Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots (designed cape for mage class)

Kimimaro100

Mage Cape missing WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT WHY iS THAT THERE'S NO ONE SO MUCH PAY ATTENTION about it?Many good mage players don't have good capes for them however the warlock got good mage cloak for them, this is my QUESTION Are the Developers really DON'T REALIZED that they forgot to create mage cape?

Please take a look at this

Name of cape: Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots

Attributes: Physical defense, Dark magic defense,Sun magic power,  Dodge

Other informations: 17 requirement, can hunt in chief can be reward in nortland swamp

Color:Red or RED-ORANGE cape  exclusive for mage class

Important please read:

I created this topic in suggestion forum but it seems that they don pay much attention so I also created 1 here for the sake of mage class users.

Below you can see the modified version of Mage Radiant Cape.

Instead of using Astral changed it to Dodge, just like Warlocks Cloak.

72666_.png

72668_.png

72670_.png

72672_.png

• 1 month later...

Mage is also missing bg cape, bg amulet.

warlocks are missing the same items too. lucky for them, they can use deathknight items for dark magic.

paladin uses astral, so there are no paladin-mage items.

This is likely why devs forgot such items.

Mage Cape missing WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT WHY iS THAT THERE'S NO ONE SO MUCH PAY ATTENTION about it?Many good mage players don't have good capes for them however the warlock got good mage cloak for them, this is my QUESTIONAre the Developers really DON'T REALIZED that they forgot to create mage cape?Please take a look at this:Name of cape: Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealotsattributes: physical defense, dark magic defense,sun magic power, critical or dodgelevel: 17can hunt in chiefcan be reward in nortland swampcolor:Red or RED-ORANGEcape  exclusive for mage class

Important please read:

I created this topic in suggestion forum but it seems that they don pay much attention so I also created 1 here for the sake of mage class users.

first ever cloak with critical :shok:

• 7 months later...

Mage Cape missing WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT WHY iS THAT THERE'S NO ONE SO MUCH PAY ATTENTION about it?Many good mage players don't have good capes for them however the warlock got good mage cloak for them, this is my QUESTION Are the Developers really DON'T REALIZED that they forgot to create mage cape?

Other informations: 17 requirement, can hunt in chief can be reward in nortland swamp

Important please read:

master of paint (RESPECT) .-. even we need it. lock have more dodge than mage with same type equips .-.

Warlocks have their cape, but the best cape used have dark defense *z* u forgot it? But where cape with sun defense? Dont come talk about that cloack 18 with low def... U have free dark def isntead of 2% dodge... When we dont hv sun def...

lock have more dodge than mage with same type equips .-.

Mage have more dark def than warlok have sun def with same equips

Warlocks have their cape, but the best cape used have dark defense *z* u forgot it? But where cape with sun defense? Dont come talk about that cloack 18 with low def... U have free dark def isntead of 2% dodge... When we dont hv sun def...

Mage have more dark def than warlok have sun def with same equips

Ok I will explain to you that mage cape is shitty compare to warlock cape.

First Mage Cape has Astral on it. Which is not useful in Mage in any aspect. Why? Because mage has no skill able to use Astral Damage.

And there is no skills of MC Classes using Astral inflicting damage. Only for healing purposes unlike paladins who have skill to use astral for added damage.

On the other hand Warlocks Cape got Dark Defense  which is useful if ever he fights with class using Dark magic such as other Warlocks and Necros.

Not to mention in lab some bosses used dark magic!

Now did you see the big difference? huh? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

P.S.

Before you comment things like that make sure you are thinking because now it seems yo didn't understand a single aspect of my suggestion.  :facepalm:

If I were you I will not post here again coz you did a shameful act.

Warlocks Cape got Dark Defense

Mage get Dark Defense in Cape too, cant u see? But who can get sun defense in cape or in ring? Mages hv free 600 dark def when warloks can hv sun defense just with runes?

Mage get Dark Defense in Cape too, cant u see? But who can get sun defense in cape or in ring? Mages hv free 600 dark def when warloks can hv sun defense just with runes?

u can get sun def on lv 13 gear, on lv 17 its dark def turn. ;D

u can get sun def on lv 13 gear, on lv 17 its dark def turn. ;D

very well said..

I am talking about level 17 gears set and not 13 gear.

High levels will use high level items to become stronger right?

Well please, if you don't mind YOU ARE OFF THE TOPIC.

So stop talking if you will continue to talk OFF TOPIC ok?

• 3 weeks later...

Important please read:

I buy a real mage cape, pm koff in us server. :pardon: :drinks:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol I real mage cape would be nice. Priest is good but blows. Kimmmmi u have made me laugh while I'm without WS. I'd like to know your mage..lol pm me. GLORYBLADE/MAGETASIC/GLOWEY  :drinks: :yahoo: :good:

• 1 month later...