Best Christmas story-comic competition

Kuzmitch

• Developer

Snorlax, if I don't have a comp I can't make a comic right? My phone can't do it. So tell me that I can't so I don't waste my time trying. Our how about change the rules to story only?  :bad:

We already made the story competition, so this one should be different.

I guess, you could make screenshots almost on every device.

• Developer

hi snorlax, can I write stories about other things rather than snow queen ?

what is maximum pages I can write?

Better to make it Christmas/Winter related.

How many pages? As you wish! Feel free to make it as big as you want, but do not forget to make it as a comics looks like.

How many pages? As you wish! Feel free to make it as big as you want, but do not forget to make it as a comics looks like.

lol if dont have computer how do comic? can upload photos without text in  then i can make history like a comic with photos but text not in photos?  :wacko: :bad:

thank you so much,Snorl. ;D

I will try my best to write good story.Hope everyone like it.

• Developer

snorlax ! when the last date to posting comic  so jury can make decision ???

21 of January - deadline, so you have enough time to make an awesome story!

My android phone is rooted and can screenshoot but i cant make it stick together like comic and my phone cant upload pic i dnt hv pc :( but anyways i try my best if my parent hv time i ask bring  me to cybercafe ;D :rofl: :drinks:

I cant make my comics because i cant play warspear form my  pc

They tell i must download

and i download again

1-38x i try download maybe but this program tell

''instaled game new version outdated update it now?''

i alredy download new program but still cant

any 1 can prove it?

:cray:

hey snorlax if i wana add stuff to the pictures in my comic.. I repost in my post or i make a new one? (^-^)

Please, follow the rules.

1 player - 1 story - 1 thread!

:friends:

he gave a member a chance to redo it :) im not saying 2comics.. Same one but update on previous xD i didnt have time to put effects ^^

• Developer

HELLO SNORLAX!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

BY THE WAY, WHERE CAN I PUBLISH/SEND MY COMIC?

Create a new thread for your comics right here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=85.0

Good luck!

• Developer

hey snorlax if i wana add stuff to the pictures in my comic.. I repost in my post or i make a new one? (^-^)

You could edit your post until 21 of January.

Game on!

My android phone is rooted and can screenshoot but i cant make it stick together like comic and my phone cant upload pic i dnt hv pc :( but anyways i try my best if my parent hv time i ask bring  me to cybercafe ;D :rofl: :drinks:

i create my comic using my android phone :)

how can I upload the screen shots or pictures in competition?

I need help!! ^ ^ I never upload pictures rather than profile pic. ty!!

how can I upload the screen shots or pictures in competition?

I need help!! ^ ^ I never upload pictures rather than profile pic. ty!!

u go to 'Best Christmas story-comic' (u should see all the comics posted )click on 'new post' located top or bottom of page then u put ur subject and ur text than click on 'attachment' and browse ur pics if u got more than one click other attachment u'll get a second browse and than 'post' :)

u go to 'Best Christmas story-comic' (u should see all the comics posted )click on 'new post' located top or bottom of page then u put ur subject and ur text than click on 'attachment' and browse ur pics if u got more than one click other attachment u'll get a second browse and than 'post' :)

can I copy my screenshots and paste?

can I copy my screenshots and paste?

i didnt try copy/paste but im pretty sure doesnt work in the message field :) u have to attach the pics using 'attachments and other options'

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces the best Christmas story-comic in universe of Arinar! Winners will be announced January 21, 2013.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Participation rules

In order to take part in the competition, you need to write a good Christmas story that takes place in the world of Warspear Online and Arinar. Story is required to accompany with the illustrations made of game screenshots, suitable within the meaning and subject. Just released update 3.4 will help you with World Creation Holiday content. The story can be framed in the form of several images with text and in the form of comics. The main thing is that the story should be interesting and complete.

Publication of works traditionally occurs in the board of the competition. Each author can create a topic and publish his work.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

30645_.jpg

30647_.jpg

30648_.jpg

30650_.jpg