Where could I get these? (WS merch)

benjaminbt

Last year there was the contest "Legends of Arinar" which promised some great Warspear merch as rewards (I actually got one of the bundles).

However, the hoodie I got isn't exactly the same as on the teaser photos. I have (a very cool) Warspear typo on mine, on the official photos there is an Aigrind logo on the hoodie, though.

How could I get my hands on such hoodie? I really like that design. Like I was a member of the developer team.

sp03.jpg

Edited by BennyBT

I'm not sure if there are any left, I don't have one of those hoodies, for instance. (and I am a hoodie lover) But I'm pretty sure that we can come up with some new contest like that this year. :smile: Tim is on vacation, I will talk to him next week and I can give you a better answer

7 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Tim is on vacation, I will talk to him next week and I can give you a better answer

This is why our batman was offline. He is in the Hawaii huh, @Reivenorik:bath:

Nice from you, @Akasha, thanks!

I'd even pay for it if it was the case, I was just a bit disappointed last year for not having that in the package...

Not that I don't like the WS one, but oh well 😂

Edited by BennyBT

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

I'd even pay for it if it was the case, I was just a bit disappointed last year for not having that in the package...

We can't exactly stop you from printing Aigrind's logo in a hoodie of your own. 😄  Anyway, I don't think we would sell it :smile:

15 hours ago, Akasha said:

We can't exactly stop you from printing Aigrind's logo in a hoodie of your own. 😄  Anyway, I don't think we would sell it :smile:

I could very well do it, but that's just not the same 😅