try and help us especially when it was your fault and not mine :S i have had some problems in the game but they were all solved via support in a weeks time, and even when they couldnt solve it they would always reply explaining why but this time nothing.

yes  i have the same problem i unbind my weapon lvl 17 for 1 mc and after quit hallowen update now i have again in personal with +7 amp  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

nice joke lie players with first unbind 1 mc and now u recuperate ur item if was in bag unbinded lolo :diablo:

same thing happened with my warlock http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73573.0

Sent email to support no reply, not even Snorlax decided to post on my topic  :facepalm:

It's unfair that people get to unbind items for 1 mc while we use 399 even for first one  :facepalm:

as soon as i updated when circus came out and i read the updates new features i was happy to be able to unbind items so i tried unbinding a Killing whisper Helm i has on my bd Zethu. it worked great, for 1 mcoin the item became unbinded again and lost ench, durability and amp as it was suposed to, but a few minutes later the server became unavaible for a few hours and when it came back up the item was binded again with same amp as before (i assume this was because of a server rollback, the only thing that wasnt the same is that now unbinding it costs 399 mcoins instead of1. so i spent 1mcoin to unbind it and without equiping it again its still binded. i reported this by email via warspear website about 2/3 weeks ago (couldnt do it sooner cause my phne browser crashes everytime i try to send tickets or forum posts :D) and still no reply from support. i'd apreciate some feedback on this subject cause im a paying costumer and you should try and help us especially when it was your fault and not mine :S i have had some problems in the game but they were all solved via support in a weeks time, and even when they couldnt solve it they would always reply explaining why but this time nothing.

Same happened to my druid with high-quality cloak  :facepalm:  and it really sucks cause i am epic poor atm so i need to sell it to get some gold. and ofc 1 mcoin is much for me cause i dont have mcoins,only some from tapjoy and i send ticket to support : NO REPLY -.- :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: