New tournament reward suggestion

lallouss

Better balance than news and announcment suggestion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Better balance than news and announcment suggestion?

• yes
    • no
    • needs more fixing

already posted this at news and announcment but i wanted to see others opinion ty :friends:

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?

i suggest wht i readed in these posts here but forgot where

nvm the trophy counter and put it like a ticket access to special dungeon:

new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300cc

gold ticket gives access to: heroic/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

silver ticket gives access to: hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

bronze ticket gives access to: easy special dungeons for 2weeks

*the tickets are personal parameter and can be used many times until duration over

*Bronze ticket can be bought from mcoin store for 49mcoin/each 399mcoin/set

special dungeon cc rewards: 1cc easy ,3cc normal, 5cc hard, 8cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)

cost to enter special dungeon 2-3stamina/dungeon

or u can remove that herioc n keep it 3 dungeons

from my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

fixed cc revenue from special dungeon and added ticket detail*

With you my bro :)  , great idea!

*the tickets are personal parameter and can be used many times until duration over

*Bronze ticket can be bought from mcoin store for 49mcoin/each 399mcoin/set

Agree on both :) .

Agree, since it is fair for the guilds who have won #2 and #3. BUT, I would also say that they should make it possible for non spenders to enter the dungeon. As we all know, winning a tourn is achieved by spending alot of money on the game. Aslong as the p2w content in a game is also accesable in one or another way for people who don't spend money , I am pretty ok with it. In ws, all mc items can be bough from other players, so I think it is fair. But when you even make gear inaccesable for the non-spenders, you have went too far.

Therefore, I would suggest that they also make these tickets accesable for the non-spenders, atleast the bronze ticket. The tickets could be crafted, gotten from mobs, purchased in a vendor or something like that. They would be very hard to get, so that it actually pays off for the tourn winners.

Oh, and I would also suggest that you give the tourn winners several tickets, since the drop rate probably isn't too high.

ty for ur comments all  :friends:

Agree, since it is fair for the guilds who have won #2 and #3. BUT, I would also say that they should make it possible for non spenders to enter the dungeon. As we all know, winning a tourn is achieved by spending alot of money on the game. Aslong as the p2w content in a game is also accesable in one or another way for people who don't spend money , I am pretty ok with it. In ws, all mc items can be bough from other players, so I think it is fair. But when you even make gear inaccesable for the non-spenders, you have went too far.

Therefore, I would suggest that they also make these tickets accesable for the non-spenders, atleast the bronze ticket. The tickets could be crafted, gotten from mobs, purchased in a vendor or something like that. They would be very hard to get, so that it actually pays off for the tourn winners.

Oh, and I would also suggest that you give the tourn winners several tickets, since the drop rate probably isn't too high.

added ur idea about purchasing bronze ticket, seems fair enough also cuz 80% of warspear players doesnt have trophies

ty for ur comments all  :friends:

added ur idea about purchasing bronze ticket, seems fair enough also cuz 80% of warspear players doesnt have trophies

i wish that This event lasts for 2-3 tourney,so other guilds can participate too :)

im sure it will stay like this from now on till new map ayvondil comes so they focus on update and never mind the tourny updates  :drinks:

i wish that This event lasts for 2-3 tourney,so other guilds can participate too :)

We are glad to inform you, that starting from current tournament, all winners will be getting crimson corundums as a reward.

im sure it will stay like this from now on till new map ayvondil comes so they focus on update and never mind the tourny updates  :drinks:

We are glad to inform you, that starting from current tournament, all winners will be getting crimson corundums as a reward.

atleast cc reward is gonna end some day  :yahoo: then new costumes or rare skins :yahoo: or weapon blueprint (so we can craft rares) more better  :yahoo: