[Important] Guild tournament rewards suggestions

r0land

Hello, guys!

We want you to suggest something as a reward for our guild tournament.

Maybe costumes, maybe treasures, anything you really want to fight for, anything worth an epic tournament battle.

Thank you in advance.

(1 or 2 days, I think, will be enough to talk about)

Reset old tournament costumes.

My suggestion:

Make the winning gold prize more higher.

Put these prizes in the chest prize:

• A chest that can give you any item in the game, maybe a SD wpn(anything).
  • A rare old costume/weapon/cloak would be awesome.
  • #1name:Ravva Hunter.Skills:Deathcall,Thorn Of Death.icon:Опубликованное фотоRarity:Rare.Time:4 Hours.type: Offence#2name:Ravva Charmer.Skills:Healing touch,Lighting sheild .icon:Опубликованное фотоRarity:Rare.Time:4 Hours.Type:support#3Опубликованное фотоName:Ravva defendor.Skill:Fetters of justice ,Valor Aura.Icon:Опубликованное фотоRarity:Rare.Time:4 Hours.Type: defencethe idea is simple!why rare? i hope devs put those minions as rewards of tourn's!

Talking about costumes, I heard lot of people miss the old Troll costume. Maybe it could be a way to make people fight for it.

Actually, i know there are no male/female in the internet, but talking as a girl, and as a player, to reach the first rank you need lot of time (or if you haven't time you need lot of gold to buy quests = my case), you also need m.coins or again a lot of gold to buy arena tickets and more expansive GP pots. If you don't have this, you can't even think about winning tournaments.

And in my own the reward is less of what i spend to obtein it.

10x minions,1x male costume,10x signs. Whit the ammount of coins&gold i use to make as much gp as possible i could easely buy  more signs, the minions i wish, and prettier costumes as events ones.

I liked the CC reward for christmas, because there were rare costume buyable only whit it, and you also was able to chose the one you like the most.

A big NO from me to give SD weapons as reward. We already have Lab-dungeon-Swamps to try our luck and obtein it.

why don't you try whit something more interesting like rare rings, like Ice queen ones but whit a little more of dmg% or whit others stats + the dmg%?

Idk, only something that i really can't reach if i'm not in a guild will be the only reason for me to spend time/gold/coins in it.

Maybe guild leaders get a ticket for free guild castle creation? Assuming they will be instanced, and everyone might get one without fighting (for a small fee of course). If there will be a limited amount, maybe they'll be able to be first ones to have one?

Also maybe pre-release access to guild castles?

Other idea could be something Ayvondil-related, that would help gain an advantage when update hits. Some crafting related stuff perhaps? A rare material for example?

And of course a costume. I'd personally enjoy a noble looking knight outfit, a steel helmet with visor, leather boots, and a colored tabard. Something like Elite Knight Set from Dark Souls (copyright is not an issue for your graphical designers, is it?)

Or a cape that looks like bacon.

Something like Elite Knight Set from Dark Souls (copyright is not an issue for your graphical designers, is it?)

copyright for any knight is not a problem, but Dark Souls set is an awesome one, agreed.

Costumes: alien, mummy, cow, blackbelt, sphinx, police uniform, mad scientist, penguin, dragon, frog, robot... I have many ideas

treasures: new skins, new minions, maybe bonus guild points

Also another thing I noticed, were there ever any caster costumes? There were three heavy armors, an assassin, dictator, croc, but never any robe.

Also another thing two prizes to put in chest:

• 1 set of "Great Unity Potion"(personal).
  • Study an active or passive skill.

GM, pls replace those lighning minions from Reward and put a healing minion in. These lighnings suck if we use them. Always blinds target = many DODGE or Target gets RESETED.

My advice would be a goodlooking weapon skin able to choose between diffrent weapon styles,

Or the great cloak /symbol of greatness :*

Costumes up costumes down, ...what about something like [Might potion] that gives like 10% more psihical dmg\magic\def\ 200-400 Hp, or something like that, make you imunde to dmg 10 sec or mobs wont attack you( all of this duration 6h or something like this ,permanent)

I realy want [stealth card] agresive mobs wont attack you...

and useful things like this :--> [Velocity scroll] 10-40% movement speed for several time..

:o3 maybe ... yea..

Or a cape that looks like bacon.

Then tell people to log on and farm gp coz I really wouldn't like to see other people using this cape but us XD

I won't say I dislike the costumes coz I know the team put alot of effort on them, they look cool yes ;D

But I'm with Bia, all the costumes rewards are for men. Would be nice to have an option to decide  between male and female costumes...

And Kathi said it all, to fix this problem, make weapon skins!

Apart from that, I'm really bad with suggestions, and I trust you guys :)

Well i think devs should make accesories for winners which gives . 1st position guild player 20%magic or 15% damage boost , 2nd position guild player 15% magic or 10% damage boost , 3rd position guild players get 12% magic or 7% damage boost . I am sure ppl would do any thing for these rewards. I think these are the best reward for  guild tournaments history. All guilds will fight and will try hard to get a top 3 positions.

1. A temporary (1-2 month) boost to all guild skills (100% maybe)

2. Extra Guild Points (No idea how much, something worth fighting for)

3. Increased chance to get good stuff from any boss, Norlant Swamps or Instances

P.S No costumes for at least 5-10 upcoming tournaments. Please

1. A Dragon based costume (a dragon, not those from secret chest)

2. Acess during next tournment to a mini lab where only winners can enter and hunt a boss with lvl 19/20 red-named new equips

3. New minions

4. Dragon based skins for weapon (a chest where can get any of each weapon)

My advice would be a goodlooking weapon skin able to choose between diffrent weapon styles,

Or the great cloak /symbol of greatness :*