What is the background story of warspear?

DoctorFat

New player to warspear, really like it, wish to know this game eariler.

While I am doing all kinds of tasks in the game, I am also wondering what is the background story & history of this world?

Where did the 4 races come from? why do they fight with each other? and what are they fight for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 8/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, DoctorFat said:

New player to warspear, really like it, wish to know this game eariler.

While I am doing all kinds of tasks in the game, I am also wondering what is the background story & history of this world?   g

Where did the 4 races come from? why do they fight with each other? and what are they fight for?

What is the origin and history of the four races in Warspear, and what drives their conflicts with each other? Can you provide insights into the background story that shapes the game world? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks. I know this is an old discussion but the answer to my question is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks :ok:

Edited by Ayesha2

21 hours ago, Ayesha2 said:

What is the origin and history of the four races in Warspear, and what drives their conflicts with each other? Can you provide insights into the background story that shapes the game world? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks. I know this is an old discussion but the answer to my question is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks :ok:

The 4 races came from originally 2. 

The Firstborn were well, the first ones made shortly after the betrayal of Garaan, and were created by Nuadu. 

The chosen were created shortly afterwards by Harad. 

The Mountain Clans were a small subsect of The Chosen and they were originally considered brothers until the Chosen betrayed them and then they left to Gorgorath [at the time the Clans were led by Berengar]. 

The Forsaken were originally created by King Orin after he was corrupted by Garaan's breath. 

The races hate each other for different reasons. 

The Chosen and Firstborn actually did go to war with each other before but I don't remember the reason. Though they are allied together now though they do seen suspicious of each other for some reason. 

I don't know if the Forsaken and Mountain Clans ever went to war but it is likely. 

The Sentinels and the Legion are at war because of their hatred for each other. They despise each other inherently because of the War of the Spear. 

17 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

The 4 races came from originally 2. 

The Firstborn were well, the first ones made shortly after the betrayal of Garaan, and were created by Nuadu. 

The chosen were created shortly afterwards by Harad. 

The Mountain Clans were a small subsect of The Chosen and they were originally considered brothers until the Chosen betrayed them and then they left to Gorgorath [at the time the Clans were led by Berengar]. 

The Forsaken were originally created by King Orin after he was corrupted by Garaan's breath. 

The races hate each other for different reasons. 

The Chosen and Firstborn actually did go to war with each other before but I don't remember the reason. Though they are allied together now though they do seen suspicious of each other for some reason. 

I don't know if the Forsaken and Mountain Clans ever went to war but it is likely. 

The Sentinels and the Legion are at war because of their hatred for each other. They despise each other inherently because of the War of the Spear. 

Correction, Harad did not create the "Chosen", he created the humans and those who allied with the firstborn after the finale of the war of the spear, were called Chosen. Many human civilizations do not worship Harad, only the Chosen who allied and fought side by side with the Firstborn during the War of the Spear.

7 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Correction, Harad did not create the "Chosen", he created the humans and those who allied with the firstborn after the finale of the war of the spear, were called Chosen. Many human civilizations do not worship Harad, only the Chosen who allied and fought side by side with the Firstborn during the War of the Spear.

Ah thank you. I was going off the app "Story of Warspear"