Something weird about passive skills

balinor

In general, Mclan got 4% health point and FB got 4% increased attack

The weird is i saw druid with 3K HP + high heal + high attack, i even saw BD with higher HP than barbar.

FB can equip some items to get more HP than Mclan, then FB its like amping their passive skill by amplification of weapon to make more attack, result:

FB can do higher HP + higher attack

MC can't amping their HP, just can amp weapon.  Please think deeply, i'm sure you will know what a weird it is.

Passive skills: HP vs attack

Amplification: attack and defense, no HP.

In general, Mclan got 4% health point and FB got 4% increased attack

The weird is i saw druid with 3K HP + high heal + high attack, i even saw BD with higher HP than barbar.

FB can equip some items to get more HP than Mclan, then FB its like amping their passive skill by amplification of weapon to make more attack, result:

FB can do higher HP + higher attack

MC can't amping their HP, just can amp weapon.  Please think deeply, i'm sure you will know what a weird it is.

Passive skills: HP vs attack

Amplification: attack and defense, no HP.

If FB can equip items to get more hp than mc than Mc can equip the same items to get more hp. That's how it works.

Personally I think 4% hp might be the worst faction buff. And elves 4% atk/ magic stats is no doubt the best. For druids passive can add, 15 or so moon (and astral lower) thats more or less the moon stat of a single item for free. Shaman gets around 80hp at lv20. Druids astral buff makes up for less hp and they get extra moon. Another reason why people need to stop whining that apperantly druids suck, they dont!

For barbs and rouges hp can be decent if you play on hp as one of your strengths, but then you need to plan on pushing it as high as you can. Though in arena I hardly think more hp makes up for harder hitting. Especially against crazy dps like bd and ranger can have.

I like forsakens passive alot more, my dk has better mp-reg then my shaman and even without any mp stat on my gear, I never run out of mp in arena. But I see barbs, rouge, and bds all the time drained after killing 1 person in arena. And really ending up 1v1 against a shield dk with 60% mp when you got 10-15% is not something you want, cause after one, strike + stun youre on 0 mp and your dps drops so bad. Ive killed so many rouges and bds 1v1 cause they cant manage mp or cause their gear isnt build for more then 1 leathal assult.

Personally I think 4% hp might be the worst faction buff. And elves 4% atk/ magic stats is no doubt the best. For druids passive can add, 15 or so moon (and astral lower) thats more or less the moon stat of a single item for free. Shaman gets around 80hp at lv20. Druids astral buff makes up for less hp and they get extra moon. Another reason why people need to stop whining that apperantly druids suck, they dont!

For barbs and rouges hp can be decent if you play on hp as one of your strengths, but then you need to plan on pushing it as high as you can. Though in arena I hardly think more hp makes up for harder hitting. Especially against crazy dps like bd and ranger can have.

I like forsakens passive alot more, my dk has better mp-reg then my shaman and even without any mp stat on my gear, I never run out of mp in arena. But I see barbs, rouge, and bds all the time drained after killing 1 person in arena. And really ending up 1v1 against a shield dk with 60% mp when you got 10-15% is not something you want, cause after one, strike + stun youre on 0 mp and your dps drops so bad. Ive killed so many rouges and bds 1v1 cause they cant manage mp or cause their gear isnt build for more then 1 leathal assult.

everything you said is spot on, well done

I would like to know which of our skills are better than yours ?

in terms of any mmorpg ever played, crowd control goes to the AOE casters. and guess who doesnt have any AOE's?

The current class with AOE skills (stunner/damager) are shaman, mage, warlock, and paladin. Barbarians also have AOE debuff but its worse, reducing incoming damage of enemy around (roar).

And who doesn't have AOE skills they are OP stronger in duel fighting (1v1). Look!

* SAP is slightly has more % to reduce damage to single target

*Entagle root is slightly has everlasting longest stun to single target

In war zone, sure! Class with AOE will rule the war.

in terms of any mmorpg ever played, crowd control goes to the AOE casters. and guess who doesnt have any AOE's?

aoe wont work if people wont stack over each other a lot. but elves/chosen do that a lot in war and speacially in arena. maybe theyre thinking, its harder to kill them and target them if theyre stacked un in 1 square. cracks me up when i see them do that in arena  :lol:

Its because of lake of skills, Developers created 5 main skills for every class, i think its not enough, maybe next update with new skills, who doesn't have AOE skills will be applied something like:

Druid calling fairy

Shaman with wolf

Ranger with multi trap

Warlock with defensive skill

Mage with buff reducing all enemy's defence plus improved chain to disable incoming enemy's skill

Necromancers create a sensitive grave if enemy crossing or near the grave it will summon a skeleton (BOSS)

Priest with heal all ally (50% of single heal), BD with sprint like drogon (under 50% of HP)

Rogue with range poison skill

Barbarian with rage skill (under 50% of HP, increased damage up to 50%)

DK with shadow of darkness (under 50% of HP, will be a double DK with one shadow)

aoe wont work if people wont stack over each other a lot. but elves/chosen do that a lot in war and speacially in arena. maybe theyre thinking, its harder to kill them and target them if theyre stacked un in 1 square. cracks me up when i see them do that in arena  :lol:

try dealing with that on a daily basis. knowing theirs nothing you can do, because of their age  :facepalm:

stacking was an advantage god knows how long ago, now i prefer the "fake out" when i pretend to charge like an idiot then fall back at the last second. of course its a double edged blade, because i tend to "fake out" my partner also  :bad:

try dealing with that on a daily basis. knowing theirs nothing you can do, because of their age  :facepalm:

stacking was an advantage god knows how long ago, now i prefer the "fake out" when i pretend to charge like an idiot then fall back at the last second. of course its a double edged blade, because i tend to "fake out" my partner also  :bad:

I saw you do it in arena once and I stole that move. where you go in and attack once and run away. Works really well in arena.

Its because of lake of skills, Developers created 5 main skills for every class, i think its not enough, maybe next update with new skills, who doesn't have AOE skills will be applied something like:

Druid calling fairy

Shaman with wolf

Ranger with multi trap

Mage with buff reducing all enemy's defence plus improved chain to disable incoming enemy's skill

Necromancers create a sensitive grave if enemy crossing or near the grave it will summon a skeleton (BOSS)

Priest with heal all ally (50% of single heal), BD with sprint like drogon (under 50% of HP)

DK with shadow of darkness (under 50% of HP, will be a double DK with one shadow)

im loving how you fail to include the one class that actually needs help in skills.

I saw you do it in arena once and I stole that move. where you go in and attack once and run away. Works really well in arena.

thats kiting  :facepalm:  wasnt talking about that. this is before anybody has attacked. by pretending to charge them some people may panic (or think their smart by predicting where youd run) and use their aoe skills on you. but by falling back last second theyll miss, giving you the advantage over cooldowns.

thats kiting  :facepalm:  wasnt talking about that. this is before anybody has attacked. by pretending to charge them some people may panic (or think their smart by predicting where youd run) and use their aoe skills on you. but by falling back last second theyll miss, giving you the advantage over cooldowns.

I assumed kiting meant they kept following you and you kept range my bad :mega_shok:

Druid calling fairy

Shaman with wolf

Ranger with multi trap

Poor paladin is so weak that he is left out even in this list :(