HP regen

AdrianZ

Question

After last maintenance my HP regeneration got low by 2, now after update i lost next 33. Starting to worry now because some updates/maintenances more and it will become to - and i will die after login. My question is: it is bug or you got some target to low hp regen?

23 answers to this question

after it reach 0 will be -x and we will die. So hunt hp regen items because You wont be able to run from one respawn statue to other in next town :D

lol, i guess the regen has been lowered now for everybody, and it's no bug. But that's the wrong move, we already complained about to slow regen, and then the devs reduce it again, they just don't listen.

Now most bd/barb has base regen around 39 reduced about 30 pts before update. Is it to compensate with new skill?

My opinion is regen lowered to make players more hungry to pots and food

It's not a bug. As were promised we balancing game for Arena and new skills. Before update we had a very high base regen (without equipment) and IT WAS a bug since we moved from reputation to the levels system.

It's not a bug. As were promised we balancing game for Arena and new skills. Before update we had a very high base regen (without equipment) and IT WAS a bug since we moved from reputation to the levels system.

Thx for answer. Now I understand.

What bout changing regen per 2 seconds to 5?  :facepalm:

all i know kuz is that barbarian lost all atributes what should have (except one, still slow) After some battles on arena now i know to not go confrontation anymore. Every character get something useful for arena, barbarian got still not fixed roar.

the point is ....lower regen  player will need more pot or food :D

update new weapon or new drop items for player :D  player will need to pay more crystal & runes

finally  after update 1.5.0-->1.9.0  recharge mircale coins  price get change~!  more expensive than 30-40% 

2300coins for 9.99 us dollar  1.5.0version  less 940coins

1360coins for 9.99us  dollar  1.9.0version

5000coins for 19.99us dollar  1.5.0version  less 2000coins

3000coins for 19.99us dollar  1.9.0version

Just a business only!!!

all i know kuz is that barbarian lost all atributes what should have (except one, still slow) After some battles on arena now i know to not go confrontation anymore. Every character get something useful for arena, barbarian got still not fixed roar.

this topic about barbarian skills?

this topic about barbarian skills?

Maybe its not but you after 2 pages of discussion, come and say such a useless answer for us?  :(

Thanks.  :(

its about hp regen. One of bigger barbarian attribute which You decreased. Kuz said its for arena but well barbarian is there now useless, that's all. Close topic please.