Petition for better arena

Chrono

this style of arena sucks...

we saw a practical arena fighting...

1. Arena now available everywhere,that but what about make Demand-teleport to Arena Chamber, then register?

Isnt that much better?

You can disscuss there,create party,brings a better atmospere

2. Arena tickets are most lame idea ever,coz all got weapons in three days

It need good system as before,raising downgrading the rank,not got points for every fight,this just sucks...

3. Training mode again available

This is huge problem...but as i see,devs evidently dont want put it back

4. Make more arena currencies,example blue,red,yellow ,every for another mode,and items realated to them...

5. More modes available,not just crappy one mode

something like Last man stand or something

Btw Duel must be in...

6.Finally,i must say,Aigrind make some expensive to make money,but not arena to pay...

Just that make little fun for while,then all will leave it if they will know same problem as me.

Arena leader not can exist,coz alltime ppl just grows...

Regards,Chronoz

By the way,i spend money on that "thing" too,dont worry.

i agree with the tickets. go back to the old way. or make all currencies tradeable. so EVERYONE rich or poor has an equal chance at getting eq and not being left behind like noobs (as rainbow would say).

Arena equips are equal to BG equips, what they want is money, I mean you can hunt Berengar's Guards for days which is FREE, or the easier way, buy Mcoins, buy Arena Tickets, fight fight fight, win or lose you still gain points ( they made it like this so even noobs buy tickets) , buy Equips equal to BG equips and boom, your stronger than the normal players  :facepalm:

What I thought arena was like would be :

-FREE

-Equips not stronger than BG equips

-Same as the old arena was

-had more fun modes to do

and many other more things

I think arena shouldn't have weapons and armours, maybe other stuff that wouldn't make a player stronger than the other who used to be strong,

maybe it should have costumes, new hair styles that aren't available in Barber set, & etc.

but it's too late, they made Arena gay and crap now, with all those better equips, they can't make it weaker cause everyone bought them already and they wouldn't cause it will affect there income  :facepalm:  They always make good things bad or turn them into shops, maybe next we have to pay to fight, who knows, maybe they take away gold and change to Mcoins..