Lack of players : us mc side

Wtfl

Do u have anything planned for the lack of players on mc side?  Is it possible to merge eu with us servers???? Or is everything just going to die out? I remember when mc side use to be full and now it's empty  throughout the 10 years of playing warspear. I was just wondering if anything going to happen or should we switch over and just play on eu server 😭🤣.. 

server is a server. it does not mean one needs to be a specific race, language or time to be in a server.

for us mc side, it sucks. US-mc warspear is dying. elves are ruling i tried to come back after sea graveyard update but i think its not worth.

warspear's goin to die soon. i think im prepared to say goodbye to it.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 8/12/2019 at 7:02 PM, XeNoN said:

server is a server. it does not mean one needs to be a specific race, language or time to be in a server.

for us mc side, it sucks. US-mc warspear is dying. elves are ruling i tried to come back after sea graveyard update but i think its not worth.

warspear's goin to die soon. i think im prepared to say goodbye to it.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Skylore online is releasing soon 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:02 PM, XeNoN said:

I totally agree, been thinking this forever.. doesn’t really matter about the time difference bcuz some players are on 24/7 anyway due to acc sharing or just simply no lifing. So why not merge servers similar to each other like US/EU OR RU/BR OR hell all of em😂🤷🏽‍♂️ The game would be soooo much more exciting I’m sure many of the old retired players would come back. It would also mean arena would be more active for all level and categories. ORRRR you can make it to where we could just choose the servers to log in on I’m sure it’s possible, but I would prefer the server merge. I’m sure all of the other pro players from other servers would like to test their hero’s skills and strength on other pros from other servers. I know I would love it 😍. Just give it a thought please developers, many others think this would be a good idea as well.

The thing you are asking is currently not possible, technically.

Moreover, those who hold the same castle on US and EU... how would you solve this problem? 

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Moreover, those who hold the same castle on US and EU... how would you solve this problem? 

Take all castles away and let their be a new fight for them possibly? A restart basically? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ehh idk I just feel it is very much possible to merge servers or atleast create a new one where all players from all servers can join like a pvp/arena server? Like test server.

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm more so just take castle away for the pvp/arena server🧐 those buffs are so broken for arena anyway 🥵 so we wouldn’t need a castle for that server imo. Many others agree on that as well, a shaman/priest/Druid/necro on craft pot is literally god. 

14 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Take all castles away and let their be a new fight for them possibly? A restart basically?

Yea, let's just throw the milions, gps and time used to level up castles for the sake of having few more players playing :3

if you merge a server with a low population of Mcs already to another server where the elf side takes the majority of its players, you would not solve the problem of the overpopulation; you'd make it worse.

11 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Hmm more so just take castle away for the pvp/arena server🧐 those buffs are so broken for arena anyway 🥵 so we wouldn’t need a castle for that server imo. Many others agree on that as well, a shaman/priest/Druid/necro on craft pot is literally god. 

You mean creating a new server test server-alike for the arena? 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Yea, let's just throw the milions, gps and time used to level up castles for the sake of having few more players playing :3

if you merge a server with a low population of Mcs already to another server where the elf side takes the majority of its players, you would not solve the problem of the overpopulation; you'd make it worse.

Well forgot about that hehe, but in some servers mc overpopulate elf like eu. And yassss but it’s a endless server you know? We could switch back n forth from our main server to go there for pvp/arena vs all players from all servers. I take no interest in pve honestly, the only time I’m active is beginning of every arena season. But after 1-2 weeks it slows down n then there’s nothing to do but wait on season end. I know there are other pvp players who feel the same as I.

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not to mention the pvp caves 🥵 they are all so dead it’s almost rare to find a good pvp at pvp cave. The only way I get a good pvp is if I ask a fellow arena mate for a pvp or switch to other side and search for anyone willing to pvp.

3 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Well forgot about that hehe, but in some servers mc overpopulate elf like eu. And yassss but it’s a endless server you know? We could switch back n forth from our main server to go there for pvp/arena vs all players from all servers. I take no interest in pve honestly, the only time I’m active is beginning of every arena season. But after 1-2 weeks it slows down n then there’s nothing to do but wait on season end. I know there are other pvp players who feel the same as I.

I see now. Understandable the need you feel of having more players. But I really believe that marging servers is not the right solution, not for this problem at least.

It is also true though that people are discouraged due to these afk parties and people sharing. It is a more complicated topic than it may look

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

I see now. Understandable the need you feel of having more players. But I really believe that marging servers is not the right solution, not for this problem at least.

It is also true though that people are discouraged due to these afk parties and people sharing. It is a more complicated topic than it may look

Yes I am very aware of the auto demanders, I spam arena myself and meet some of them at time, but it is no problem for me just looked at as a free lose party sponser 🤗

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

Or those two guilds can fight over it🧐 that would be epic as well lol.

8 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Or those two guilds can fight over it🧐 that would be epic as well lol.

Epic but unfair, since one of the two will lose everything for a decision taken by a third party. 

On 8/14/2019 at 5:33 AM, KingEricc said:

I totally agree, been thinking this forever.. doesn’t really matter about the time difference bcuz some players are on 24/7 anyway due to acc sharing or just simply no lifing. So why not merge servers similar to each other like US/EU OR RU/BR OR hell all of em😂🤷🏽‍♂️ The game would be soooo much more exciting I’m sure many of the old retired players would come back. It would also mean arena would be more active for all level and categories. ORRRR you can make it to where we could just choose the servers to log in on I’m sure it’s possible, but I would prefer the server merge. I’m sure all of the other pro players from other servers would like to test their hero’s skills and strength on other pros from other servers. I know I would love it 😍. Just give it a thought please developers, many others think this would be a good idea as well.

exectlyyy ... shhhh if u can't even merg servers merge the auction house lol... like its sad I've been on this for about 10. years to loving the game to only playing it because of certain people and or just to pass time all I'm saying is that they need to get it together .

On 8/14/2019 at 6:19 AM, KingEricc said:

efff I enjoy dg spamming lol... I used to love arena but its getting to much.. 100 buffs for a 10 sec fight to see who is the best?? and or not even fighting and killing the afk  people on the other side of Map ouuu so fun.. but u like what u like I'm just saying. I don't find it fun killing afk people to cheat the system to get a free win. I don't find that fun at all.. and or getting stuck with a afk player either way the arena system is corrupted anyways. so I stay away from arena. but who knows new charmer might be the way to go 😄

On 8/19/2019 at 2:02 AM, Drakoknight said:

I don't want warspear to die

It’s dead! Already .... both sides same ... you can’t buy what you need .... you can’t sell what you get drops ... so believe it or not ... that game is already over! 

• 1 year later...

US-Sapphire - 20:00 PDT

that was, atleast the time of "great batlle for territory" last time but it should be the same every time and PDT is 9 hours behind CEST

On 8/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Jcbreff said:

Merging us and eu server wouldnt make sense because there is over 9 hour timezone between some parts

Many of us play at all hrs of the day 9 hrs will not make no difference to most of us I think it’s a great idea I think if nothing it’s done about it more and more will leave please merge 90% of us want that ty

Most players on mc (LEGION SIDE) are mcoin users although there are many players that don't buy mcoins yet they can reach higher levels by luck, friends, etc.

Those who are f2p players, I suggest go play on elf (SENTINELS SIDE) because they have more players and have many helpers unlike mc side which is quite the opposite.

On 8/28/2020 at 4:46 AM, Fkelfs said:

Many of us play at all hrs of the day 9 hrs will not make no difference to most of us I think it’s a great idea I think if nothing it’s done about it more and more will leave please merge 90% of us want that ty

Merging servers has no benefits in any kind of sector, unless you're a PvP player. But even in that case you'd be tired in a matter of... hmm... in the most optimistic point of view, one month.

I'm glad that this thing is technically impossible to be done.  :agr:

And I don't honestly understand in which way merging servers should save you from the overpopulation, especially with the EU-Server. 

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Merging servers has no benefits in any kind of sector, unless you're a PvP player. But even in that case you'd be tired in a matter of... hmm... in the most optimistic point of view, one month.

I'm glad that this thing is technically impossible to be done.  :agr:

And I don't honestly understand in which way merging servers should save you from the overpopulation, especially with the EU-Server. 

Of course it is possible. This isn't some FPS/RTS game where you want to have under 50 ms of ping to enjoy the game + there's lots of people from EU playing on BR server and it's fine (could be better if they actually wanted to fix desync that has been in the game for years but it's whatever). 

12 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Of course it is possible. This isn't some FPS/RTS game where you want to have under 50 ms of ping to enjoy the game + there's lots of people from EU playing on BR server and it's fine (could be better if they actually wanted to fix desync that has been in the game for years but it's whatever). 

It isn't TECHNICALLY possible. I didn't mean anything in terms of "too many players in one server" 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

It isn't TECHNICALLY possible. I didn't mean anything in terms of "too many players in one server" 

What do you mean by "technically"?

5 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

What do you mean by "technically"?

In a technical matter, which means it is practically impossible to merge 2 servers. 

Devs explained it several times already; I'm not aware of how exactly and why exactly this is not possible to do, but this is what they said. 

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In a technical matter, which means it is practically impossible to merge 2 servers. 

Devs explained it several times already; I'm not aware of how exactly and why exactly this is not possible to do, but this is what they said. 

The only important factor here could be distance. But as I said before, it doesn't matter because the game is playable even with a high ping. They probably have their reasons related to the game design itself like gvg events to not merge the servers but saying that it is impossible is just not true. Just look at WoW.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

Its not about the ping. If eu and us would be merged, events would be at bad times for half of the people. 

(I think it would be technically possible to merge the servers since test servers is basically that already.)

Just now, Zurp said:

Its not about the ping. If eu and us would be merged, events would be at bad times for half of the people. 

(I think it would be technically possible to merge the servers since test servers is basically that already.)

Exactly, that would be the only problem. 

4 hours ago, Lordeznuts said:

what about forcing ppl to play on a certain side depending of the population of each side when they create new char ?

That is what they did on sapphire when elves were really overcrowded, you couldnt create elf character

Edited by Jcbreff

On 9/1/2020 at 10:31 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

Exactly, that would be the only problem. 

If both US and EU merge, the sentinels side will be two times larger than it already is. And Legion side will still be a minority. 

14 hours ago, Lordeznuts said:

what about forcing ppl to play on a certain side depending of the population of each side when they create new char ?

Another bad idea. Let people choose what class and faction they want to use! PEOPLE HAVE THE FREEDOM AND RIGHTS TO CHOOSE!

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

12 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

If both US and EU merge, the sentinels side will be two times larger than it already is. And Legion side will still be a minority. 

Another bad idea. Let people choose what class and faction they want to use! PEOPLE HAVE THE FREEDOM AND RIGHTS TO CHOOSE!

Nah, no one here has freedom nor rights to anything lmao. They should implement something to balance the sides like locking new players from creating Sentinel characters until everything is balanced. 

4 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Nah, no one here has freedom nor rights to anything lmao. They should implement something to balance the sides like locking new players from creating Sentinel characters until everything is balanced. 

Huhu mc player is demanding things again. You should advertise the game internationally so many players can join mc side. Very stupid to think hat limited faction choosing should implemented. Mc side sucks, most players wont help you because they are mcoin users. 

Edited by Avamanyar

@Avamanyar when commenting, make sure that the aggressivity is not also put as a point to strengthen your ideas. 

7 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Huhu mc player is demanding things again. You should advertise the game internationally so many players can join mc side. Very stupid to think hat limited faction choosing should implemented. Mc side sucks, most players wont help you because they are mcoin users. 

Sorry, fellow f2p