Warlock is balanced at all

balinor

yeah rogues and paladins can kill warlock 1 v 1, they just have to pray

Nah. They can do it without pray. 2 ways. First, use hit stun hit (equip dark def. Btw) second, use nokia 3310.  Throw n run.

I never lost a warlock on 1v1.  Its proof who is unskilled player. N stop the insulting other ppl reason of ur bad tactics.

LOL  :rofl:

LOL  :rofl:

LOL  :lol:

its proof  that your class is imbalanced. you honestly think youve never lost a one on one match with your warlock because you have superior reaction, mental capacity, and tactics than EVERYONE YOUVE EVER FACED.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG this thread is over :facepalm: this is the smartest best skilled player on the PLANET :lol: :lol:

OK OK  :rofl: :rofl:

PLEASE OH GREAT ONE  :lol: ENLIGHTEN US OTHER DUMB FOOLS HOW TO BEAT A WARLOCK WITH A PALADIN CONSISTANTLY. WE ARE SO DUMB WE JUST DONT GET IT.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  PLEASE TELL US HOW TO BEAT WARLOCKS WITH YOUR SUPERIOR SKILL AND INTELLECT :lol: PLEASE EXPLAIN I HAVE TRIED EVERY COMBINATION I CAN THINK OF BUT ITS NOT WORKING  :lol: :lol: MY LEVEL 20 PALADIN WITH FULL ARENA ARMOR PLUS 6  AND CHAMPION MACE PLUS 8 GOT OWNED BY A LEVEL TEN WARLOCK :lol: :lol:  BECAUSE I COULD NOT CONTROL WHERE OR WHAT MY CHARACTER DID :lol: :lol: PLEASE GREAT ONE TELL ME YOUR TACTIC FOR GETTING OUT OF THE FEAR / CIRCLE COMBINATION :lol: :lol: :lol: PLEASE OH WISE AND MIGHTY GAMER TELL THIS GUY WHO HAS BEEN GAMING FOR 30 YEARS WHAT HE IS DOING SO STUPIDLY WRONG THAT HE CAN HARDLY EVER BEAT A WARLOCK ONE ON ONE :lol: :lol: :lol:  EVEN WHEN I MASSIVELY OUTGEAR THEM AND OUTLEVEL THEM THEY STILL OWN ME AS SOON AS THEY CAST THE FIRST FEAR ON ME :lol: :lol: :lol: PLEASE GREAT ONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE 5V5 TOP TEN IN LEVEL 20 PVP ARENA BRACKET IS FILLED TO THE BRIMM WITH WARLOCKS AND NECROS :lol: :lol: OH WAIT THEY MUST BE THE WORLDS COLLECTION OF THE MOST SMARTEST PLAYERS EVER ANYWHERES :lol: :lol:

my bad dude I had no Idea I was talking too the best player ON THE FREAKIN PLANET. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah. They can do it without pray. 2 ways. First, use hit stun hit (equip dark def. Btw) second, use nokia 3310.  Throw n run.

lol even a full dark def melee has no chance against a smart warlock in a big area to kite, with res and 2.5k hp, hit stun hit will never work if the warlock is fast and doesn't stand in one place

No genius you can't stun them with a paladin unless you catch them in a cool down cycle FOJ duration is to short.

at maximum range if you stun them with FOJ by the time you get close enough to hit FOJ wears off and they can hit you with fear.

I have tried it

with FOJ at level 5 the only way you can stun them first is if they popp into your map  while you have foj readily avaidible and you happen to be right next to their entry point so you can melee them.

in arena they see you coming and you see them coming if you dont approach they bring the fear to you if you do approach they fear you as soon as you get in range. you can't block it, you can't resist it. they just target you and cast fear and you start running. they hurt you some and after a couple of attacks they cast the circle on you then the splash of darkness, again you cant resist or break out of it your just stuck there. in the pool taking damage and getting hit. shadow resistance does give you the advantage of not dying AS QUICKLY from the splash damage but it just slows the process.

the circle wears off but he has since then moved far away and you chase or run either way it doesnt matter. if you run he waits for fear to reset and comes to cast it on you if you chase he just runs untill fear resets and casts it on you.

a rogue has a chance of sneaking up undetected.

a barbarian can charge to him

an archer can shoot him

a mage can cast a fireball teleport etc

blade dancer... fooked

paladin fooked.

I can appreciate the good tactics of kiting it is a pretty simple freaking concept and any ranged class SHOULD kite. however the warlocks CC over laps to the point where it is IMPOSSIBLE for meleers to break free.

Rangers can kite me but I can avoid their traps and their cooldown on scatter shot is sufficent for me to heal myself. If I play well and dont misslick I have a chance against archers. A CHANCE I dont always win but usually when I lose its because I DO SOMETHING WRONG. or they just get really LUCKY with the crits. fine I get it they built their guy to ignore armor and have a good chance at crits . theyre strong but theyre not OP

mages hurt but again their CC can be overcome if I get lucky or they mess up.

warlocks and shamans though. they have two forms of CC that remove any ability to control your character or move. when cast as soon as cooldown is reached meleers without a closing ability dont even get a chance to hit them. or really even to flee. it cannot be resisted you can't "BLOCK" fear they cast it you fn run. same with the pool. they just have to not miss. which its a pretty big damn area its the equivelant of missing at point blank range with a double barrel... no qaudruple barrell shotgun at 5 feet. you have to be the worst player in the history of players to miss with that. (the earthquake is a fn nuke fagedda bout it.)

the cooldown on those skills leaves no gap for you to take advatage of. its not about tactics its 100% overpowering. I know your the smartest guy on the planet but over powered means being such a strong skill combination that it cannot be resisted. as a paladin I have no means of defeating that combo. NONE.

my combo of foj and purify hurts but with armor and heal ability if the lock flees he can heal and stay out of my range. my combo is not over powered.

the warlock combo of fear and circle refresh at such a rapid rate as long as you have mana you can keep one enemy player controlled almost 100 % of the time I will guess 95%. the small portion of time in which circle and fear are both in cool down is so small that it is impossible for paladins to cover the distance to attack. that is what makes it over powered. fear doesnt fail with or without shadow resist I have never been feared and then just regained control because I resisted. I ave never seen them cast it and it say "blocked" or "resisted" no every time they cast I run period. the same for the circle.completely irresistable. the fact that they cannot be resisted is fine.

the point of the class being over powered is when the skills reset so fast thet theres nothing the meleer can do to close the gap. are you dense, can you not be mature enough to admit that it is unfair for a level ten warlock to be able to easily defeat a level 20 decently geared paladin by controlling him so completely that he has no chance of closing the gap. seriously you honestly think that is not OP taking a level ten character and having the ability to own players ten levels above you wearing gear theyve worked very hard to get.

I am fourty, I have gamed since atari was released, I am not a dumb person, I am not the best gamer but I am far far from the worst . so try this try not trying to be cool and tough and impress everyone with how badass you are at playing your op class. look at the cool down times look at the abilities and honestly form an opinion of how to counter it. when you find it post it . you wont be able to. bd and paladin have no closing methods. foj range is to short on anything but level 5 and even then the duration is so short by the time you close the gap it wears off and the lock can fear you. it is to easy to win with warlock way way way to easy especially vs paladins and bds.

I have even beaten the number one proplayer on the entire server. the best archer in the game. it wasnt easy but bellatto went down once I got into melee range.........aaaaaah hah ha  sorry pvp just had to throw that out there lol you are number one pro player  :lol:  by the way I said HEY to your shaman when I smashed him yesterday.  ;D your earthquake / fear must have been on cooldown or I have no doubt you would have been able to kill me easily as well. cause shamans are OP to.

but back on topic warlocks OP devs fix cool down rate. OR give bds and paladins a way to close the gap.

Balinor just shut up if you don't think warlock is OP then you're either a ignorant liar or a retard. My level 20 bd with all 9s can't touch a lvl 16 warlock and my priest lvl 20 can't as well I've never seen a class own me like I'm nothing doesn't matter if I have +9 doom stick I got owned full health for warlock, and its not skill cause I'm a pro, their is nothing you can do so bequiet and enjoy your BS OP class while it lasts, changes will come or everyone will soon just make warlocks and ull see them on top of all arena ranks.

Warlocks are OP when it's 1 on 1, which is most likely just PvP, otherwise they are just like other classes.

A warlock in crossing could lose to any healer or mage, in 2 v 2 also the warlock can die in 3 seconds.

They got 2 control skills, you can't control 2 people at once now can you? Same shit when you're stunned.

And just one more thing, Warlocks aren't the top class in 1 on 1, so all you butthurt people better learn all the classes before talking shit.

Warlock - so easy a cave man can do it.

arena charts are filling up with them

Circle random spot, fail > gets stunned > nuked > 40% hp left > fears > nukes > fail circle once again > Stunned > GG.

You where saying?

Rangers, so easy a simple facroll could do it.

Blessing > Scatter > power shot > pew pew pew > GG.

Circle random spot, fail > gets stunned > nuked > 40% hp left > fears > nukes > fail circle once again > Stunned > GG.

You where saying?

Rangers, so easy a simple facroll could do it.

Blessing > Scatter > power shot > pew pew pew > GG.

total true e.e

Only lucky warlock succesfuly putting circle right on target, but the stupidity always out of target, maybe im the one of unlucky guys. They think its easy putting circle on target, once its success its a power but still many warlock fail using that power cuz of bad connection.

Balinor just shut up if you don't think warlock is OP then you're either a ignorant liar or a retard. My level 20 bd with all 9s can't touch a lvl 16 warlock and my priest lvl 20 can't as well I've never seen a class own me like I'm nothing doesn't matter if I have +9 doom stick I got owned full health for warlock, and its not skill cause I'm a pro, their is nothing you can do so bequiet and enjoy your BS OP class while it lasts, changes will come or everyone will soon just make warlocks and ull see them on top of all arena ranks.

You.

Go learn your class better and come back crying. You just said lv20 Priest with +9 Doom Stick, fails against warlocks. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

Shield > Mana Drain > Tears > Heal

Or

Shield > Armistice > Mana Drain

DUUUUUUUDE

My lv15 paladin beat a lv15 warlock on 1v1 in PvP cave. I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR LV20 +9 DOOM STICK PRIEST CAN"T DO THAT.

lrn2playyourclass

LOL I dont know if I am being trolled. :facepalm:

your  video just demonstrated how much the CC overlaps and why you cant be beaten in the arena.  :facepalm:

Meeles in arena

1 warlocks-we can do that bro,kill him first.

2 warlocks-we need stun they in the same time,thats hard,but we can win.

3 warlocks-pray,and fight soldier!

4 warlocks-god,were are you?

5 warlocks-*throw the phone out the window*.

Warlocks in arena

5 meeles-♥♥♥♥♥ please

2 bd-hahahaha,lets play a bit.

2 barb-careful with charge

2 ranger-stun they fast.

2 shaman-fair fight.

2 rogue-bro.what is that purple thing on you?*double merc*ahhhhhh.or,puddle!!! puddle!!!,hahaha,we got they.lets play a bit.

2 priest-"careful",they have a bible.

2 warlocks-if we stun first we won,if they stun us,we lose.

2 mages-lmao,come on,teleport here baby.

2 necros-hope they dont maximized nightmare.

"2 rogue-bro.what is that purple thing on you?*double merc*ahhhhhh.or,puddle!!! puddle!!!,hahaha,we got they.lets play a bit."

LOL  :lol:  yeah the purple haze of doom LOL

I will quit posting here now we have talked in a complete circle I have posted every argument I can about it already so I will just move on to the next topic to rant about.......I think I am out of anything to rant about.

2 necros-hope they dont maximized nightmare.

reason why reapy hates my sleep  :lol: :lol:

"kill reApy first fast!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"....."

"omg where's reapy?"

"was afk"

:shout:

this is an old pic  ;D

30486_.png

Agree Locks Op'ed. I'm #1 Pro Player and me and Putang or Bellato rarely beat 2 Locks. That should tell you something  :facepalm:

Lmao! Pro player? You never come out of your hole unless half the people in caravan go first after me.

Sorry to say, you rely on amped bow to crit 4 times in one shot, whilest hiding in caravan.  Try solo ganking deep in MC territory then.

I used to gank solo at Lake Elemental on my old ranger.

My bow just got +10 1565 crit now with ice rings and amulet. Wew my laser bow really go pew pew now!

Im #1.

even tho u have -84 karma and like (almost) everyone hates u,(besides urself and ur mom) ur confidence is way over hiiiiigh

reason why reapy hates my sleep  :lol: :lol:

"kill reApy first fast!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"....."

"omg where's reapy?"

"was afk"

:shout:

this is an old pic  ;D

:shok: ,me afk  :blush: .

ur nightmare is a big problem for me :diablo: i cant move the entire fight :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: .

I think 2 necros can kill 1 or 2 warlocks in the same team,most necros are support players,but a battle necro is a monster.I only saw few ;D

;D got my ass kicked by priestking, nah just kidding pvprange use bless/dodge atm i print screen ;)

but got my ass kicked  :yahoo:  love arena vs priests and especially the king of priests :facepalm: 8)

see i dont always win and warlock isn't OP

30630_.jpg

Most important thing :  one particular class cant beat all classes, thats the fact, face it, every class has its own weakness even with warlocks, just need know who's weak against whom.

Most important thing :  one particular class cant beat all classes, thats the fact, face it,

you need to meet shamans, there is no class it cannot beat, also well balanced druid can kill any class.

In 5x5 when agains 2 warlocks party you can only see and say "Why did I not make a warlock" coz those dark circles never ends until your whole party is killed, and please don't use that word 'strategy' coz I could do nothing. I with a balanced party of strong players (4 high amped) did almost no damage :facepalm: all the warlocks have to do is keep using circle one after the other and let the other 3 just walk in and kill the statues in the circle and count who hit most critical hits

pl1 - see dude I my critic was 1024! :P

PL2 - Huh see me now, dame he died too fast wait I try next

Pl3 - U noob taking so much time -_-

Pl1 - Watch me

Pl2 - ha ha 2 dodges

elfs

pl1 - foolish noobs

Pl2 - shut up noobs

pl3 - who noob?

Pl4 - Huh noob party

:lol: