Drop rate?

Eve

Question

Question about getting chance of drop!!

suppose there's one full team tankers,semi tank like rogue or ranger and two healers.Does drops eventually get for tankers or to high damage rogue or to less damage healers.or its random.I am curious though its stupid! ty!

9 answers to this question

i think that leader gets def sphere more often. i hate that thing of the drop rate, thats why i go lab solo  8)

Is that blue eye you farming?  How to farm that one?

i think that leader gets def sphere more often. i hate that thing of the drop rate, thats why i go lab solo  8)

Panchens, the great! Ty for lighting up our useless minds! I wish you luck on your tough journey, not that you need tho!  ;D

Panchens, the great! Ty for lighting up our useless minds! I wish you luck on your tough journey, not that you need tho!  ;D

lol :facepalm: :lol: :rofl:

u get a little chance if u in pty... u got better chance if u hunt solo... but hunt solo lots of risk and u need lot of pots and repair...

so its your decision :)

R u Pvprange/pvpshaman?? or trying to be like him... :facepalm: :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: