Some Skill suggestion for level 28-30... if possible

curiousguy

Hi Guys and devs, I want to suggest some skills.

All of your opinions and suggestions are much appreciated.

Expert skills will be available at Level 28-30.

I write this stuff after seeing this topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=110720.0

ok, here we go...

Chosen Clan

Priest

Highness Aura (Active,Support,Party): Duration 20sec;Cooldown 50sec:

Priest magically blessed the attack and defence of all party members by a given time.

(Skill usage similar to Paladin's Aura.-"I buff you all")

Mage

Fire and Brimstone (Active,Damage,DoT,AoE): DoT Duration 15s every 3s;Cooldown 30s:

Mage calls upon the power of God Harad and purge the enemies with molten ball of lava. Damages over time. Chance to stun enemies.

(Target range and skill usage similar to Shaman's Earthquake and Druid's Tornado.-"Burn them all!")

Paladin

Prayer (Passive,Support)

Increase the effect and duration of support skills done by you, ally player or party member by specified percent. It also increase the power of your damage skills.

(A good skill especially when you are in the same party with priest or druid. Same support skills don't stack.-"Major tarpaulin boost, if you know what I'm talking about")

Elf Clan

Druid

Beast (Active,Support,Continues,Drains user Energy over time): Duration 00s;Cooldown 00s:

Druid transform into an Ancient Beast using his remaining Energy and becomes a melee class with high HP regeneration,resistance to stun,improved attack and defence power.

(Can be toggle ON or OFF. Drains user energy, you can't use others skills when you are in this form. Melee attack power counts as magic damage."-I'm a melee, wth?")

Ranger

Pierce Arrow (Passive,Support)

Rangers has chance to ignore the target/s armor (100% Penetration Effect) and increases its attack by 25%!, also stuns the enemy by a certain chance.

(Works with all damage skills. Useful versus opponent with high defence. Stun effect 0.5 sec.-"More target practice")

Blade Dancer

Blade Dance (Active,Support): Duration 12s; Cooldown 30s:

Blade Dancer dances using his/her blade increasing his attack speed by 50% and mercilessly exterminate his/her enemies in timely passion.

(Imagine a blade dancer using 1 hand axes in both hands hitting normal attack every second for 12 seconds.-"I'll hunt you, I'll slice you, I'll kill you.")

Mountain Clan

Shaman

Earthbound Spirit (Active,Support,Damage): Duration 8s; Cooldown 30s:

At the cost of energy points, shaman summons a deadly and invulnerable spirit that drains the Health of enemies around it and transfer the life back to its master.

(A good support and damage skill that replenish health points.-"Haters gonna hate")

Rogue

Double Edged (Active,Damage): Cooldown 60s:

Using his/her remaining HP, there is a 50% chance that rogue stuns and deal massive damage to the enemy. If success, rogue's remaining Health point is 1 plus auto stealth effect. If it fails, rogue will be automatically stunned by 5 secs.

(A good finisher skill, but beware if it fails you'll be stunned for 5 wooping seconds.-"I'd rather die than lose to you")

Barbarian

Devour (Passive,Support)

Adds a great life steal effect in barbarians attack, bonus HP regen, also increases its attack and defence power by a certain amount.

(Well I think barbarians deserve skill like this.-"More Meat!")

Forsaken clan

Necromancer

Dark Pact (Passive,Support)

Increase the power and duration of all necromancer's skill by a certain percentage. Also, when necromancer's health points is down to 10%, there's a chance that he/she automatically heal him/herself.

(A good boost in heal, bone shield and other stuff that a necromancer can do. And a wooping auto heal bonus-"I'm not dead yet".)

Warlock

Oblivion (Active,Damage,DoT,AoE,Debuff): Debuff Duration 4s; DoT Duration 10s every 2s; Cooldown 30s:

Using the power of darkness, warlock cursed his/her enemies making them run in fear and halting their skills for 4seconds, while mercilessly draining their life power and transfer it randomly to you or your party members.

(Target range and skill usage similar to Shaman's Earthquake and Druid's Tornado.-"I'll play with your corpse")

Death Knight

Death Wish (Active,Damage,Debuff) Debuff Duration 5s; Cooldown 20s:

Using the power of the dead, death knight punishes his enemy and ends its misery. Decrease the targets attack power and speed by 5 seconds. This skill deals more damage depending on target's remaining Health points, the lower the target's health, the higher it damages.

(Another good finisher skill with low cost.-"Your wish is my command")

Guys, this is just a suggestion.

All comments much appreciated.

Thanks!

I like st of the suggestons, but

Ranger's damage output is already huge, so a skill with 100% penetration would be decent if there was no stun

Rogue wouldn't use that skill because it's way too risky

Druid will never go melee, trust me

I like st of the suggestons, but

Ranger's damage output is already huge, so a skill with 100% penetration would be decent if there was no stun

Rogue wouldn't use that skill because it's way too risky

Druid will never go melee, trust me

I appreciate your comment. Maybe Rogues use that skill as last resort, anyway it will only hit with 50% of chance, but with drawbacks.

For rangers, i think you're right, 100% penetration is too much to handle.

Well druids, their beast mode has its own separate HP, he can switch to normal elf or beast mode depending on the situation.

How about the others?

i guess ill stick with devs skill project. there are too many unbalance skills here. :pleasantry:

I thought so, but for level 28-30 I guess other skills are not that imbalance.

I appreciate your comment. Maybe Rogues use that skill as last resort, anyway it will only hit with 50% of chance, but with drawbacks.

For rangers, i think you're right, 100% penetration is too much to handle.

Well druids, their beast mode has its own separate HP, he can switch to normal elf or beast mode depending on the situation.

How about the others?

Others are fine. Beast mode shouldn't have separate HP because when you will get low, you could switch to druid mode and have a lot of HP again

And not many will use aura skills because the game is all about the damage, there are no supports