KNOX SCAMM ME 100SCROL REP I NEED SNORLAX REPLY NO NOOB IN GAME AND FORUM

Mtkdance

ALL PLAYER IN THIS GAME IS SCAMMER  KNOX SCAMM ME 100 SCROL REP HE MUST GET BAND OR I THIS GAME REALY SHIT GAME I HAVE SS WHEN I EXCHAGE WITH HIM BUT NO 1 TRUST ME PL SNORLAX OR OTHER WHO CAN BAN HIM :bad:  THIS GAME REALY NOOB MAKE EXC PLACE TP 30 SLOT NOT 5

:bomb:

I NEED MY ITEM BACK IDK WHT U MUST DO BUT KNOX IS SCAMMER

29710_.jpg

knox or knoxville is scammer  :cray:  he scamm me 100 scrol rep but sorry in screenshoot only 50

:cray:  pls snorlax band him i need my item back wtf at all i hate him if u cant give my item idk what i must do pls i need ur seriously in this game  :diablo:

hahah yeah, before you post that mtkdance/mtkblade. how about you give back Cuelborns 50 sign back? Its my friend the one you scamm him. (this already been report to developers) but I guess, nothing happen to mtk.

29711_.png

hahaha. 100 scrool seriously?  :rofl: :rofl: ok wait here, ill post some screnshoot that we exchange only for 1 time = 50 scroll. you give back cuel's sign, ill give your ducking cheap 50 scroll back. report this to moderator, i dont mind. you the scammer here, everone on elf knows you already.  :shout:

• Developer

Technical support is not responsible for in-game problems which are not concerned with violation of user license agreement (http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula ), rules of conduct (http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community), technical problems, or clear game errors and mistakes.

We also do not restore items which were lost/sold while normal game process (i.e. items which were sold accidentally in the game shop or while you were trading with another player; items which were destroyed after unsuccessful amplifying; items which were lost after you gave your account ID to someone etc.).

Please, read the game tips about all actions and check every item during trade session. Be noted that most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

Good luck!