another Scammer

Mecha

which is exactly why i do not trade such large amounts of items when buying items since u could get easily sccammed. good thing u got a screenshot, hope he'll get justice and get banned.

when im trading huge amounts of mcoin items im telling them to give me the item after i trade over 50% of my items to avoid scam. Unfortunately, i have never been selling that large amounts of mcoin items for an item, and id never do it, been seeing alot of players getting scammed off their items..

i once saw a guy screaming out in tc that he got scammed off 200 signs, bad for him, thats why we have a brain to think. Listen to your brain , and dont listen to your lust in your heart.

Опубликованное фото

Hi all , I just wanna write this post cause i was scammed and wanna share the name.

Just please pay attention and nobody trade with this person.

Ilahnina told Me she sell Glaive level 18 but that her bag was full , So asked Me to give 50signs to her character level 10 Padisah,and i did (yes i 'm idiot ) then she trade whit Hinluvbi , she gives him my 50sings , he gave her axe level 18 and then...she log off!!She scamm both In 5 minutEs...

Some people say ducks is her character too,but i m Not sure at all.

So guys , dont trust her Or you ll be scammed...

And please if you know about others scammers please post here and let all know they re names...!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ejderha/padisah scammed me for 70 holiday bags

duckin faggot

Looks like this guy is still scamming.  :facepalm:

I 'm So sorry that it happens to you Too.

Thanks Uxie.

By the way idk if she knows badboy or not But she says  that she want Axe for him...I know him,he s from Brasil too,but in my opinion he's a good guy...unfortunately my mobile broke,and In this one i don t think i can take screenshots...So No proves.

I Just hated when this guy started pm Me saying "give Me my signs,you are a scammer and I 'll post it In forum"...

Yes he minace Me..and it maked Me So more mad...

By the way , CROSSFIT says she /he is ESPIAIO Too...Just pay more attention friends...i Hope she get banned room.

I 've Just heard that he &she scamm 30signs from PETERGABI Too some minutes ago.I know it s true cus he says to me.

Now ill make a New post with a full list of scammers...Maybe people will read...and memorize names...i Hope So..

omg vanity, so sorry u got scamm. Trade should be on current char online, dont believe other small lvl new char. Do admin, taking care of this trouble?

No problem , I Just wish that others don t make my same error.And No , admin can 't do anything, i had No proves , only my words. :unknw:

No problem , I Just wish that others don t make my same error.And No , admin can 't do anything, i had No proves , only my words. :unknw:

We good and trustful players are with you!