Option to hide/show craft notifications

Blueborn

I Personally find that the notifications for crafting gets in the way, being splashed across the middle of the screen. Disturbing me while i'm farming or killing opposing factions, ect.

I Would like to see an option to hide/show it, just like the setting for when friends leave/enter the game.

Surely seeing it just on the information channel would be enough.

I Personally find that the notifications for crafting gets in the way, being splashed across the middle of the screen. Disturbing me while i'm farming or killing opposing factions, ect.

I Would like to see an option to hide/show it, just like the setting for when friends leave/enter the game.

Surely seeing it just on the information channel would be enough.

yep,disturbs me too  :unknw: spams of info  :facepalm:

i agree. sometimes I have to wait til all the info is done flashing just so I can see how much gold I have on that char, since it takes up most of the screen area where gold is shown, in bag and in currencies windows. And sometimes it takes about 20 secs for all that info to flash in sequence, it would be cool to have an on/off toggle switch.

Sure, why not.