[2012.12.17] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 released!

Kuzmitch

Admin...................... have you uploaded right latest version for window pc ??????????? Dammm .............keep asking me to update . I tired uninstall and install several times  :facepalm:

you lier.. why am i having to download again?!!.. just daTa caching u said SNORLAX!!!. you are just a typical money hungry developer.. i hope u choke on your money

First please learn to Respect others specially the admins ok?

Next is if you got the latest  client, and if you installed the game but it doesn't work, Uninstall the old version from your mobile and install again the latest version,

If its still not working restart your phone the Uninstall w.s and install again.

If it still not working good luck, maybe there is a problem in the moblie version..

as of now pc works fine, mobile is also working but im not sure about other devices especially symbian

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffff  :facepalm:    THE GAME IS KEEP ASKING ME "UPDATE IS NOW?" . I have already download and installed latest version.

Uninstall old version then install the old version.

If not working restart then uninstall and install again.

why after data caching,, it calls us to download again the new one ... When i download the version was 3.2.0 !!! What's this?!! Somebody reply me A.S.A.P

Uninstall old version then Install latest version.

If not working restart phone/pc then uninstall and  Install latest version again..

What if you play, but the client version is still 3.2?

Do not panic! We have developed a completely new version of the game server, which allows production of large-scale updates with the ability to play without having to reinstall the client.

Posted in previous update topic, but still you need to download new version again and again  ;D

Why is there only one quest at snow boundaries?

And how to get to the otherside at boundaries

Do the unthinkable, Read the ****ing quest info you lazy noobs xD

Can you have multiple skins for one weapon? :)

Nope, only one skin per wep, u could however, use a [cleansing scroll] to clear the current skin on it to replace it wth another one :)

Nope, only one skin per wep, u could however, use a [cleansing scroll] to clear the current skin on it to replace it wth another one :)

Another question once you equip the skin can you use it like a costume take it off when you please or are you stuck with it?

Another question once you equip the skin can you use it like a costume take it off when you please or are you stuck with it?

it needs a special scroll to remove it so i think that it the skin will surely be destroyed or something :facepalm:

Bye all im going to delete my char lv18rnger name:legendxbow us server gud bye :( :cray: all ppl rich me no coin no gold hard earn gold i want snow elf costume but cant this game for rich man :( bye

WHY MY (NOKIA E71) PHONE AND EVEN MY COMPUTER ... WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION,, THE VERSION ALWAYS 3.3.1!!! WHY IS IT LIKE THAT ??! SOMEBODY REPLY ME A.S.A.P !!  :'( :'( :'(

Whats the highest crit enchants you can get for items? Ive seen 9 harmony on one ring :shok:

problem is i think it has low possibility to get crit enchants, my friend use 4 runes and 4 crystal to his armor 4 times in a row but still it doesn't work. I wonder is how many runes or crystal we need for critical enhancement?

All agree i delete????

K i will delete bye all

It depends on you, well how to get the holiday costume? by means of Icy chest or buy it from other player..

well since you belong to not so fortunate player(poor player) I suggest to work more, hunt more or do swamps, you need to work hard, be dedicated because I agree that gold is not easy to earn in this game,

well don't be a lazy player, you need to work hard ok?

Good update - so far.

But why did it take so long to 'summon' Avenger? Isn't it the fossile that has always been at AA? To me it sure looks like it. Have devs planned Avenger a long time ago just for this update or has it been alive before? And the chamber is also named after it.

Sorry for long text pointing out obvious.

Ok everyone, I completed the first quest to either help the snowman find their heads or give the reindeer food. I did the snowman..and found where the reindeer moss is, but i cant find any new quests..people are getting items when I spent the last hour..quite quickly compared to other classes(im a mage and use telelport as often as it respawns) to travel. I cant do anything else in the snow area but kill goblins and bigfoots...HELP!!please :(

Good update - so far.

But why did it take so long to 'summon' Avenger? Isn't it the fossile that has always been at AA? To me it sure looks like it. Have devs planned Avenger a long time ago just for this update or has it been alive before? And the chamber is also named after it.

Sorry for long text pointing out obvious.

What and where is this "AA"?