High(18+) vs low(17-)

necrotp1

:hi:Hi there... I'm not gonna complain here because you know why I'm saying this ... going straight to the point... please create a mechanics on what when high level players (18+) meet low level players(17-) on the arena matches the expert skills get disabled. It would get matches more even and I really think its only about fairplay.:bye:

as i know , arena is season is lvl 17 - 18 , so that lvl 17 can level up and get expert skills too 

also minimum meeting level is 3 , so if you dont want meet higher level players , you just have to add low level guy in your party

Edited by Kamisama

hm... I don't  know if you understood what I suggested... its not to "not meet lvl18+ players"... it's to get the fight chances even between a 0 expert skills char and a full expert skills char... have you ever met a full expert lvl18 being lvl16? or lvl15? did you know you can get a temple seals match that one party is full lvl16 and the other full expert lvl18? like I said... its just about fair play.

10 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

hm... I don't  know if you understood what I suggested... its not to "not meet lvl18+ players"... it's to get the fight chances even between a 0 expert skills char and a full expert skills char... have you ever met a full expert lvl18 being lvl16? or lvl15? did you know you can get a temple seals match that one party is full lvl16 and the other full expert lvl18? like I said... its just about fair play.

then what is the point of leveling up ? XD it will be unfair for lvl 18 they spend a lot money and miracle coin to get all experts and now they cant use it againts lvl 16 ? 

• 4 weeks later...

so you are saying that its fair to get 2 level 16 vs 2 full expert lvl 18? what kind of fight (what outcome) you expect there?

Edited by necrotp1

• 2 months later...