Priests exclusive thread

Ultslayrs

priests exclusive thread exspert skill doesn't work on monsters or bosses it have a 1% of a hit chance and if it does work on monsters it doesn't  reduce their hp and mana , I been testing out the exspert skill on bosses like genie, granite gaurd for 1 week now and farming alot and what I noticed is that it always resist not once did it work on a boss can you guys pls make hit chance of skill more chance , other classes like druid , blade dancers , charmers ect have lots of farming skills 

Its the same as necro's deathly eye which means that i will work against players and normal enemies but bosses have high chance to resist debuffs

• 3 months later...

i have to tell you wich an effect like priest's exclusive thread would cause enormous dmg basing on the enemy, think be able to pass away 400 of 1200k of hp of a boss by only being lvl 22.

for me seems obvious to highly breack the power of the skill in pve but maybe its better add a limit of dmg based on the priest's magical attack, like 300-450-600-750%(for make it simple, at 4/4 and having 1k dmg it can deal up to 7.5k) of it in way to still make the skillstrong but not too much