The story of me...

Legionn

My story...

I was desperate and alone. I had nobody to talk, chat no nothing. But I was still able  to survive somehow.

When I lost my hopes I met Warspear Online. It was just like a new beginning. I was surprised when I saw what I can do. I was addicted to the game. I started to have friends and enemies...

My oldest friend Rainbowz was taking care of me. He never cheated on me. I had another good friend - Sorath. His story is totally diffrent. He was banned because of a mistake he had done. Same thing happened to me in another way... I stole a players account. I didn't know what I was doing. But I had done it. I was succesfull on making one of my friend an enemy. I still get angry on what I've done. Why have I done it?! Why?!

I was banned. It was just like the beginning before playing Warspear Online. But this time I wasn't going to give up And I started to play again the day my ban finished. Everyone started to be a hater of me. My friends were now my enemies. They told many things about me. I tryed to not pay attention. And the time past. Everything started to get in proper again. I should never forget who supported me. Arkdiablo - The faithfull and the funny guy, Icekiller - Really kind and never cheats on you. Rainbowz - never accepts someones defeat, Sorath - The brave guy and lastly Arkdiablo - Friendly.

If there is someone who guided me they are my friends. I never forgot you guys, never will. I have alot to say but this is enough for now. Regards,

LEGION

• 1 year later...

ok before i read it i k its awesome my bro

look at the date ._.? ;D 

This thread is like a year old, and this event was closed a century ago .-...congratz, you just revived the thread.

43373_.jpg

43374_.jpg

43375_.jpg