A few questions

stagi

Question

Hi !

I am new here and i have a few questions about game. I wanna play it but i must know before:

1. Max lvl in the game is still 20?

2. List of friends is still not avaible?

3. Can i play for free only in 5 days?

4. In the game are players who gained all what you can get in this game, upgrade items, reputation etc.? Or exist something what we can get yet?

5. System Player Killing exist?

6. What are consequences if u die?

7. If they are players who gain everything what they can do else?

Please answer to my questions  :(

17 answers to this question

1: yes; but an update with level raise is near (it seems).

2: You can add friends to your friendlist.

3: You can play the game forever for free.

4: There are people who have 'everything', but that are usually players who bought all the upgrades with real money. But still guilds can be raised further.

5: There is an Arena-system where you can play 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 players. And of course you can walk to the other side of the Island to kill enemies :)

6: If you die by a kill of another player you will lose nothing; if you die by a non-player-character you lose 10% durability (requires repair when durability is 0) on all the equipment you wear.

7: Working on the guild-progress and winning guild-tournaments. Having fun helping others with quests in enemy-territory. Buying/gaining more costumes.

Thanks a lot for u answer and sorry for my English is not in high lvl ^ ^!

1." And of course you can walk to the other side of the Island to kill enemies" -  what u mean enemies? Players or Monsters?

2. U can demage u item when u try upgrade it or this is easy and u cant? Or u can buy something what help with this?

3. How much time u need to gain all upgrades?

So sux if u cant gain anything else. Items or upgrades to gain for 1-2% players will be more difficult and fun. Very difficult Boos who can drop rare items for example : chance to drop 5%. In addition this Boss can be respawn one time in week. It would be a challenge!!

Very risk of upgrade items, players could not so easily do this. 

Player killing and consequences with this will be nice. For example: duration, drop items and reputation guild or something. U have now more challenge and target in game! 

I'am so sad because this game is not a challange. Challenges can focus players on this game.

Surely creator make nice game but this game could be better. I think this game is easy and every kid can gain everything. But I'll try to play to confirm that. Maybe someday it will be change.

Shame...

I am afraid you made some negative assumptions... Sure there are rare items. Sure there are hard to reach bosess to hunt that drop rare items. These items are not available for every player easy! There are also rare items from events (like we had with Christmas and Halloween). Next to that, items can be upgraded (amping) which is really hard and expensive. Items can be +10 amped, but if you play without real money (like most of the players) it will take probably years to amp it that high.

Back to your questions;

1: There are 4 factions in this game with in every faction 3 classes. Every faction has his own starting Island, without player-enemies. But with reaching lvl 12 you are travelling to the 2nd Island where all the factions come together. The mountain clan-faction and forsaken comes together on 1 side of the Island, and the firstborn and chosen to the other side of the Island. These 2 sides are enemies. You will get quests in the enemy-side of the Island. These are very challenging!

2: yes you can damage your items while upgrading (amplifying). You can buy (expensive) items to prevent it from damaging (or even lose the item you want to upgrade) while upgrading. So it is very hard.

3: like i said, probably years :P And you can probably not speak about "gaining all the upgrades". Characters needs multiple sets equipment for the different parts of the game.

Huh thanks a lot again ! I'am know now i must try it.

"These 2 sides are enemies." ok i can meet enemies but can I kill him and get something if I kill him? Or i can only watch when enemies walking near me :)

:)

You can try to kill the enemy-player, but you know for sure... the enemy-player will try to kill you too ;) From lvl 14-15 you will even get some quests for killing the enemies, so you will get quest-rewards.

So game have player killing system in open map not only in special area ? :D 

1. I can gain anything if i kill somebody except quests awards?

2. I know i can search this but if we talking about game right now i ask u: How many servers are? (good english?)

3. And which serwer u recommended, which is the most young? ;P

Yes, in the open world you can kill enemies and also in the special arena-fights.

1: You can not gain anything by killing an enemy. You get special quest-rewards for it (little gold, guild points and some rare-currency called "crimson corrundum", which can be used for buying lvl 16 gear at a special shop or for rare costumes in an event).

2+3: If you are looking for an english server i would recommand EU-emerald or US-sapphire, depending on your timezone (EU for Europe, US for america).

Now, I wouldn't be able to give you a proper answer as there maybe a lot of players, but, each player has a profile can create 4 characters if they want to, so, I would say loads!  :good:

On 2nd Island when you are lvl 12+ you have a lot of bosses who can drop lvl 13 gear.

In a cave on the Island you have a choice for the bosses "Berengar guards" (BG called) or "Animated Armor" (AA called) for lvl 15 gear.

In lvl 14+ you can enter norlant swamp, where you can get items from quests, up to lvl 18 gear (the harder the quest the higher the level).

And a good option is astral labyrint, where hard to reach bosses are, which drop lvl 17-18 gear.

Remember, for gear-drops of bosses you need patience, or a lot of luck.

To try and understand what you mean, I will answer as best as I can, if you have items you want to sell, such as armor, weapons, items etc, you can either go into one of the shops, interact with the seller, click the right arrow at the top and select the item you wish to sell and sell it

Another way is to put it in the market using the secondary seller at each settlement you do quests for and place a certain amount of gold(based on other sellers normally) against that item and wait for it to sell.

If you drop anything, it will be gone permanently, what I have seen some players do if they have too much stuff is put an item in the market and put a stupid price against it so they don't have to sell it, but, it gives them a free space in the bag or upgrade the bag ;)

Bosses (mainly) and sometimes from other monsters you will during quests will drop items (rare) though I believe.

@Tsja, if that's what his question meant, then this info can still come in handy.