Im Back With Noobest Ranger Skill

Cybercrime

See this arena rating

1.Spanol battle 1274 win 1123 nice :clapping:

2.Xlovelyx battle 1366 win 1071 better than archer ;)

5.Jelee battle 1554 win 691 And he take 5 place :shok:

see that?ranger are noobest in arena.see this?becoz u make noob skill for ranger.u think with full attack u can kill enemy very fast?i know u already increase blessing percentage but thats only with mob and dont hv brain.come on see this about ranger skill.ranger OP?just ppl with fool brain say that

29470_.png

29471_.png

29472_.png

29473_.png

That's a noob lv15-18 ranger, just like you.

If you want to see real rangers go lvl up coward.

Sadly, all the top rangers don't spam arena and some already quit.

Here's one of the best.

Опубликованное фото

Weapon? What a noob.

Items don't make you a pro, Tayuya is a great ranger, low amp or high amp.

Ok, you call him a noob?

Go name the best rangers in EU Emerald, go on smartass.

See this in shapire

1.PVPRANGER battle 3635 win 2281 money ppl sorry PVP  :pleasantry:

4.KERNLABBA battle 1500 win 1301 it will be no 1 if 3635 battle gogo kern :rofl:

LOL,And dont forget to show your amp weapon +10 and doom weapon if u ranger :clapping:

29476_.png

29477_.png

29478_.png

So you're saying rangers skills are shit?

Tayuya is +10, Hassn is +10.

How come Hassn loses to Tayuya?

So Barb is noob too?  :facepalm:

Your logic is shit, 80% of rangers are shit too.

Nope, 80% of people who play ranger is shit,

Spanish killed lvl18-20 Warlocks and Shamans 3-5 vs 1 in Crossing once, his ranger is using lv15 items and isnt even lv18.

Explain that? Warlocks and Shamans got noob skills too?

Yea, I thought so.

I know I read somewhere about the average IQ of each class users in MMOs. The highest were Wizards for sure, I think Warrior was next, and Archers were ranked pretty low.

:rofl: :rofl:

Spanish can use stealth...where i must placed dark circle

:tease: :tease:

How about ranger?

Spanish : u cant rape me fool.i can hide :spiteful:

Ranger : fu*kin Spanishs :crazy: i rape u next time

And i hope PVPRANGE forgive me about SS :cray: best regard

I know I read somewhere about the average IQ of each class users in MMOs. The highest were Wizards for sure, I think Warrior was next, and Archers were ranked pretty low.

IMO it's, highest Magic users, next Archers, Hunters, Melee dps and etc, then Warriors and tanks.

:rofl: :rofl:

Spanish can use stealth...where i must placed dark circle

:tease: :tease:

How about ranger?

Spanish : u cant rape me fool.i can hide :spiteful:

Ranger : fu*kin Spanishs :crazy: i rape u next time

And i hope PVPRANGE forgive me about SS :cray: best regard

Rangers don't got stealth, Crossing isn't stealth either, and 80% of warlocks and shamans don't put their circle when they see enemy at crossing, they put it where the enemy is most likely to cross into.

You're just a 10 yearold playing an OP class, facerolling your keyboard and crying that your class is shit when apparently you're the one that makes it shit.

IMO it's, highest Magic users, next Archers, Hunters, Melee dps and etc, then Warriors and tanks.

I mean like people playing Wizards had higher than Warriors, but Warriors weren't dumbest.

Azebu

What u say?come with your ranger arena status.and your amp!!

I don't want no trabble.

Also your phone font is steaming goat entrails

My ranger lvl 17 has now 103 wins of 205; 50%. I think that's cool enough.

It has only +4 (lvl 15 arena-weapon), lvl 15 helm and armor (bg), lvl 15 belt, lvl 15 boots (arena), lvl 15 amulet (lenar), lvl 17 rings, lvl 17 gloves and lvl 17 cloak. Everything is +2 and nothing has miracle def-runes. Good equip, bad amp and enchant.

Ranger is still a damage-dealer and can win easy arena's. Based on luck (and a lot of crit ;D ). Of course you have to work your way around stunners... but that's tactic you need with every class in arena.

Add;

I have to add this; i only go random in arena, so i also have a lot midplayers lvl 15/16 without arena-weapon.

Hey mercurial

Play your ranger show your ranger arena status.amp your ranger only +5 max and show here.i dont need your word.come with your screenshot!!i dont need other word from you

What a loser  :lol:

What will my screenshot prove? That your a big mouth retarded kid? This topic already did that.

He kept spamming me ingame too 'come make ranger show me ur arena stats  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) '

e.e

Like it'll prove that rangers don't suck? Dude, you're the player that uses Ranger. Ranger is all the same for all of us. It's just that some PLAYERS are BETTER with rangers and some ARE NOT. You're NOT a good player. Lrn2playyourclass

Yup, not all people can play all class as well, only good player can play some class, if you feel weak about your class, so it doesn't mean about the noob skill but how to play that class as good or not, ofc you need to try another class that can be handled easily by your fingers.

Like as mage, mage is very hard to be played but only with aggresive people can handle their mage, different with a tanker class type, this class is mostly played by lazy people because no need to much aggresive to play a tanker class.