PLEASE MAKE BD SKILLS BETTER

slay

Well, this is my concern for a long time

The only thing that make BD weak in 1 vs 1 PVP is don't have any skill to make enemy totally uncontrollable.

Other class except Druid have a the skills as follow:

- Shaman = earthquake --> cant use skill, cant move, area effect  :facepalm:  confusion make enemy run like crazy & sometimes so far away  :facepalm:

- Barbarian =charge --> can stun the enemy, range attack

- Rogue = gouge --> lock the enemy

- Ranger = trap --> but if the enemy walk on it

The best skill of BD is only Hamstring to compete them but you should touch the enemy and when you did what you will do? They still can attack you without skill.

Thats why MC players can run through the labyrinth much easier with their locking skills

Bds strong blow just got stronger. Barbs charge works for only 2 blocks + it has a chance to stun, At lvl 5 charge, hamstring lvl 5 lasts longer (and charge has CHANCE to stun). Sap works much better than roar! Chop got weakened too! Bd got more atk speed and same defense! Barbs need change :( 

My point is BD don't have any locking skills.

Stronger or not is another story since the class are balance.

Lets talk only about the skills and I don't want to argue of the attack speed, strength, etc

atleast barb have chance to kill ranger,,

how with bd vs ranger :crazy: ??

barbar vs druid,,barb can use skill charge for vs with druid,,

how with bd vs shaman,,just can run :unknw: ??

atleast barb have chance to kill ranger,,

how with bd vs ranger :crazy:  ??

barbar vs druid,,barb can use skill charge for vs with druid,,

how with bd vs shaman,,just can run :unknw:  ??

Consider all played by a pro

BD vs Shaman

BD can't touch shaman the most overpower class in the world

BD walking closer --> confussion --> walking closer again --> earthquake --> died

BD vs Barbarian

BD walking closer --> charge from distance --> stunned --> chop --> BD can't use skill --> oh no! I cant use all my skills --> barbarian running away --> BD chasing in --> charge again --> died

BD vs Ranger --> not a chance

BD vs Rogue --> well, the thief will try gouge and invisibility if not lucky and start fighting again

BD

BDs are a fail class, only used for tanking.... they only have chance to win against rouges or noob shamans who go full moon set  :wacko: But in Wars BD are like gods thanks to the scary rangers...... make BD stronger = Elves rule Warspear.... I think you know why..

elfs do not rule Warspear haha mc could take all elf if they actually got up and did it. the only reason elf would have a chance of ruling Warspear is they have wayyyy more population. :facepalm:

elfs do not rule Warspear haha mc could take all elf if they actually got up and did it. the only reason elf would have a chance of ruling Warspear is they have wayyyy more population. :facepalm:

totally out of topic

• 2 weeks later...

Consider all played by a pro

BD vs Shaman

BD can't touch shaman <-- the most overpower class in the world

BD walking closer --> confussion --> walking closer again --> earthquake --> died

BD vs Barbarian

BD walking closer --> charge from distance --> stunned --> chop --> BD can't use skill --> oh no! I cant use all my skills --> barbarian running away --> BD chasing in --> charge again --> died

BD vs Ranger --> not a chance

BD vs Rogue --> well, the thief will try gouge and invisibility if not lucky and start fighting again

BD <-- failed class

BD vs Druid --> Root --> Run --> Root again ---> Run again --> Druids Health Full --> Continuous till BD is dead.

BD vs Druid --> Root --> Run --> Root again ---> Run again --> Druids Health Full --> Continuous till BD is dead.

yea, 2 druids did that to 2 steathless rogues and we suffered while they full hp  :wacko:

• 2 months later...

Up until now, the BD was supposed to be a tank class (Although the description gives the impression that the BD is supposed to be a Damage-Dealer). The current skill system of BDs make them a very effective target for two reasons: BDs can inflict a good amount of damage and can take a good amount of damage...

I think the other skills are good enough however, the skill of 'Parry' is absolutely pointless as most of the opponents a BD encounters are usually in the ranged-class on whom parry has absolutely no effect. A BDs best quality is his Defense. So there should, perhaps, be a skill which gives a BD a temporary boost in defense...

Just my opinion though...

Hamstring is a locker skill.

BD vs Rogue > Rogue stealth then Merciless Strike, BD locks Rogue with Hamstring so impossible Rogue run or even to use Gouge.

I think the other skills are good enough however, the skill of 'Parry' is absolutely pointless as most of the opponents a BD encounters are usually in the ranged-class

usually encounters rogue and barb.

Hamstring and Gouge are similar skills.

Both invalidate one opponent in Arena.

"invalidate" isn't the best word for harmstring.  if its a ranged character, it can still attack cause harmstring doesn't remove the possibility of attack, while gouge does

Parry skill no is useless lol mc have 2 melee clases and fb 1 so dont says its useless  :bad: and ur hamstring with a record of 4 yardes when says 2 ...its perfect for destroy rogues. in group  :bad: and shamans if u can dominate blind hahahaha and start again blind is for fight the ranger blessing and the 2 vs 1 range clases  :facepalm: .balance factions

Hamstring and Gouge do not balance each other out as iknowuall rightly pointed out...

Parry skill no is useless lol mc have 2 melee clases and fb 1 so dont says its useless  :bad: and ur hamstring with a record of 4 yardes when says 2 ...its perfect for destroy rogues. in group  :bad: and shamans if u can dominate blind hahahaha and start again blind is for fight the ranger blessing and the 2 vs 1 range clases  :facepalm: .balance factions

Crossfit, I don't know if you've realized this but in arena we also get Elf opponents to fight. So in that case, the BDs are sitting ducks in front of Druids and Rangers. I merely gave the suggestion to change the parry skill to Defense boost skill because BDs are supposed to be a tank-class player.

Other than that, soon we are to have two new factions which have really powerful tank-class players. BDs wouldn't want to look like kids in front of them now would they?

Hamstring and Gouge do not balance each other out as iknowuall rightly pointed out...

They really are balanced.  BDs never seem to see the benefit to being able to prevent an opponent from using his skills while still being able to damage the opponent.  If more BDs realized the root function of hamstring was only there to prevent a class from getting away not as crowd control.  Opponents not being able to escape or use any skills but still take damage!?  That's an amazing skill I currently see being used poorly by most bd. 

Blade dancers aren't bad, compare them with a rogue, they have more HP, more Damage, more defense and they can attack the enemy while he is disabled, " but rogue has stealth " is what everyone says, but what are the benefits from this? BD still have many HP and Def so a cheap shot won't do any good, I see rogues pwning asses, why can't BDs do the same?

well ofcourse, it's because they charge in like idiots thinking they have infinite HP, a bladedancer can be even more dangerous than a rogue especially in crossing, and why is everything about arenas? is arena the MAIN place where we do our PvP?

learn the full potentials of a Bladedancer before you start crying, do you even know what SAP is? it's like +15% armour  :facepalm:

only bad thing in a BD is Aggression same with Barb, the most FAIL skill in this game, it's like -1 skill for barbs and bds  :facepalm: 

Add a very short stun to taunt.  1 second maybe 2 seconds at lvl 5..  It's range would help close gaps.  Would be a pvp reason to spec higher taunt.