Server lags on EU-emerald

TheSoulless

Hey, I'm pretty sure that you've heard of these lags already but just in case you haven't, we've been experiencing some rather radical server lags on EU servers lately (for past few days). 

These lags have already taken a rather big effect in the recently released guild events for example, not to mention all the other smaller activities that have been going on during those times.

P.S

Wasn't sure where to write this since the "report bugs" button is still unavailable in game and official site doesn't have a bug report function either, therefore I thought that this would be the most suitable place for such report. 

"If something is broken - you're in the right place":flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Correct, correct.

I'll redirect every topic about this same problem here. I can just say that devs are aware of this problem already though, and they're trying to sort this situation out asap. Unfortunately, not always this is as easy as it may seem. 

Hey, I'm pretty sure that you've heard of these lags already but just in case you haven't, we've been experiencing some rather radical server lags on EU servers lately (for past few days). 

These lags have already taken a rather big effect in the recently released guild events for example, not to mention all the other smaller activities that have been going on during those times.

P.S

Wasn't sure where to write this since the "report bugs" button is still unavailable in game and official site doesn't have a bug report function either, therefore I thought that this would be the most suitable place for such report. 

XD