40 sign

wowsvetlio

sorry admins but i just wat to know..... i buy mc points whit sms and evry mont i pay 100 euro on warspear,so tell me-is normal i use 40 sign and damege and cant up waepon from +4 to +5 wtf guys,so tis is game warspear or game WARMONEY ????? SORRY FOR MY POST but this is ducking sux :'( :'(

yeah, it is quite normal, 2 sets = 40 signs and thats not alot, (expensive tho).

I used a total amount of 20 signs (2 sets) signs to amp my astrologer baton from 1 to 6. And another 30 signs (3 sets) to get my wep from +6 to +7.. Then i had to use 23 set signs (230 signs) to amp my wep from  7 to 8... And today i used 10 sets (100 signs) to ampmy wep from 8 to 9.

amping is 100% random, i knew one who got +10 with just a set of signs, which is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to aquire. Some ppl use 2 sets to get +9, others 900 signs.

So yeah..its normal :pardon:

Omg im sorry you guys have such awful luck  :shok:

my shaman used 35-40 signs making +9 scepter back when amp was new. And now I put around 80signs to make my dks gladius from +1 to +9. On avrage I buy 10usd a month of mcoins trough paypal. If I fail 20-30signs on one item I stop and try again another day. I dont have any intentions of going for +10, ive red to much posts of people spending 300+ signs without success.

I used around 250 signs on my weapons, only got +8 and +7.

My main Rondel took 15 signs to reach +5, then my friend gave me 50 signs and damage spheres for my Birthday and told me to go for +8, still no success got +7 and then I got his Necro Guiding Thread armour so he promised me would get me 100 amps for  my weapons and I got another Rondel too, Used around 50 on my offhand one luckily got to +7 and finally reached +8 on my main one.

It really sucks cause the success rate is really shitty for a One hand weapon user that needs to amp 2 weapons.

Well, I believe it's a little easier since I've gotten x2 arena swords +4 without signs and bought a new one with spare points and amplified it without signs luckily reached +6.

But apparently, amplifications is still random, as long as it's based on % nothing is easy or hard it's all just luck.

Really pissed me off cause it was my friends money and he amp'd me instead of his own rogue.

Guys atleast u bought it from Mcoins and got success somehow,,, :good:

But i cant buy Mcoins(Very bad Paying for India), :nea:

So i have to use my gold in game,, which keeps me Low at Gold "Always",, :facepalm: i never had more than 10K gold, coz i keep buying Signs- 3K each, and still on +5 2H axe, U can imagine how did managed to do it +5,,, None of my armor is enchanted... :facepalm: :facepalm: :'(

Well if you pick mage or dps class, all you need is to amp weapon. For those classes to amp armor is ALOT of resources for a small increase of win rates. Weapon dmg stacks so much faster then trying to stack up high def and def needs to be very high to match strength of +7 and higher weapons.

Well if you pick mage or dps class, all you need is to amp weapon. For those classes to amp armor is ALOT of resources for a small increase of win rates. Weapon dmg stacks so much faster then trying to stack up high def and def needs to be very high to match strength of +7 and higher weapons.

And don't forget Resilience is always there and better.

My Warlocks arena set is all +1 and so is my Shaman's and Rogue's but I still manage to own $%^*

Guys atleast u bought it from Mcoins and got success somehow,,, :good:

But i cant buy Mcoins(Very bad Paying for India), :nea:

So i have to use my gold in game,, which keeps me Low at Gold "Always",, :facepalm:  x i never had more than 10K gold, coz i keep buying Signs- 3K each, and still on +5 2H axe, U can imagine how did managed to do it +5,,, None of my armor is enchanted... :facepalm: :facepalm: :'(

I don't use Mcoins for amplification or enchants and I still manage to gear well.

Better get a good set of equips first before you start amplifying then after enchant them, with enchants you can use Norlant ones since they aren't much of a difference and you could use dull ones too, it's only like 0.1-3% stats you're gonna miss, then after that you should start farming for items and trade them for signs and only use the gold on enchants and repairs, in my opinion using gold on signs is a complete waste since 90% of it will be a failure.

I've done it once, wasn't satisfied with the results and now I never did it again.

Used over 900 signs in total on my Warlock's lv18 armor and weapon. Not to mention my shaman, rogue and mage.

Warlock's armor lv18 got all +7, Doom staff +8, lab staff +7 max. They wouldnt go higher even after 500 signs.

Shaman got +6 arena staff, all bg light +6 max again, they couldnt go higher after 200 signs..

Rogue got +7 and +6 dagger. Full +5 armor, can't get it higher after 100 signs...

Mage  :bad:  300 signs and weapon is +7 and armor +6 max. THEY CAN"T GET HIGHER THAN THAT FFS....

FFS MAKE THAT AMP % BETTER.

All those classes would have been just as strong with armors +1/+2 and put all those failed armor amps into a weapon :/

DK is in my opinion the only class that really benefits from amping def, since darkshield skill strength increase with your def. For barb it can be good too, but more if you farm alot. All other mc/fskn classes can be just as good with +1 armor/enchants and only amp weapons.

• 3 weeks later...

recently got my blade +9 with 6signs    :yahoo: :tease: :pleasantry: :blush: :dirol:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Plz dnt Joke around like that :facepalm: :facepalm: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: ...

recently got my blade +9 with 6signs    :yahoo: :tease: :pleasantry: :blush: :dirol:

lucky :crazy:  i got +9 with 10 sets

Edit: lol i already posted this on first page, srry my fault :facepalm: