Aint GIRLS aloud to play this game

hannah totaly titts

Hey everyone Hannah here some of you know me by  tittietime. I'm starting to get realy annoyed with people in game telling people an me that I'm a boy and other stuff that's realy offensive. Just because some boys have pretended to be girls to get ahead in the game does not mean all of the girl accounts are boys pretending. I don't see the point in doing it i wouldn't pretend I was a boy if I wasn't    thanks for reading guys and girls looking forward to meeting you all name:D

Give to admin your yahoo id and show him webcam. Then if he confirm that you are a girl is ok. Till then we dont know what kind of specie are you :) being called that you are a boy its not a insult. Are you a sailor? I dont think so, stop making waves for nothing.

Well no broadband till 27th only just had installed today but if I have to prove I'm a girl I will I can ring whoever wants to be. As I only play on my phone I'm just fed up with being called a boy and my username is wat it is for a reason as its a nick name

well it is a roleplaying game after all! you can be whoever or whatever you want to be.

'gender is a performance'

im more concerned with how well you play the game.

you could always start a girls only party,...then kick all the boys asses in pvp?!

just an idea.

;D

well it is a roleplaying game after all! you can be whoever or whatever you want to be.

'gender is a performance'

im more concerned with how well you play the game.

you could always start a girls only party,...then kick all the boys asses in pvp?!

just an idea.

;D

I have gotten my ass kicked by such a party in cod..

But, yeah, it is a role playing game.. you can be whatever gender you want to be. We do not care for you to prove that you are a girl, and you can do nothing about it. People will still call 'dude' everybody they see on the internet.