So Coolcatkid? Howd you guess my password? And why do you want it?

Nastyburp

So literally a few mins ago 8:40 right now ( 5:40 where coolcat lives) I was at pvp and out of nowhere it says Another persom deteced on acc or whatever, and idc if you dont believe me or not I wanna know why cool was trying to log-in to my acc :crazy:

So literally a few mins ago 8:40 right now ( 5:40 where coolcat lives) I was at pvp and out of nowhere it says Another persom deteced on acc or whatever, and idc if you dont believe me or not I wanna know why cool was trying to log-in to my acc :crazy:

Stop dragging me into stuff I'm not a part of. I had nothing to do with that. If I did do you think your characters would have any gear. Get a brain dude. Deal with your own issues retard. I swear your a f*cking retard.

29805_.png

29806_.png

29811_.png

:facepalm: hahah,, ifeel bad foryou, look that proof, now? what now? :D

Seriously Nasty has an issue. He's always pming me to check forum so he can fight me. He needs to get a hobby.

Stop dragging me into stuff I'm not a part of. I had nothing to do with that. If I did do you think your characters would have any gear. Get a brain dude. Deal with your own issues retard. I swear your a f*cking retard.

duck what you or any of your friends sayyour the only one why knows my email besides link but hes barely on you've get explaining to do. Mrsxlove is so f*cking stulid skypers deleted her mc and made another acc CALLED Skypers on elf its a mage dont poat false information dumbass

**** what you or any of your friends sayyour the only one why knows my email besides link but hes barely on you've get explaining to do. Mrsxlove is so f*cking stulid skypers deleted her mc and made another acc CALLED Skypers on elf its a mage dont poat false information dumbass

Omg dude just shutup. Your so annoying and immature grow up you just want to start fights on forum because it you suffer from sds. Small dick syndrome it makes your microscopic dick feel 10x larger when you try and fight me on forum. What are you accomplishing? Well CONF*CKINGRADULATIONS you successfully make yourself look like a f*cking retard.

Omg dude just shutup. Your so annoying and immature grow up you just want to start fights on forum because it you suffer from sds. Small dick syndrome it makes your microscopic dick feel 10x larger when you try and fight me on forum. What are you accomplishing? Well CONF*CKINGRADULATIONS you successfully make yourself look like a f*cking retard.

nahhhh, what im doing makes 100% sense if you and link know my email and someone else logs my acc it was either you or link and link barely plays and you were on at this that time ITS PRETTY F*CKING LOGICAl

Why,the fuk u bringin her into this she has nothing to with ur shit >:D

Shes accusing me of hacking trying to turn the tables b*tch please.

nahhhh, what im doing makes 100% sense if you and link know my email and someone else logs my acc it was either you or link and link barely plays and you were on at this that time ITS PRETTY F*CKING LOGICAl  Shes accusing me of hacking trying to turn the tables b*tch please.

Your logic is f*cking undeniable.

nahhhh, what im doing makes 100% sense if you and link know my email and someone else logs my acc it was either you or link and link barely plays and you were on at this that time ITS PRETTY F*CKING LOGICAl  Shes accusing me of hacking trying to turn the tables b*tch please.

If I was on my account how did log onto yours? Stop making this all up if you can screen shot you woulda gotten proof not just empty words you just want to make me look like a hacker.

Guest XthekingX

CoolKatKid

I Think He Boread or you killed his mcs .so he back to troll you :wacko:

Guest XthekingX

Yeah Yeah Right i belive you  :pleasantry:

No I dont belive you.CoolKatKid.NOt That Noob To Be Killed From You :wacko:

Yeah Yeah Right i belive you  :pleasantry:

No I dont belive you.CoolKatKid.NOt That Noob To Be Killed From You :wacko:

I appreciate this ty I am sick of this guy trying to spread lies about me and constantly trying to fight me cuz he has nothing to do with his time online except to attempt and kill me but fails horribly.

Guest XthekingX

I appreciate this ty I am sick of this guy trying to spread lies about me and constantly trying to fight me cuz he has nothing to do with his time online except to attempt and kill me but fails horribly.

LOL  :rofl:

i fail at killing you Lmao go to for those who ere wondering he learned real quick im not easy to duck with anymore

Forum is full of you two fighting... Nasty, deal with your problems in a different way, like talking to Coolcat personally instead of being immature about it and posting all about it so everyone can see. You're obsessed with making him look like such a bad player which he is not, and neither are you, I'm just tired of seeing you two fighting all over the forum.

Forum is full of you two fighting... Nasty, deal with your problems in a different way, like talking to Coolcat personally instead of being immature about it and posting all about it so everyone can see. You're obsessed with making him look like such a bad player which he is not, and neither are you, I'm just tired of seeing you two fighting all over the forum.

I agree, I'm sick of nasty. I am going to take the high road and just ignore him. You hear that nasty? Say anything you want I couldn't care less dude.

I agree, I'm sick of nasty. I am going to take the high road and just ignore him. You hear that nasty? Say anything you want I couldn't care less dude.

:nea: thats all I wanted to hear, so you'll stop fighting me on forum and the game coolcat?

Guest XthekingX

agreed lol.  :fool:

Tyler Fight With PvpRanger :aggressive:

Cool Fight with Nasty :aggressive:

Me Fight With Myself ;D

Guest XthekingX

schizophrenia? :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But What Schizophrenis Mean :nea:?! :unknw:

Guest XthekingX

This comment above mine deserves a Mega Facepalm  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Did I Ask you :facepalm:

I dont Want Even Talk With you :mega_shok:

Guest XthekingX

I want to talk to you too  :friends:

I donT :bad: WANA!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But What Schizophrenis Mean :nea: ?! :unknw:

Google. The answer to everything  ;D

Oh and if you guys start fighting it out in forum again.. found something for you guys  :crazy:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=61051.0

Oh and if you guys start fighting it out in forum again.. found something for you guys  :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

Guys

YOU most Know What It Mean ;D

Why do i have to be nastyburp i mean i had my reason of hackin skypers thats all too it so yea it is what it is

Some wise words... Don't go around forum saying you hacked someone unless you want to get banned.