Maintenance and rename of VN-Chuanhan in SA-Pearl for Southeast Asia

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

After the current maintenance at 22:00 GMT server VN-Chuanhan, originally opened for Vietnam, will be renamed in SA-Pearl and will be recommended for he Southeast Asian players. This will help to coordinate the actions of the players that live in a similar Time Zone and make the game more enjoyable.

This region includes the following countries:

Vietnam

Cambodia

Laos

Myanmar

Thailand

Brunei

East Timor

Indonesia

Singapore

Philippines

Malaysia

If you have any questions, please contact our technical support.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Guest XthekingX

no arabic:( :bad: :bad:

Better make new server  :facepalm: , many ppl in south asian now love eu/us server. thy nver want move :facepalm:

Kuz, japan, North korea, South korea is not include? Im from south korea

Read again: South East Asian

nice but old players dont move of eu and saph servers  :bad: only new players from that countrys start here, maybe brekot and his indo army can move  :rofl: then who give us a easy kill  :spiteful:

nice but old players dont move of eu and saph servers  :bad: only new players from that countrys start here, maybe brekot and his indo army can move  :rofl: then who give us a easy kill  :spiteful:

:rofl: right :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

After the current maintenance at 22:00 GMT server VN-Chuanhan, originally opened for Vietnam, will be renamed in SA-Pearl and will be recommended for he Southeast Asian players. This will help to coordinate the actions of the players that live in a similar Time Zone and make the game more enjoyable.

This region includes the following countries:

Vietnam

Cambodia

Laos

Myanmar

Thailand

Brunei

East Timor

Indonesia

Singapore

Philippines

Malaysia

If you have any questions, please contact our technical support.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

im using us sapphire sometimes i got trouble on log in my account i think its best to use your countries server to enjoy the game.

I won't move to this server, because I already had  Druid and Warlock both level 20 on Sapphire. I won't waste another money for leveling up my character.Though you should do this long time ago :facepalm: But if we can move our main character to this server, it will be great. I really want to move to this server, for better hunting coz of simillar time zone.

all is right  even im from philippines i dnt go to  that server to waste money lol this game is a money game lol :rofl:

its not help population in SA server, except dev can move my char to SA Srv 8)

• Developer

Right now this server is a recomended for the players from Pacific region because of spreading people from that area between of EU and US servers.

Right now this server is a recomended for the players from Pacific region because of spreading people from that area between of EU and US servers.

Could you make an event for SA-pearl to make at least a little balance for population, like on russian who reaching lv20 will get mcoin rewards, maybe you can give free reward 500 mc for all south asian players who start playing in SA-pearl till max level.

Could you make an event for SA-pearl to make at least a little balance for population, like on russian who reaching lv20 will get mcoin rewards, maybe you can give free reward 500 mc for all south asian players who start playing in SA-pearl till max level.

Lol imagine that

• Developer

This is not a new server, so there are already playing some high level players (so we couldn't start the same event as on Ru-Ruby), but we'll check your suggestion!

Thank you.

hmmm... move all ppl southeast asia from sapphire/emerald to sa-pearl :bad: bcos if new server and new hero, im boring lvling  :facepalm:

• Developer

Kuz, japan, North korea, South korea is not include? Im from south korea

I guess, we have a very special offer for Korea, but we have to wait for the next year!

Stay tuned!

Why not AS-Pearl?

I'm Indonesian, but i think i won't move to that new server... too lazy to leveling from beginning again...

I'm happy play in US-Sapphire

Hello.

Snorlax is still thinking about how to make SA-pearl to be a little balanced like US and EU, i hope there will something an event to motivate all asian players enjoy playing the right server. Me, myself feeling bored too for starting to play at the beginning, i know all asian people won't move after they are already GOD players, but just wait for a surprise by snorlax :)

any possible way people on EU/US can be transfer to SA? It would be good for Asian people.  ::)

I hope too they can move our char to SA. For better hunting time e.g. because mostly people at EU and US are hunting during the midnight at my time which is sleep time for me nd sure its not good.