[2019.08.09] Event "Invasion of Chaos": the schedule and detailed guide

Peony

murena_1200x630.png

Warriors!

The Mermen’s fears came true — the rifts, where the ancient evil lurked, opened! Now the inhabitants of the sea will need the help of the bravest warriors of Arinar every day, to hold the forces of chaos, trying to break through!

For your convenience, we have prepared this lengthy post, to tell you in detail about this guild event and guide you through the battle with the spawns of chaos.

The event’s schedule(CEST):

ИНГЛИШ.png

At the specified time, several event entrances, rifts will open on the territory of the underwater sector. Please keep in mind that you will need time to get to one of them.

See the results and schedule of events on the official Discord-server - https://discord.gg/warspear!

To remind you, the main goal of this event is to kill as many monsters as possible, to reach a prize place. For each defeated spawn of chaos you will gain points, depending on the strength of the defeated creature. 

For the first 5 minutes of the event start on the dedicated territory there will be regular monsters, that aren’t too difficult to defeat, but will only award 2 points each. They will respawn every 25-50 seconds.

0_view (5).png

After 5 minutes, strong and elite monsters will come out of the rift, for defeating which you will receive 6 and 25 points respectively. They will respawn every 60-140 seconds, depending on the level and difficulty.

1_view.png0_view (4).png1_view (1).png

After 15 minutes all four bosses will appear from the rift: Jormungandr, Nidhogg, Ouroboros and Typhon. You will find them on the central locations of the event territory. For killing each of the World Wurms, the guild will be awarded 5000 points.

0_view (2).png

The most important stage of the event begins at 20 minutes. At that point, the two ancient Princes of Chaos, Nyar-Aton and Sar-Saggot, emerge from the rift. Defeating each of them will be rewarded with 12500 points

0_view (3).png

Keep in mind that bosses and raid bosses will not respawn, so try to get to them first, in order to get as many points as you can and win the prizes!

КАРТА ХАОС.png

Main prize places: 

1st place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 1200 units
  • сундук.pngTreasury of Chaos
  • трезубец.pngAbsolute Fury buff 

2nd place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 900 units

3rd place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 700 units

4th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 550 units

5th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 450 units

6th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 400 units

7th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 350 units

8th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 300 units

9th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 250 units

10th place:

• репа.pngMermen of the Depths reputation - 200 units

Every warrior will be a winner in this event: the reputation with the Mermen of the depths will be awarded to every single participant, starting at 20 character level, and having been on the event territory for at least 30 seconds, no matter their guild’s placement in the tournament.

Prepare for the battle with the spawns of chaos!

AIGRIND

You gotta be kidding me :facepalm:... What's the point of making different times if all of the times are practically the same? What's the point in 1 hour difference between some days? With those set times, if someone can't log in for the event on a specific time because of sleep or work for example, he just can't log at all days and will miss out on a lot of reputation and chests. Why not make more separated times for different days (like 3 - 4 - 7 - 12 - 16 - 20 -24), so some people don't be at a disadvantage.

I guess since I can't wake up to log at 3 a.m, I'll never get to experience this event and I'm gonna miss out on a lot of reputation. Unless... Maybe I share my account :smile:

I know you might have chosen those times because they probably have the highest activity on the server, but with such events that give long term advantages, I don't think that should be the concern over fairness for the maximum amount of players.

Also I know that it's a US server and those times suit that area, and there is a server for EU with better time for people in Europe.

To that I say: Really... First of all, as if 100% of US server players are from the US, I'm willing to bet they are not more than 10% of active players.

Secondly, even though it's a suited time for the US, there will be players in the US that will never be able to participate at that specific times, and that's putting in them in disadvantage.

And oh yeah, lemme just change server just because of this event... I'll just delete my 8 year progress in US server and change over to EU... Just for this event.

K im done pls halp.

At first I saw the time change and thought ah cool now it's gonna be early and I can log before I go to work. Then I saw you changed the days too. That's just great. It's not only the days I am at work but the time is when I'm on my way home from work. Now I will miss 100% of the battles. 

Just make it a damn 8pm for Europe when most are home anyway

The times are picked based on peak player count, which is probably also why the US-Sapphire event happens at 3:30 AM, which is when a lot of Indonesian people are playing.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, Speedom said:

What about the players who's not in guild?

That's a guild event - I suppose they should find a guild to join in. 

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

That's a guild event - I suppose they should find a guild to join in. 

True. I believe there should be an award system for all guild participants even when they don't win place. Well, all comes to the same old guilds, will always be the top.:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

Well, all comes to the same old guilds, will always be the top.

They won't be at top rankings because they're old, but because they fight for that.

As soon as a new guild does the same that new guild will see its name among the best ones.