Best Christmas story-comic competition

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces the best Christmas story-comic in universe of Arinar! Winners will be announced January 21, 2013.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Participation rules

In order to take part in the competition, you need to write a good Christmas story that takes place in the world of Warspear Online and Arinar. Story is required to accompany with the illustrations made of game screenshots, suitable within the meaning and subject. Just released update 3.4 will help you with World Creation Holiday content. The story can be framed in the form of several images with text and in the form of comics. The main thing is that the story should be interesting and complete.

Publication of works traditionally occurs in the board of the competition. Each author can create a topic and publish his work.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Gagspear coming  :shok:  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  lets time to win

awwwwwwwwwh i will never win things like thisss........ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Of course you can! All you have to do is to come up with a creative idea for a story and make a comic about it  ;)

Dam i want to come in this contest!  ;D

lol me too... ;)

• Developer

Anyone know how to take screenshots on a htc? As i cant playon pc because of winxp :(

Usually, it's home button + on/off button.

• Developer

Well that's it  :spiteful: :spiteful:

For each comics you should create a thread right there http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=85.0

Please, follow the rules.

can we post more than 1 story ???

1 player - 1 story - 1 thread!

Snorlax, if I don't have a comp I can't make a comic right? My phone can't do it. So tell me that I can't so I don't waste my time trying. Our how about change the rules to story only?  :bad:

Hiya im blackrider I may not have very good story or any screenshots my phone sucks lol but anyways. It was a year ago on christmas eve I had lost all my gold and mcoins knowone really liked me but yeah cause I was weak It kinda pissed me off my whole life was about ws its adictive yeah. my advice spend time with your family don't play warspear on christmas. christmas comes but once a year .:) ty that's my story .blackrider

im using symbian and android to play warspear,in my experience no screenshot app in symbian can take picture of warspear game screen.and for android,its very difficult to press home+on/off button at the same time (i often failed even if i succed,i miss the moment i want to take) yes,there's many 3rd party app to take screenshot for android but its need to root ur phone and almost all of them using shake function to take screenshot,i trying it to warspear and the picture become blur.i have suggestion to add screenshot function in warspear app,many android games have that function

can i please have the picture without u guys on it? would love to use it for the story...

(only the area empty of player and mob)

found a differend end for my story... so actualy dont need it anymore.

i have suggestion to add screenshot function in warspear app,many android games have that function

i totaly agree with you!

now each time i have to switch on pc.....