PvP Cave Suggestion

Eregion

there are hundreds of self-named pro's out there like our lovely Pvprange #1 Pro-Player who waste their money to be thee beeest :facepalm:

But being "rich" isn't the most important thing I guess.

Tactic is it actually.

So my Suggestion was that people who wanna fight in PvP cave get lvl1 Weapons from the very first shop on first Island and fight naked against each other or with lvl3 gear also from the first shop ;D

But rings&medaillion should be equipped for mana regen because otherwise a fight would take hours.

I guess this way the really good players can show their skill without amping their stuff to +10 or whatever :blush:

It's just a suggestion and I think it would bring some freshness into this game ;D

Edit: Ranged Classes except Ranger should

get some rings and a medaillion without or with less astral/moon/darkness power because they would make a lot more damage than a melee class with lvl17/18 equips ( I guess it is 16Astral/moon/darkness per ring and 18Astral/moon/darkness on a Medaillion)

naaah lvl1 weapons cost each 5-10 gold + repair only 5-10 gold.

And lvl9 gear costs 1.3k-2.6k and repair is expensive too.

For senceless pvp lvl1 gear is awesome ;D

Lv9 sets are good for this kind of thing.

Indeed.

These are balanced ones, and will make fights pretty swift. But I don't remember, was there Mail armor at that level?

naaah lvl1 weapons cost each 5-10 gold + repair only 5-10 gold.

And lvl9 gear costs 1.3k-2.6k and repair is expensive too.

For senceless pvp lvl1 gear is awesome ;D

I don't think lv1-3 gear gives enough definition to the classes, it would make pvp like two scarecrows with golf clubs.

It costs about 3500 from armorer, 2400 for your weapon(s) and about 4400 for rings, cape and amulet. 10k full equipped lv9. For clean unaffected by amp pvp, if enough people did this, I think 10k is well worth the investment. The sets have great stats which makes it fun to customize a build and pvp in.

I've challenged/asked a few people to this...