[2012.12.17] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 released!

Kuzmitch

this update sucks so much comparated last year christmas every one can buy  a costume  without lucky chest  ::) now costumes be from chest ,nice idea devs with that can make money fast  ;D  and richs players become more strongs spamming enchants and buying more mc  :facepalm: about  my account problem support its busy with the update  and cant reply me after 1 week? nice joke :pardon:

Now jst get from lucky :facepalm: . diferrence than 1 years ago.

1. Amplify System (1st appear when christmas update 2011)

2. Norlant qs

3. Get new costum from chest (Event day 2012, 2011 is not like it)

4. Critical Echan now  :facepalm:

5. Coming soon .....  :facepalm:

Now jst get from lucky :facepalm: . diferrence than 1 years ago.

1. Amplify System (1st appear when christmas update 2011)

2. Norlant qs

3. Get new costum from chest (Event day 2012, 2011 is not like it)

4. Critical Echan now  :facepalm:

5. Coming soon .....  :facepalm:

5. Pay to play xd :lol:

this update sucks so much comparated last year christmas every one can buy  a costume  without lucky chest  ::) now costumes be from chest ,nice idea devs with that can make money fast  ;D  and richs players become more strongs spamming enchants and buying more mc  :facepalm: about  my account problem support its busy with the update  and cant reply me after 1 week? nice joke :pardon:

Agreed with you cross, i feel developer becoming greedy. To get new costume we must spamming mcoins more than buy it directly from mshop. Sigh :(

Muwahahaha! I will throw ice on ppl.. XD its kiddish but fun!!!:D Marry christmas ppl!

Xanglx , Apacloypt, Drhouse, Blueweed, Batuuuu, Xxnessaxx  & Ladygi! You will soon see my power!

Pllayboys Us saphire lvl12 naked noob

Magnite us saphire lvl10

• Developer

In miracle shop all New items are "item Not found " is it correct Or a bug ?

Client version is 3.3.1?

Grimoire - this is message with version of the server. Right now you could play even with 3.3.1 client! Did you download the latest version?

Client version is 3.3.1?

Grimoire - this is message with version of the server. Right now you could play even with 3.3.1 client! Did you download the latest version?

Its same as Grimoire,Ill cancel and download game, Thank you , i ll Let you know.

yay more mana regen, just what we shamans and warlocks needed after killing 10+ elfs in a row at crossing, usually drained out, now it can be infinity :give_rose:

Key can be got from ilselnort, under beregars stronghold, ask from elder who gives guest.

He says 'Firsborn darkness has summoned Avenger(our taget), the dragon whose sanctuary can be found on ilselnort under berengars stronghold'

you lier.. why am i having to download again?!!.. just daTa caching u said SNORLAX!!!. you are just a typical money hungry developer.. i hope u choke on your money

Doom for melee class  :facepalm:  mana regen on ring, belt now increase  :facepalm:  shaman and warlock laugh  :facepalm:  gud job

you lier.. why am i having to download again?!!.. just daTa caching u said SNORLAX!!!. you are just a typical money hungry developer.. i hope u choke on your money

lol

I see a lot of ppl doing quests in the factory. I asked 1 person how he get quests. but where he gets i get nothing? I can even stand on this npc (martis)?

why after data caching,, it calls us to download again the new one ... When i download the version was 3.2.0 !!! What's this?!! Somebody reply me A.S.A.P