Impossible War

Rayotenper

IMG_6326.PNG

Before anyone say anything,hello,you're watching a screenshot i took during last war,as you can see here,the amount of sentinels is bigger than us,the legionnaires,its unbeliveable how they can be more than us,there's like 2 funny things about this,war just took 2 minutes,and in the european server,there's overpopulation population of legionnaires,its hard to understand how people can prefer one side,so much people joined the sentinels for many reasons:

1-People is more active,but of course,there's another disadvantage of this,there's also more toxic people(we can't do much about this,we can't change the people)

2-Its easier,well,yeah,there's classes i consider "broken",but i beleive the most broken one its the warden,the expert "master of blocking"(i apologize if i didn't use the correct name),its sompowerfull that makes the wardens almost inmortal,being too hard to defeat alone

3-Better Economy,yeah,since there's a lot of people in the sentinels,as result,the demand goes lower,but since there's less people on the legion,the demand goes hgher,so much that prices are growing in a insane amount

now i'll show you what sentinels from US-sapphire do after they won the war

IMG_6327.PNG

what are the sentinels doing? easy,they are killing every single npc and player they find in their way,in other words,they behave like the place belong to them,thing that its incorrect,this is a capture the flag war,not a "take a territory and kill everyone" war,and its more funny,they are supposed to be "heroes",but the proof here speaks other thing

IMG_6306.PNG

this happened hoyurs ago before war,this 2 sentinels are abusing the lower levels players and killing npc(this may sound cruel,but the npc are the less important thing,since they can respawn),this is an absolutely terrible action,they are not leaving other players play in peqce just to have their "fun"

IMG_6329.PNGthere's rumors that the developers favor the sentinels,personally i don't consider this true,since the developers should keep a neutral position in order to keep the game alive for more time

and yeah,there's one more thing

IMG_6331.PNG

this question hits right on the target

why one side has to be better than one? can't be both ok?

Since i already spoke about my opinion,now i'll give my suggestions to make the game better:

-Balance the Alliances: there has to be enough players for both alliances,in other games,there's a team balance system that prevents teams to have most players

Encourage Players: sadly,i don't have enough ideas for this solution,but if we can encoursge the players to balance bth sides,maybe we can make warspear online a better game

Prevent Abusing: why a lvl 28 has to invade enemy territory for killing weaker players? this may lead the weaker players to quit the game,since the bully its just making them have a bad time

this is the biggest post i ever made in this webpage,if i just hope i didn't break any community rule,i'd like your hear your thoughs and opinions

Thanks for reading

Edited by Rayotenper
Grammar Mistake

Chaos event just ended, the largest guild decided to go to war hence the numbers, usually half the population stays in T1

As per incentive to make people go to war this I believe has been suggested multiple times but to no avail.

That whole war system of Irselnort needs to be changed and rewards offered to winning alliances (buffs, GP, chests, special DG access, gear etc) based on participation, kills that sort of thing, I could go further into this but rather not as seems futile.

I actually agree.. the sentinels in U.S sapphire has alot of people and the Legion has too little people.. the battle for territory only took 3 minutes

22 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i just hope i didn't break any community rule,i'd like your hear your thoughs and opinions

It is maybe the 3rd topic I see created from you which talks about the same thing: the class balance and the overpopulation of elves compared to mcs.

Not judging the facts behind what you are writing (even though some of them are incorrect) but I have to ask you officially not to create new conversations about the same topic, especially if the old ones you created are still opened.

Thank you for the understanding 

P.S:

(Just to prove my point)

And this one is the third. 

Edited by Higgings

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

It is maybe the 3rd topic I see created from you which talk about the same thing: the class balance and the overpopulation of elves compared to mcs.

Not judging the facts behind what you are writing (even though some of them are incorrect) but I have to ask you officially not to create new conversations about the same topic, especially if the old ones you created are still opened.

Thank you for the understanding 

P.S:

(Just to prove my point)

And this one is the third. 

i see,i apologize

• 2 months later...

"Balance the alliances"? Are you insane? What, transfer players to the other side to make things equal or prevent further players from joining a specific alliance just because there are "too many players"?.

This isn't counter-strike or whatever multiplayer combat game. It's an RPG. You have your role, and you play. "oh sorry, you can't play as Sentinel because apparently the Legion is getting heavily outnumbered".

This is clearly absurd.

17 hours ago, Fortuno said:

"Balance the alliances"? Are you insane? What, transfer players to the other side to make things equal or prevent further players from joining a specific alliance just because there are "too many players"?.

This isn't counter-strike or whatever multiplayer combat game. It's an RPG. You have your role, and you play. "oh sorry, you can't play as Sentinel because apparently the Legion is getting heavily outnumbered".

This is clearly absurd.

Have you even been in the Legion? It's heavily outnumbered and the Sentinels are op and has way too many people

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Have you even been in the Legion? It's heavily outnumbered and the Sentinels are op and has way too many people

I have a deathknight lvl22 so yeah. But what are you saying is basically you want the game to take away player's freedom of choice.

7 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

I have a deathknight lvl22 so yeah. But what are you saying is basically you want the game to take away player's freedom of choice.

No just to encourage people to join the Legion so we can get more players

Thank you for pointing this out, it seems GM doesnt do anything  about this. Higgings u can defend all you want, when are you going to write the dev team a letter conserning this?

😣😣😣😣😣

21 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

when are you going to write the dev team a letter conserning this?

First of all you're in no position to demand him anything. And hopefully he never will, as he knows that no one gains extra attention by pushing ideas down throats. If your idea is not in the game, perhaps, its simply not useful or don't match our interest and goals. There is no argument on that, we have a very capable team and this space is meant for sharing ideas and helping creativity, don't ever confuse that, you're not going to tell our developers what to do. 

Edited by Akasha

@Akasha Tbh I didn't even see what he wrote there due to irl business (nor he quoted me) and I'm really interested on finding out on what I'm, according to this member, defending devs (and especially on what they need defence...)

In any case @XreaperX , Akasha explained already everything you needed to know. There's no point at all to keep going with these nonsenses. Devs read every suggestion players post and if they miss some, we have capable enough members who share those ideas directly to them. 

In games I play, when one of the factions has a significant advantage over the weaker faction, the system applies an offensive and defense buff that accumulates until winning. In this way, even the weaker faction has a chance to win after some time. After each win the buff accumulation would decrease.
In Warspear, I suggest using a buff that works in cities with the flag and enemy cities for the weaker faction. Such a buff would increase attack, defense, resilience and resistance.

2 hours ago, Ellatrice said:

In games I play, when one of the factions has a significant advantage over the weaker faction, the system applies an offensive and defense buff that accumulates until winning. In this way, even the weaker faction has a chance to win after some time. After each win the buff accumulation would decrease.
In Warspear, I suggest using a buff that works in cities with the flag and enemy cities for the weaker faction. Such a buff would increase attack, defense, resilience and resistance.

I agree as that would be so helpful

On 10/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, Higgings said:

@Akasha Tbh I didn't even see what he wrote there due to irl business (nor he quoted me) and I'm really interested on finding out on what I'm, according to this member, defending devs (and especially on what they need defence...)

In any case @XreaperX , Akasha explained already everything you needed to know. There's no point at all to keep going with these nonsenses. Devs read every suggestion players post and if they miss some, we have capable enough members who share those ideas directly to them. 

Just trying to be critical, there is nothing nonesense about it. You are stating that many players find themself in the exact same conflict (many same posts are created) means there is really something that has to be fixed. And from experience, this is going for really a looong time. Being a bit satirical on to situation should not be something that you guys should feel offended about it. 

Go look for EU wars for example, the last 10 wars were all won by Elfs. Doesn't this ring a bell? Players are frustated by this, and calling it nonesens shows that you just don't care listening to the players. 

8 hours ago, XreaperX said:

You are stating that many players find themself in the exact same conflict (many same posts are created) means there is really something that has to be fixed

Perhaps, but that doesn't allow you to spam the forum with the same thing all the time: please read our forum community rules.

Secondly, MC's in EU-EMERALD don't join war for many reasons. One of them is that there are intestine fights (you may look at the world chat by yourself), and secondly, PvE players don't get any kind of benefit from it: +10% Resilience lowers our def (this is why I don't join).

There are many, many reasons of why this thing happens, and you can't just assume that it happens due to overpopulation. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Zurp said:

If all mcs joined the war i think they would win in eu. GvG atleast has much more mcs participating.

If,if, if

If hitler wouldnt have been chancellor world could be a better place but it could also be worse 

Edited by Jcbreff

On 8/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, Winter said:

Chaos event just ended, the largest guild decided to go to war hence the numbers, usually half the population stays in T1

As per incentive to make people go to war this I believe has been suggested multiple times but to no avail.

That whole war system of Irselnort needs to be changed and rewards offered to winning alliances (buffs, GP, chests, special DG access, gear etc) based on participation, kills that sort of thing, I could go further into this but rather not as seems futile.

I agree also, war mechanics should be changed. Currently the war buffs favors mostly arena players. U can see, arena players usually lead both sides. Special Dg access or some currency to buy special PvE gears could be interesting as rewards. Again, most of the people on both sides stay afk in t1 mostly. War flag could be set a bit far from respawn zones and maybe set condition to get war rewards like in events ( stay in red area when war is over). ( bit far from respawn zone= afk people will die and cant come back)

You forget though that the war feature is a mechanism that came several years ago. Due to this, some of its features (if not every single feature) are outdated, hence it is not out of common sense to think that it might get entirely updated one day. 

My DK was born before the current war mechanics, no buff reward at the end of war. We make our war for fun. I lead mc side and Kjilimo on elf side (old us sap players must be remember). That's more fun to lead entire mc coz they are listening to me my command. It's hard to command Legions rn, they started to think they could do any after getting stronger by guild buffs. U can't do force ppl to fill Legion side. I'm retired from the game since guild max lv increased to 7. It's clearly imbalance by guilds buff, I remember when Skynete the first OP mage defeated by me. Now he just one blow me. What u need to do just enjoy the rest of the game.

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 2:41 AM, DGMK said:

Also just saying.. elf have geographical advantage in terms of flag location... Bs man

the stairs before the last banner as example

On 1/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, lore said:

the stairs before the last banner as example

You just took the words of my mouth. Like GM how can you still deny the upperhand the Elfs have 😄