Who better then me?

PvpRange

So...?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange #1 Pro Player
    • Pvprange is a dirt bag!
    • Mayonnaise and Peanut Butter Sandwich better!
    • I sing in the mirror to Justin Bieber
    • Mc Hopzz is a Crosser/Hider and scared of Pvprange

No one  :blush:

Nice, good job! Yes no one spamming arena ticket like you. Keep spamming, keep on #1 but dont tell anyone about how many your lose instead of victory, because there is many lose xD

Devs favorite guy in sapphire.maybe they will send u a letter saying:thx for the new ferrari.

Anyone with miracles can be the number 1 on arena,keep spamming tickets and done,but,thats dont proves you are the best.

Btw,congratulations for top 1,i know you wanna hear it.

• 2 months later...

Lol pvprange u make me laugh..u might be the biggest ticketspammer in US...Come to EU Here People r capable u killing u before u say IceCream...if u want names Here they R....Knox,Tayuya,Revendark,Chrystall,Koecity( i donno the spelling meh) In mcs Hassn,Godspd,Ioki,Tilltheend,Mercuriall,Sulla,Meggido,Jatsr,Dagorth..Sorry if i didnt mention anyones name...these r pretty much the guys who raped me in arena and outside and sometimes we raped them too..So Gud luck if u wanna keep  bragging that U #1 Pro Player :Sigh:

Lol pvprange u make me laugh..u might be the biggest ticketspammer in US...Come to EU Here People r capable u killing u before u say IceCream...if u want names Here they R....Knox,Tayuya,Revendark,Chrystall,Koecity( i donno the spelling meh) In mcs Hassn,Godspd,Ioki,Tilltheend,Mercuriall,Sulla,Meggido,Jatsr,Dagorth..Sorry if i didnt mention anyones name...these r pretty much the guys who raped me in arena and outside and sometimes we raped them too..So Gud luck if u wanna keep  bragging that U #1 Pro Player :Sigh:

Note: Meggido, Jatsr, Dagorth are elf/chosen. Mages and a druid.

Teach me you ways.

I wanna be the very best,

like no one ever was. *DUN DUN DUDUN*

how is you deposit m.coins 8400 per week  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  he told me.

• 1 month later...

I was #1 for quite a while until they took away my arena points and converted to gold i quit playing for 6 months... im back now... watch out! haha

oooooooowww Im really scared......ooooooooobh :lol: