Best Christmas story-comic competition

Kuzmitch

Participation rules

In order to take part in the competition, you need to write a good Christmas story that takes place in the world of Warspear Online and Arinar. Story is required to accompany with the illustrations made of game screenshots, suitable within the meaning and subject. Just released update 3.4 will help you with World Creation Holiday content. The story can be framed in the form of several images with text and in the form of comics. The main thing is that the story should be interesting and complete.

Publication of works traditionally occurs in the board of the competition. Each author can create a topic and publish his work.

Now I recall the rules say "illustrations MADE of game screenshots..." I'm noticing some people using editing software to add on their comic strips(troll face, pictures NOT from the game but other sources) even though the rules don't say "you can't use them".... now will the judges take this into consideration... I don't know...will the people that have these entries with all the EXTRA attachments NOT made from the game but somewhere else(google, paint, internet resources etc) be disqualified... I don't know.

With all the EXTRA edit stuff, the judges will be hooked more and interested more to read these comic strips compared to other ones that don't(not speaking for them but overall).

These images help the reader understand the comic strip much more easier which is the main thing that the judges will look for which is the "story". Matter of fact these comic strips probably won't be read till the end of the deadline... and we won't find out if the comic strip is even elligible to be judge based on the rules given.

Lastly, the example that was given from Kuzmitch, NOT at one moment was there any additional attachments... just the game illustration and the dialogue that was shown. Are we suppose to follow what Kuzmitch made from his example or are we suppose to add our own crap n pull a win for this competition.

The last thing any of us wants to see is a guy wit bunch of nonsense dat has nothing to do with the story dat make them win.(not saying some plp do this,just speaking in context)

With all these unclarifications given I hope I can get some answers before the deadline ends.

Best regards, a Warspear player!  ;D

Now I recall the rules say "illustrations MADE of game screenshots..." I'm noticing some people using editing software to add on their comic strips(troll face, pictures NOT from the game but other sources) even though the rules don't say "you can't use them".... now will the judges take this into consideration... I don't know...will the people that have these entries with all the EXTRA attachments NOT made from the game but somewhere else(google, paint, internet resources etc) be disqualified... I don't know.

With all the EXTRA edit stuff, the judges will be hooked more and interested more to read these comic strips compared to other ones that don't(not speaking for them but overall).

These images help the reader understand the comic strip much more easier which is the main thing that the judges will look for which is the "story". Matter of fact these comic strips probably won't be read till the end of the deadline... and we won't find out if the comic strip is even elligible to be judge based on the rules given.

Lastly, the example that was given from Kuzmitch, NOT at one moment was there any additional attachments... just the game illustration and the dialogue that was shown. Are we suppose to follow what Kuzmitch made from his example or are we suppose to add our own crap n pull a win for this competition.

The last thing any of us wants to see is a guy wit bunch of nonsense dat has nothing to do with the story dat make them win.(not saying some plp do this,just speaking in context)

With all these unclarifications given I hope I can get some answers before the deadline ends.

Best regards, a Warspear player!  ;D

WELCOME TO THE COMIC CONTEST PAL ! :drinks:

The contest that make the screenshots from the game became more COMIC look like :drinks:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=77112.0

Round 1:        #8 Nasib      vs. #1 Ambriel

#14 Champz  vs.  #10 syntoot

#15 Savageking vs  #16 Legionn

#4 Kaworu      vs    #6 xxpinoyxx

#12 Levie        vs      #9 Problader

#5 Vcut        vs      #3 Jaerold

#2 Zugswangcm    vs      #11 Pliskin

#13 Dmarzo        vs      #7 Tpain

its little bit late  :facepalm: but i hope u enjoy  :drinks: download http://www.mediafire.com/?a1oa8fa2zzbh8df

i want ask to moderator forum, can i post it like that i mean with mediafire can judge see my comic ?? or should i re-post again, thx  :drinks:

I already posted a comic. Can i delete it and post another one?

u already hav a cool comic bro :good:

y u wanna repost it ? :unknw:

hi devs, please visit and give some comment to our comics... :blush:

read the green texts anything you see that u dont know use www.google.com for translation

i doubt these guys have time to reply to every question thats asked

i am happy to see so many enter i know i wont win but look at the participation compared to last contests

may the funniest person win!

hmm...i try make comic :search: :search: ;) :'(

nice edit idzroil :lol:

how u can edit like that?? Its so cool, but some scene there are ppl making love :lol:

what application to edit that picture tell me :cray:

nice edit idzroil :lol:

how u can edit like that?? Its so cool, but some scene there are ppl making love :lol:

what application to edit that picture tell me :cray:

i have rare aplication to edit picture......phone must hack to instal this aplction....

U can find baable.sis ..for s60v5