astral.....more astral....

REAPER

paladins have heal too.... but there is not armor that gives them astral magic. the mace, rings, cape n armulet... other factions have more astral and lower couldown.(shaman, druid, necromancer n priest) WE, (at least I) wanna have the same chances for heal.

Its not a paladins main perogatory to heal so uh, not like we seriously need astral on chest and gloves. The way your talking, you want a paladin to heal like a priest  :lol:

You dont get full use of it because a heavily armored class hitting 1k heals would cause devs message box to overflow with complaints. My paladin is lvl 13 and My highest heal has hit near 500. Its quite possible your not doing the most with what you actually have.

that is what makes me sad.... :( with 158astral i heal only 477 and 954in critical.... im not greedy.... i just want paladins powerfull as they should be.... u cant see many paladins in game.... cause they are underpowered. go pvp a dk same lvl... see what happend! :x

I beat dks above my level because I outheal them. And dude, 954!? What is this thread for? You can already substitute for a priest in some bosses lol. I cant believe you just said you ONLY heal 477. Do you know how high that is? Paladin isnt underpowered. Just some people dont feel like working to get it strong

And dude, 954!? What is this thread for? You can already substitute for a priest in some bosses lol. I cant believe you just said you ONLY heal 477. Do you know how high that is?

damn u made my day.... cant stop laughing...

i just want better heal.... 13sec cooldown is pathetic.... double the heal effect or lower the cooldown.

So what you want is a Paladin with 3400 hp, 3500 defense, 18% resilience, 350 damage with a Mace and 1000 NORMAL heal and 2000 crit heal?

Sounds too op

Hello.

Did you know than only paladin can solo hunting BOSS? Its interesting and only a tanker like paladin can do.

And shaman druid priest necro. And any other characters with pots.