[2012.12.17] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 released!

Kuzmitch

i didnt founf pvp cave for low lvls , can anybody tell where it is??  thankss

im pretty sure that  they call this tavern at snow boundaries  as pvp area :bad:

too bad that there is not a 1v1 option of fighting  :facepalm:

im pretty sure that  they call this tavern at snow boundaries  as pvp area :bad:

too bad that there is not a 1v1 option of fighting  :facepalm:

oh yes....inside tavern....

it's like cc quest...u must kill 12 enemies (lv 12 or lower)...it doesnt have nothing of pvp

Yeah, everybody goes there, kills somehow 12 enemies, and leave. The bigger the party, the faster it is for them. And after guest done, bye bye fights!

Yeah, everybody goes there, kills somehow 12 enemies, and leave. The bigger the party, the faster it is for them. And after guest done, bye bye fights!

no pt here

29901_.png

Surprise chests with unique giftsNew items in the Miracle Shop! Having opened Surprise chests you will be able get unique items, bars of gold, costumes, festive decorative skins and the crystals for the weapons.

i collect 250pcssurpise chest hoping that i get new costume.. all i got is Quest Items :shok: :shok:  then i buy new chest 10sets but all i get is a candy :facepalm: 500k gold wasted...Mix emotion :( :mega_shok: :cray: :facepalm: :sorry: :sorry: :diablo:

Surprise chests with unique giftsNew items in the Miracle Shop! Having opened Surprise chests you will be able get unique items, bars of gold, costumes, festive decorative skins and the crystals for the weapons.

i collect 250pcssurpise chest hoping that i get new costume.. all i got is Quest Items :shok: :shok:  then i buy new chest 10sets but all i get is a candy :facepalm: 500k gold wasted...Mix emotion :( :mega_shok: :cray: :facepalm: :sorry: :sorry: :diablo:

With 500k you could have gotten 5 costumes.

With 500k you could have gotten 5 costumes.

so true :lol:

Well, devs needs some more $ for the xmas holiday.

devs need extra loads of $$ for their hardcore xmas vodka party :good:  they are gonna party sooo hardecore this firiday and burn up all their $$, the next day. They will wake up being broke, to solve that problem, they are tricking us into donating  hundreds of $ on surprise ice chests without getting anything. :tease:

I just reallyneed to know how to win the 10k  of mcoins. How or wat o I do? How is the winner determined?anyone kno the ans :shok:wer hmu  in game name alcaholic

I just reallyneed to know how to win the 10k  of mcoins. How or wat o I do? How is the winner determined?anyone kno the ans :shok:wer hmu  in game name alcaholic

Here  :good:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76197.0

they will delete skins after christmas??? :unknw:

Ofcourse they will :friends:  they will delete the xmas skin we applied to our weapons, after spending around *counting* 425 ice caskets in game :drinks:  oooofcourse...

Nah, they wont delete the skins we applied to our weapons, but they will go rare once xmas event ends, and ice caskets are removed :)

Nah, they wont delete the skins we applied to our weapons, but they will go rare once xmas event ends, and ice caskets are removed :)

the christmas tree and candycane etc they will be removed. but mcoin skin they keep??

ice casket  :bad: with my luck  :crazy:  wont work ;D

the christmas tree and candycane etc they will be removed. but mcoin skin they keep??

ice casket  :bad: with my luck  :crazy:  wont work ;D

assuming the halloween skins were added late as a courtesy, they may be removed too

• 2 weeks later...