Highest Rogue Crits

sulla

• 1 month later...

My best is 937!  Well tried Kris and acute gladius.  5 stealth and 5 merciless.  Use merciless from stealth.  I'm guessing someone with two tested gladius or wtb could get close to 1k  :shok: >:D

What weapons u use? i have 2 Acute Falchions but never had over 900critical damage  :shok:

I use x2 Acute falchion  :aggressive: (5lv stealth and 5lv merciless)

at lvl5 stealth now, so close! why i didnt get tested gladius, would be 1000  :lol:

Well  :shok:  Seriously.. i think rogues are a bit overpowered ...  :wacko:  Lets wait and see what will happen..

By the way, congrats to this high crit.. hi hope you will get 1000+ soon  :give_rose:

Well  :shok:  Seriously.. i think rogues are a bit overpowered ...  :wacko:  Lets wait and see what will happen..

I'm waiting to see how arena goes.  After the initial strike my rogue is weaker than before.  In the arena I won't be able to strike run and stealth like i can outside.  The only way to get that high of damage is to sacrifice defense and gouge.

Rainbow have you ever tested your ranger blessing 5 attack 5?  I'd like to see those crits.

I'm waiting to see how arena goes.  After the initial strike my rogue is weaker than before.  In the arena I won't be able to strike run and stealth like i can outside.  The only way to get that high of damage is to sacrifice defense and gouge.

Rainbow have you ever tested your ranger blessing 5 attack 5?  I'd like to see those crits.

Yes thats the best way. Lets see what will happen in arena.

Yes of course, i have bless and powerful shot at lvl 5, because im a dmg type ranger.

I do many crits and if I use blessing when I dont do crits I double my attack. So when I use blessing I dmg a lot.

Now I think best set  for rangers is gladiator. It gives 2080hp and 24/25% critical. It gives resilence too, wich I think its useful, and I just lose 3%accuracy.

Its better than bg revenge set because revenge set gives 26.4% Critical but just 1700hp, so i think gladiator is more balanced.

I dunno about shadows set because its for def types, you can ask luks. He has really high dodge.

My hp 2289 and 22% crit.

Hp 2139 and 24% crit.

Many time i test,

No diffrent at crit.

Even 22% crit do more crit  :shok:

Yea there is no much difference. Is better to have more hp. What set do you use?

You have hp rune on rings? Cuz i prefer to have mana regen.

Well just to compare to a lvl 17 ranger with normal bow from genie, BG set from Chainless quests (Not from boss hunt) and CC gloves and boots, no special rings, amulet etc.

My Ranger does 409 crit and 631 pwr shot against griffins. So because with Ranger blessing you can get crit pwr shot + crit hit I get 1040 max on single shot. If I had CC bow add at least another 25-30, most likely more. So going toe to toe with a lvl 18 ranger with full setup would still be fun and challenging.

Well just to compare to a lvl 17 ranger with normal bow from genie, BG set from Chainless quests (Not from boss hunt) and CC gloves and boots, no special rings, amulet etc.

My Ranger does 409 crit and 631 pwr shot against griffins. So because with Ranger blessing you can get crit pwr shot + crit hit I get 1040 max on single shot. If I had CC bow add at least another 25-30, most likely more. So going toe to toe with a lvl 18 ranger with full setup would still be fun and challenging.

I prefer longbow than cc bow. But if you want I think the best thing to gain is the arena bow  :blush:  (or wtcb if you are lucky and you can win lotto 3 times in a row  :pleasantry: )

finally with my new red shiny sword, (which marcin copyied btw)  :blush:

nice try but i bought it first  :lol: now got 2 of them and a nice blue dagger  :yahoo:

• 2 months later...

My crit on rabbits: 1234!  +8/+9 arena sword/wtk.

I got a 1201! Crit on a lvl 13 druid once who tried to attack me.  He died in one hit, and I'm pretty sure he was in beginner gear still.  ;D