hi all im kagevixen

kagevixen

:drinks: I'm new to the forum but not to warspear I been here for a whold year. I want to make friends but I see making them is harder to find them. :'(. But I can still see few good ppl so idc ;) so how it like this you like me cool you don't oh well. I will not listen to crap that make of crap ty all that are nice to me as icenovafox ranger lv 17 kitnova lv 16 and kagevixen lv 14 soon 15 :lol: :yahoo:

;Dty for you warm welcome :yahoo: I wish there are more like you :pleasantry: out there but. I guess I have to wait for them to see me. :pleasantry:

lmao ur not the real owner of icefoxnova or kitnova. unless ur the real fox who supposedly passed away. ir is donovan another persona of urs. both did talk so similar.... lol just sad if its true u lied about dying just to make friends again but hell whatev. fox I knew was cool she mayhave been troubled but she was always true. lol guess she's nothing but a dream -_-

Oh I remember you I try to kill you lik15 time and failed but anyway :aggressive: it nice to have my first hater  :lol: :lol: :lol: oh donovan told me if you every said something like that to email him personal to see what happening here his email [email protected] so hush lil man and talk with donovan about icenovafox and kitnova that your beef with him not me. I own them because he quit so duh.