[2019.08.07] Game servers restart

Peony

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

UPD: Servers are running!

Friends!

Please note that tomorrow, August 08 at 09:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixes of some bugs:

- significantly increased the amount of gold and Oxygen Vials, awarded for completing quests on the V sector of Ayvondil
- increased the chance of dropping quest items from the elite mobs in the quests Valuable trophy: a monstrous snail/a deepwater mutant/an adamant shark
- increased the number of simultaneously given daily quests on the V sector of Ayvondil
- the sequence of offered daily quests on the V sector of Ayvondil will be the same across the members of the same guild
- reduced the rate at which monsters use the skill that applies the "Hydrophobia" debuff
- fixed the incorrect display of oxygen consumption in combat
- fixed the incorrectly working "Fury of the Depths" bonus, now it works as described
- fixed the incorrectly working "Lords of Chaos" achievement, all members of the guilds that participated in the "Invasion of Chaos" event and achieved a prize place will get their achievement progress updated.

The game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes.

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

@Peonía

That about the very short problem of the event "Assault of the ship" 

It would be good for many guilds to increase 5 minutes but each phase, a lot of guild do not manage to pass the 4 phase because 10 minutes is very little. 

I appreciate these changes a lot. Oxygen Vials are slowly becoming more accessible to everyone and a bit more easily. Not to count the gold given. 

Thanks for this! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Good changes but please consider increasing time limit for assault of the ship and also making chaos of invasion a little more rare (not daily).

13 часов назад, Danfake сказал:

@Peonía

That about the very short problem of the event "Assault of the ship" 

It would be good for many guilds to increase 5 minutes but each phase, a lot of guild do not manage to pass the 4 phase because 10 minutes is very little. 

Hello there!

New events are the challenges for the strongest of warriors :wind:

Character level up, study talents, use new equipment - and the event will be much easier :advise:

Could you just increase the oxigen regeneration rate because waiting for more than half an hour (and being online too) is just frustrating.

And Oxigen tanks are sometimes incredibly expensive. It feels like this island really is pay to play

4 hours ago, Widi said:

I can update it or log in until now,any suggestion

..without knowing your operational system's version,device model and detailed description of the problem, it's really difficult to solve the problem. :imdead:

Make sure your internet works, then delete all old files and clean cache memory, unable downloads from unknown sources, then get the latest version here:  https://warspear-online.com/en/download 

Edited by Akasha

@elvi  could you do something about it? please:

- increase time limit for "Assault of the ship" (5min)

- stop the effect of necromancers skill "Poisonous shield" in Legion's port. T5

12 hours ago, Poggers said:

making chaos of invasion a little more rare (not daily).

In my point of view, 5 maxed guilds in this event means giving bonuses ans prizes to up to 500 active players, it seems like an extra motivation for people to join active guilds and it's still a healthy competition - not as if only 1 guild got to win. We don't have that many players to turn it into an unfair slaughter, I'm sure that any guild from level 7 and above can win a place if members set their mind and work for it. Being daily makes it a lot easier for lower guilds to win, as big guilds are often busy with weekly tournaments, trust me, they can't all be online 24/7 and some of them already spend all available time in dungeons and questing for gp ))

5 hours ago, Fortuno said:

Could you just increase the oxigen regeneration rate because waiting for more than half an hour (and being online too) is just frustrating.

And Oxigen tanks are sometimes incredibly expensive. It feels like this island really is pay to play

Feels?

Please, it doesn't "feel" IT IS 100% P2W content, they designed it that way ON PURPOSE and by keeping playing the game you are telling them that it is ok to release that type of conent, STOP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME, when they realize they have lost players to greed and bad desicions they will reconsider their sucummy game mechanics, until then i will not log in into the game, I don't support this type of content.

Explain to me why contenders cloaks from lvl 26 or 28 turns out to give more dmg and same defence status as greatness ones? For brb and rogues. Explain please

On 8/7/2019 at 2:44 PM, Peony said:

- fixed the incorrectly working "Fury of the Depths" bonus, now it works as described

Exactly how was it not working before? Also does this stat only affect maps where you can drown?

Basically does this work in ST dungeons?

2 hours ago, zherot said:

Yeah why?, WHY she asks... 

The cinism or the blindfold is big on this one.

Wouldn't quite put it this way since I finished the whole t5 storyline after 8h of questing 🙂

The map is hard and the oxygen part can be a little bit difficult, but that doesn't make the whole update bad. In fact, the new map is pretty amazing with interesting mechanics. 

If you can only see a p2p aspect in this new update, who is the blindfolded one?

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

Explain to me why contenders cloaks from lvl 26 or 28 turns out to give more dmg and same defence status as greatness ones? For brb and rogues. Explain please

Because greatness gives %damage and contenders give a fix amount. So depending on your basic damage, it might be more worth it to get contenders.

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Because greatness gives %damage and contenders give a fix amount. So depending on your basic damage, it might be more worth it to get contenders.

só why you dont change the name of each one? since the ''contender'' second place is better then the suposed ''greatness''better one?

Plus
the greatness cloak is way harder to get more expensive and is worst then the contrender??? why???????? 

Edited by Vinagre

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

só why you dont change the name of each one? since the ''contender'' second place is better then the suposed ''greatness''better one?

Plus
the greatness cloak is way harder to get more expensive and is worst then the contrender??? why???????? 

Contenders isn't better than greatness if you reach a specific amount of basic damage...

4 hours ago, zherot said:

Feels?

Please, it doesn't "feel" IT IS 100% P2W content, they designed it that way ON PURPOSE and by keeping playing the game you are telling them that it is ok to release that type of conent, STOP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME, when they realize they have lost players to greed and bad desicions they will reconsider their sucummy game mechanics, until then i will not log in into the game, I don't support this type of content.

I know that, but nowhere is so bad as this new island. It's just outrageous. I play now 12minutes underwater just so I could sit half an hour afk while watching youtube videos, to avoid paying few thousand gold to some stupid moron for an oxy-tank, just so I could do one quest for 400gold coins.

Edited by Fortuno

6 hours ago, Winter said:

Can we get a normal weakish potion seller npc please (not food), considering they burn through so fast?

100% agree and can we get more variety with food?

One other thing.. why the hell are the pots that drop from the new chests not actual hp pots...?

assault of the ship + 5mins.

• Developer
20 часов назад, Akasha сказал:

@elvi  could you do something about it? please:

- increase time limit for "Assault of the ship" (5min)

- stop the effect of necromancers skill "Poisonous shield" in Legion's port. T5

"Poisonous shield" fixed

31 minutes ago, Poggers said:

Are you lv31 yet?

Nah, lv29 still. I am taking my time on lvl up

And I have got another character to bring to lv 32... so, I am definitely taking my time.

19 hours ago, Morgana said:

Wouldn't quite put it this way since I finished the whole t5 storyline after 8h of questing 🙂

The map is hard and the oxygen part can be a little bit difficult, but that doesn't make the whole update bad. In fact, the new map is pretty amazing with interesting mechanics. 

If you can only see a p2p aspect in this new update, who is the blindfolded one?

You finished in 8h because you are a p2w fanboy, to be able to play 8h as a f2p player you have to wait 48 hours and not even 48 hours disconnected NO, you have to wait 48 ducking hours INGAME doing NOTHING.

Your cinism and blindfold is DISGUSTING.

13 minutes ago, zherot said:

You finished in 8h because you are a p2w fanboy, to be able to play 8h as a f2p player you have to wait 48 hours and not even 48 hours disconnected NO, you have to wait 48 ducking hours INGAME doing NOTHING.

Your cinism and blindfold is DISGUSTING.

Thanks, but the last time I bought miracle coins was in April 2016, more than 3 years ago.

I finished in 8h because I did them together with a friend. We were a Blade Dancer & Priest duo. I bought 3 oxygen sets with gold.

Your cinism and blindfold is disgusting as well 🙂

@zherot 

If you're here to write your criticism valorizing it with arguments - you're more than welcome

If you're here just to spam "P2W game and who managed to do so is a P2W fanboy" and other stuff by fact also disrespecting players, you definitely are in a wrong place. 

Again, I invite you to keep a pleasant environment here and to respect players. There won't be further warnings. 

53 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Thanks, but the last time I bought miracle coins was in April 2016, more than 3 years ago.

I finished in 8h because I did them together with a friend. We were a Blade Dancer & Priest duo. I bought 3 oxygen sets with gold.

Your cinism and blindfold is disgusting as well 🙂

You are not fooling anyone and if you bought stuff with gold it is because you already are rich obviously because you are a p2w player it doesn't matter when was the last time you bought miracle coins because the fact is you did buy and because of that you have now tons of gold and even thenyou have no way to prove that the lasttime you bought miracle coins was in 2016 and I already told you how much time you have to wait if you don't buy oygen.

Doesn't matter if you bought the Oxygen with gold (gold that you generated by p2w means) the fact is that Oxygen is bought via miracle coins, someone had to buy the Oxygen from the miracle coin shop in order for you to get it with gold in the first place, the fact is, Oxygen tanks need to be bought with miracle coins FIRST and then with gold and the only reliable way to make gold in this game is to buy Miracle coins.

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@zherot 

If you're here to write your criticism valorizing it with arguments - you're more than welcome

If you're here just to spam "P2W game and who managed to do so is a P2W fanboy" and other stuff by fact also disrespecting players, you definitely are in a wrong place. 

Again, I invite you to keep a pleasant environment here and to respect players. There won't be further warnings. 

Respect is earned not granted for free, i can't respect someone that defends disgusting abusing money leeching mechanics like the ones implemented in this update, no one in the right mind can respect a person defending that, no one, only people that are IN or have something to lose or are part of the scheme defend this.

Moderators like you are always fanboys that defend the status quo of games etc and will always support the fanboys and ban and prohibit criticism.

It is really stupid how you take the word fanboy as an insult you even know that being called a fanboy is BAD, you know deep inside you that fanboyism is bad but instead of acknowledging it you prefer to silence people that points out the fanboyism because fanboys know their behavior is wrong but are to weak to change their sick behavior, they lost all moral values and decency and funnyly enough are the ones calling for "respect" when the fact is they are the ones defending sick,disrespetful game mechanics.

1 hour ago, zherot said:

Respect is earned not granted for free, i can't respect someone that defends disgusting abusing money leeching mechanics like the ones implemented in this update, no one in the right mind can respect a person defending that, no one, only people that are IN or have something to lose or are part of the scheme defend this.

Moderators like you are always fanboys that defend the status quo of games etc and will always support the fanboys and ban and prohibit criticism.

It is really stupid how you take the word fanboy as an insult you even know that being called a fanboy is BAD, you know deep inside you that fanboyism is bad but instead of acknowledging it you prefer to silence people that points out the fanboyism because fanboys know their behavior is wrong but are to weak to change their sick behavior, they lost all moral values and decency and funnyly enough are the ones calling for "respect" when the fact is they are the ones defending sick,disrespetful game mechanics.

Tell me a thing - you're still playing the game? 

secondly

Here is where you and many others out there didn't properly get. Right, I'll try to clarify!

Let's start with the respect thing: when we speak of respect in its form, the thing that it is obviously meant in this place (and willingly - ? - mistaken by whoever thinks the way you do) takes another meaning than the very meaning of the term itself. Your "respect" can be seen as: "if you treat me fairly, you earn the same from my side". Fair, right, but unfortunately, this is not what I and the forum rules have meant with it. Bringing respect on a forum simply means bringing it to the place you're in, and not directly to the person (though, this doesn't allow you to be aggressive or unpolite whatsoever);  I don't care if you respect me or not - this is not what I am asking you -  but I care when you disrespect who thinks differently than you, using an aggressive behaviour or, worse, not really polite terms: you're in a place that can possibly be seen by kids; don't forget it. 

The second thing is still linked to terms, but differently: you see, the sentence "You're a good boy" (basic example, just to make you get it ^^)  can be as first seen as a compliment. The point is that, since the language in general takes many forms and meanings dependently on the context we use them in, even this polite term can be seen as aggressive and disrespectful if we hear it from bullies who just threatened a kid in a school and the kid had to obey them without any other choice (another example - always good to clarify). The way you use "Fanboy", which contains normally nothing bad, used on another context might result as disrespectful and aggressive, and the bad thing is that you are aware of this. 

Long story short, man 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

@zherot 

I won't argue with you further - there is no point on that and this is not the right place for that either, so I ask you to respect rules of the forum and keep a pleasant environment here. I don't think it's that hard, after all. 

P.S: I never banned any form of criticism nor deleted it in any way. If with criticism you mean "This update sucks, you are just leeching money from us", then this is everything but criticism, and should be treated as everything but criticism. 

Edited by Higgings
typo