disable skills turning full stun - can be fixed?

Bloodylipa

Ok so I wasnt sure if this would go in support or suggestions really but ok lets go. So we all know that rangers trap and shamans quake are only suppose to immobilize targets movement, but if a person is moving and has a selected skill ready this will create a small bug leaving target effected with an effect the same as full stun. Cant move, atk, use skills or change away the skill you had ready before getting struck by trap or quake. So is their anyway that you devs would be able to fix this so these dont turn into full stun if you have a skill ready when you get struck? Or is it anyway to solve this ingame? As far as ive tried I cant change or un-pick my pre-picked skill or do anything until trap-effect wears off. Any player suggestions to not get stuck in this bug? (except for obviously not have a pre-picked skill when advancing towards these 2 classes)

Bloodylipa means it caused a delay, i have also experienced with those skills, when opponent already clicked a skill but suddenly got traped or earthquake from some distance and when trap/quake is time up, the opponent's delayed skill automatically catching the target even its from far radius, its like a bug, you will see such skills like hamstring, flash strike, merciless etc blowing from far away.

Ok so I wasnt sure if this would go in support or suggestions really but ok lets go. So we all know that rangers trap and shamans quake are only suppose to immobilize targets movement, but if a person is moving and has a selected skill ready this will create a small bug leaving target effected with an effect the same as full stun. Cant move, atk, use skills or change away the skill you had ready before getting struck by trap or quake. So is their anyway that you devs would be able to fix this so these dont turn into full stun if you have a skill ready when you get struck? Or is it anyway to solve this ingame? As far as ive tried I cant change or un-pick my pre-picked skill or do anything until trap-effect wears off. Any player suggestions to not get stuck in this bug? (except for obviously not have a pre-picked skill when advancing towards these 2 classes)

Keep himself fell into this situation imba mage)

Sorry if I wasnt specific enough, ill try to explain it in detail.

First how it should work. Alot of times when I play with a melee partner facing shaman(s)/ranger(s) we rush shaman and when he wants to run he'll quake me and my partner and run. The beauty of saving threads of darkness is that now even though im quake and lets say my barb partners charge is cooling down I can pull him back to us and we slice him up though we are both earthbound by quake. Thats how it should work, immobilized, but free skill use and attack within your range.

And second, my issue. When its not working it will happen something like this. Me and partner will rush a shaman and he'll blind me. Blind wears off and I come rushing again and I select thorns of death attack on him.

So my skill is picked and highlighted down on my skill bar like this:

( (thorns of death) )

(threads of darkness) (thorns of death) (exhal) (dark shield) (provoke)

And so now when I come rushing with thorn skill picked and highlighted down on my skill bar and I get hit by quake my char stands running on spot and thorn is still highlighted so I cant attack or use any other skill. So this lock bug makes it impossible for me to use or switch skill to threads in a attempt to pull the shaman to me. Im completely neutralized, full stun.

And I know this happens to all classes including range, just depends on if youre trying to use a skill (highlighted) when you get struck by quake.

Same issue can occour when getting stuck in a trap and having locked a skill on a target. But its easier to predict when and where traps are going to strike you.

I hope this is more detailed and clearifying any confusion of what im trying to get at.

• 1 month later...

Bloody, tip for you,

Unlock your target and it's fixed, to unlock him click on somewhere else ( most likely the place where you're standing ) or target something else, it should work.

Though what I experience is example me and a BD PvP, I use Gouge and he Hamstrings same time but Hamstring got me first and my Gouge is still locked in and I won't attack or anything until Hamstring is gone then I'll Gouge him automatically, in some other situation I Gouge him while I'm Hamstring'd or my Gouge gets unlocked.

sometimes i get f.o.j.ed or hamed and select skill and my target run away and 2-4 sec later i use my skill while f.o.j. or hamed and target is other side of map, like wtf now need walk 10blocks (i.e arena: my partner dead his partner dead, he is 500hp , he decides to run,(hes paldin) (i.e name "bob") i select  gouge but he f.o.j me, my skill highlighted, so bob runs to about 4blocks right and 3blocks down, then randomly i gouge bob, when f.o.j done i run to him (take about same time as bob to get to him), i then finish him

f.o.j = feathers of justice

*these thing happen when perffect connection :yahoo:

Try clicking the floor you are standing on, our any floor. There is this thing where the command stays, like thorn already targeting opponent. Any other skill you click gets qued until after first command is done. slicing on floor cancels anything