Shaman Mentoring

pummywarlord

Hello,well this guide is all about handling shaman power at its best level currently,because a newly entered player can level up to 20 in a matter of a month by the details given by the game itself.Later he has to strive hard to compete rest of his life with the already build players.

This guide is to support and encourage players to manage their own learning in order that they may maximise their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the player they want to be.

Being a shaman,All we have to decide is what to do with the skills that is given to us.

Step 1: Learning about skills.

Checkout the table for easy understanding of skills.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Those were about the active skills we still got the passive skills

Mountain's Power: Adds 4% extra hp and increases sun magic defence by 5%

Staves : Allows hero to use magical staves

Staff speed: Staffs takes 3.1 seconds/hit (Hit delay decreases with attckspeed stat)

A shaman does not need to have the best amps to be the best,selecting best gears is all you got to do.

Step 2: Gear up!

Currently in game there are 4 types of damages,excluding the topic of Astral magic.Lets check what is best and "economical aswell".

We can say arena gears so far are the most economical high level gears and also most effective ones.

Lets choose Hood,Armour,Gloves and Boots while the Cloak,amulet,staff and rings are kept constant.

Type 1: Physical Damage

Gears:lvl17 arena armour+lvl17 arena gloves +Guiding thread(GT) hood and GT boots.

Enchanting Runes  : Resistance on armour and boots,Defence on hood and gloves

Enchanting Crystals: Accuracy on hood and gloves,Dexterity on armour and boots

(I prefer accuracy than speed or penet because Blind skill adds dodge to enemies

Type 2: Magic Defence

Most important for a shaman is to build his magic defense set than a physical defence one

Gears: :lvl17 arena armour+lvl17 arena gloves +GT hood and GT boots.

Here the armour and boots are kept constant only gloves and hood changes

Enchanting Runes  : Magic defence on hood and gloves

Enchanting Crystals:Accuracy on hood and gloves

2 type of Magic set here is: Full GT set(high wisdom set and good crit set)

Enchanting Runes    : Magic defence on gloves  and Hood

Enchanting  Crystals: Penetration crystal or Permeation on gloves

Cloaks:

Lvl17 Mantle

Enchanting Runes :Parry (even 1% parry works xD)

Enchanting  Crystals:Deadliness

Lvl15 cape (My personal favourite) to pvp vs casters

Enchanting Runes : HP Regen

Enchanting  Crystals:Deadlines

Amulets:

No Confusion,Great combination!

or Whirlpool for Dodge lovers

(Enchants depends on staff)

Rings:

Variety of them,all so precious!

Enchanting Runes: Dodge(most preferred) else Hp runes

Enchanting  Crystals: Harmony

Belt:

Need 2 belts for moon and One astral belt for farm.

New Cooldown stat belt:

Staff:

Doom lvl18 or arena lvl17

P.S:1.If your using a SuddenDoom Scepter enchant Deadliness on amulet

2.If  your using a Astrologer Stave enchant Accuracy on amulet.

Note: Try to keep Resilience above 14% as much as possible.

Building your Insanity~Adjustment to Environment

Step 3: PvE

Irselnort-The Ash Coast: Well on Irselnort an astral of 170+ and a good moon magic is sufficient. Only while farming Berenger Gaurds you might need a higher astral.Rest all monsters can be owned with a balanced gears.

Coming to Astral lab

1.If you are the main tanker in deep lab,then you must have a full magic defence set.       

2. If you are a mob tanker then a half dark defence set is sufficient.

3. If you are a healer then maxing your astral is needed.

While in lab,just make sure you don't miss heal or late heal.Keep the focus running...

Norlant Swamps:

Freedom place ! You are free to do what you like,this is a place to improve your reaction time and skill choosing.I really believe that everyone has a talent,ability a player need to mine his skills and choose the right acme of skills that suits oneself

Step 4: Kinds of Shamans(based on skill builds)

1.Kind 1

2. Kind 2

3.Kind 3

4. Kind 4

Continues in next post...

Criteria in choosing the build depends on how good you are with controlling Earthquake skill.

·                  Build (1) makes  perfect pvp built shaman vs ranged class

·                  Build (2) Is the most balanced shaman in pvp and in arena.Most Dangerous build vs Melee's. I prefer going to this build as you know quake                            lasts 6sec and reduces speed by -20%.

·                  Build (3) A farm built shaman,very effective in pvp as well of the high shielding effect

·                  Build (4) An ordinary shaman,underrated build.

Tip to use Earthquake without moving near the target one must master this its usefull. Just need to unlock target and quake or "Follow up Quake right after Ball skill"

A relation of repetition of learning

Step 5: Amplification

·                    Remember,you are a caster with heal

·                    So a +7 or +8 amped  staffs is more than good to take down any player.+9 and +10 amps comes with a +20 moon damage  difference,not                            much a significance     

·                    Gears vs physical damage to be amped around +5,learn to kite.

There is no such things as a perfect shaman and I don't believe there is only one greatest player either (Except Patahhati,A god shaman in US-Sapphire)

So to prove yourself you must compete with the best around you.

Step 6: PvP

My personal interest in game.This is where a player grows,earns respect etc...

Lets us discuss this with all the available classes.The start is of topmost importance in a pvp."A good start is half the battle won".We will be looking more how to improvise the start and overcome the next situations.Most of all you must know the skills of the enemy.Try playing every class and level it to at least 3.

Lightning Blast will be referred as Blind skill.

1.Barbarian:

2. Rogue :

3.Shaman

4.Bladedancer:

5.Ranger:

6.Druid

7.Deathknight:

8.Warlocks :

9. Necromancer:

10.Palladin

11. Mage :

12.Priests

"Special case,Hp regen build. Using lvl13 Excellent signetx2+lvl17cape with Hp regen enchant+lvl18 amulet with Hp regen.So you get around 16+16+20+21=73 hp regen. While pvping a caster the fight takes long to end specially vs necro or priest.So this build comes handy as it regens +36hp every 2hits(This technique is used by my friend Brill)"

After all this,one must have a spontaneous reaction time to tackle unforeseen situations.

Most Important Two advices a shaman can get:

1. Master,when to run and how to run in a fight(not around the whole map) but at a 10yards range is key.

2.Play at the maximum range as possible vs anyone.

I love the table you made. Lack of information considering "Healing spirit" is quite disappointing, though. Hopefully you will find some logic in it to complete that table.

Good job!

I don't want to be a shaman anymore I'm always stuck in lvl7 in the ♥♥♥♥♥ clan and my bag full

So I delete the char and create a new one  :facepalm:

Great shaman guide!

I would never spoil druid secrets :D

xD Kathi top secrets aren't shown. Should always let a player himself to find it.

I love the table you made. Lack of information considering "Healing spirit" is quite disappointing, though. Hopefully you will find some logic in it to complete that table.

Good job!

Well,I tried a lot every single astral increase heal ratio % never the same nor approximately same.

Like 266 astral a shaman heals 266

while at 206 astral same shaman heals 218 taking another scenario

while @ 171 astral same shaman heals 190

Hence lower the astral the more shaman heals,Mystery continues...

Maybe a formula with a constant soon...

Good job!

Well,Its done check it now xD

Brilliant guide pummy, very detailed  :good: :good:

I like it  :yahoo: 

Thx,polo ;)

so u went to emarald? aw

Nice guide , helping build my class

Same server me nai huye to kya hua , class to same he. Maybe u can help me. I bought sd scepture and it got accuracy , so shud i go with pene crystal in all gloves? thnx

Nice guide , helping build my class

Same server me nai huye to kya hua , class to same he. Maybe u can help me. I bought sd scepture and it got accuracy , so shud i go with pene crystal in all gloves? thnx

haa go for pene or still go for accu .Max accu always better.

Scepter or Arena staff doesn't matter much kyu ki [/color][/size]

So pene i guess coz

1. New update of magic defence coming

2. Not many high dodgers(melles) in arena i see                                                                  3. make my moon dmg worth

So

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...