Some people are butt hurt by me

PvpRange

So, what it is maggots?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. So, what it is maggots?

• Pvprange #1 Pro Player
    • Everyone else weak including Tylergayrouge
    • Tylerrouge dances in pink dresses in front of her boyfriend :D

Why are people butt hurt and get red faced over me? :/  I'm #1 Pro player and some certain rogues and shamans have a tough time accepting the facts that they suck and im GOD.

Bro's just chill, talk shit all you want. Because i know your all just jealous and nothing better to do then hate on me and your pathetic lives :)

Why are people butt hurt and get red faced over me? :/  I'm #1 Pro player and some certain rogues and shamans have a tough time accepting the facts that they suck and im GOD.

Bro's just chill, talk shit all you want. Because i know your all just jealous and nothing better to do then hate on me and your pathetic lives :)

I think it's about time to hop on the pvprange bandwagon. Pvprange is #1 Pro Player!!!

Add Pvprange #1 Hated player in Warspear and Pvprange #1 Most annyoing noob on forum :bad:

Im sorry i can't understand what your saying. Those words together in a sentence dont work. Pvpshaman killed me with 1 hit he's a pro :bomb:

Im sorry i can't understand what your saying. Those words together in a sentence dont work. Pvpshaman killed me with 1 hit he's a pro :bomb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Add Pvprange #1 Most hated player in Warspear and Pvprange #1 Most annoying noob on forum :bad:

wow, are you like clinically retarded? It is in his signature he is #1, why would he lie? You just mad noob cryer.

Don't worry I still love you Pvp

haha ure getting urself a fansclub range  :yahoo:

I agree. We need a fanclub.

And Kuz, where is the Pvprange page here?  :facepalm: Haters.

Опубликованное фото