This is ridiculous

Rayotenper

look at this! this is ridiculous!

why there's so many sentinels?!

its because they are "the good guys"? its because everything there is cheaper? its because people there is more active?

they aren't "good guys",everything depends of the players,there's those who saw an enemy player and just react when they are under attack,and there's the others that just attack when they saw you

the economy needs to be "fixed",im just wondering,¿why people sell everything so expenvise? its like they need the gold like it can be exchanged for real money,thing that its impossible

people like sentinels because its basically "easy mode",lets say some people are very very lazy,and no,don't include me plz,i'm not one of them

and not only that,there's 3 classes that i personally consider "broken":

Blade Dancer: paralize,and you're death

Warden: These are practically inmortal,every block means they get healed,they can mass tank thousands of players for long enough,these truly need a nerf

and also,there's people that says that game masters favor sentinels(i'm not sure if this its true),when they shouldn't do that

why? you ask

if game masters DO favor the sentinels,this can represent a big hole in the game,since the servers will get filled with players,and when they are full,rest will have to move to the legion,and they win't enjoy because they are on a big disadvantage,the players also in the sentinel side,will ststt to break the rules and buy/sell/exchange accounts(stuff that its already happening but these manage to dodge the ban),the legion will be empty,sentinels will win EVERY SINGLE war,and game masters will have a significant lose of busget,and this will eventually kill the game

my solutions:

if game masters really DO favor the sentinels,they should keep a neutral position instead,no side its better than other,in order to keep the game alive for more years

i'm nobody to chage the people,i know,but if we want to make the legion a better place,they should be fair,even at selling and stop being lazy,i know this won't change anything,but i hope it makes you think about it

i dunno what's gonna happen with this post,i just hope i didn't break any rules,i'd rather break my staff rather than breaking a comunity rule or game rule

thank you very much for reading,and i really hope the legion will be better someday

IMG_6283.PNG

please forgive auron,he's being negative,and i didn't notice he was cursing,things have gone tough

Seriously, either make one big pointless complaints topic or non at all. But please don't start spamming the forum with everything you don't like about Sentinels. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, Rayotenper said:

people like sentinels because its basically "easy mode",lets say some people are very very lazy,and no,don't include me plz,i'm not one of them

If I were to give awards for stupidest things I read on ws forums, you'd be the winner, sir!

Edited by Fortuno

13 hours ago, Fortuno said:

If I were to give awards for stupidest things I read on ws forums, you'd be the winner, sir!

don't make me set you on fire(i'm talking about my fire totem,i can do it,i don't care)

On 7 de agosto de 2019 at 10:00 AM, Morgana said:

Seriously, either make one big pointless complaints topic or non at all. But please don't start spamming the forum with everything you don't like about Sentinels. 

well what can i say?

since i was a middle level(13-17),a lot of sentinels where doing nothing but killing players,incluiding me,for no reason,and this drive me to hate them,i'm talking about the sentinels on US-Sapphire,most of them are savages,they kill anyone for no reason,and the worse part is i can't kill them back right now because their stats are ridiculously high,which gives me impotence,so i build a black list of every single player that killed me for no reason,but that's not what are we talking about

and as the cherry of the cake,most of the sentinels are legionaires using alts,unbeleivable!

but yeah,in conclusion: for me,they are the true villians of Arinar

and just so you know,i was thinking on doing a different suggestion called: "Dummies for every occasion" to close this topic

On 10/14/2019 at 7:54 PM, Rayotenper said:

well what can i say?

since i was a middle level(13-17),a lot of sentinels where doing nothing but killing players,incluiding me,for no reason,and this drive me to hate them,i'm talking about the sentinels on US-Sapphire,most of them are savages,they kill anyone for no reason,and the worse part is i can't kill them back right now because their stats are ridiculously high,which gives me impotence,so i build a black list of every single player that killed me for no reason,but that's not what are we talking about

and as the cherry of the cake,most of the sentinels are legionaires using alts,unbeleivable!

and just so you know,i was thinking on doing a different suggestion called: "Dummies for every occasion" to close this topic

If you get annoyed by people killing you:

You might consider not to play a WAR game 🙂

On 10/14/2019 at 11:54 AM, Rayotenper said:

well what can i say?

heres the reason why. i use to play mc . i switched elf about 5 months ago everytime i log mc I get called and slandered and insulted from people like you " that im an elf" and your extremely topic yes specifically you Rayotenper. people like you are the exact reason. Mc side is over priced because less mcoiners and less farmers = less items. Simple economics more people and farmers= More Surplus and cheaper items. no one can control that but you guys. honestly mc should be cheaper no matter what its just poor players like to jack up price of one noob item they got so they can get some gold and it causes mass inflation. If MC us sapp wasnt so Toxic maybe more would come and if more people famred. then more would come as well. my point is if someone switches to MC dont go crying that they killed you with there elf and insult them cus then theyll just leave again.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:20 PM, Turtle said:

heres the reason why. i use to play mc . i switched elf about 5 months ago everytime i log mc I get called and slandered and insulted from people like you " that im an elf" and your extremely topic yes specifically you Rayotenper. people like you are the exact reason. Mc side is over priced because less mcoiners and less farmers = less items. Simple economics more people and farmers= More Surplus and cheaper items. no one can control that but you guys. honestly mc should be cheaper no matter what its just poor players like to jack up price of one noob item they got so they can get some gold and it causes mass inflation. If MC us sapp wasnt so Toxic maybe more would come and if more people famred. then more would come as well. my point is if someone switches to MC dont go crying that they killed you with there elf and insult them cus then theyll just leave again.

Matter of fact is that people take the game too seriously. It's a game after all, you can choose any class play any side you want... One best thing devs added to the game is the ignore button..use it wisely.

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Matter of fact is that people take the game too seriously. It's a game after all, you can choose any class play any side you want... One best thing devs added to the game is the ignore button..use it wisely.

half of MC US Sapp is like that . Such low players if you ignore them all = 0 chance to get items or invite to arena or farm :spiteful:

people seem to get annoyed and complain about losing the war and connect the reason to it is the population of sentinels.

you lost the war, well sure that suck, but the game is much more than a simple war with the other faction

the game did just fine before wars were introduce and no one was complaining about the other faction over population, even after wars were introduced it did not change a thing about the game.

to be honest, i didn't pay attention to wars for a long time now, i was busy with hunting raid bosses like engineer and elm, while also spamming dungeons and guild event

even fighting in arena didn't cross my mind, my point is that the game is much more than wars.

and its the same at both sides, each one blaming the devs that they love the "other" side and giving them more favors which is not true

as for the economy side, its not that people sell more expensive, its more about production

gonna give you an example..

case 1: signs of amp

signs used to cost around 15k gold in legion side in EU server, but someone bought 500USD worth of signs and flooded the market with them. causing their price to drop to under 10k-8k gold in their sale day, while they were sold for 15-20k gold in sentinels side, and it took a while for legions to recover from that drop in price.

case 2:Facelss costume

faceless is worth around 1million gold in legion in Eu server, while it worth around 400k gold in sentinels

my point is that, economy on both sides is a living thing like real life economy,it get determent by the players, its not something that can be "fixed", people don't sell on legion side more expensive because they are greedy, but because of the rarity of the sold item.

if the demand increased while the production decreases then prices will increase and the opposite is true, when demand decrease and production increase then price will drop

if something sell cheaper on either side that just mean that this side have a lot of it.

same with real life, if a country sell something cheap then that mean it have a lot of it, didn't you travel to a country and found out that they sell something way lower than at home? the reason is that thing maybe be produced in said country, doesn't mean that other places are robing you...

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

people seem to get annoyed and complain about losing the war and connect the reason to it is the population of sentinels.

you lost the war, well sure that suck, but the game is much more than a simple war with the other faction

the game did just fine before wars were introduce and no one was complaining about the other faction over population, even after wars were introduced it did not change a thing about the game.

to be honest, i didn't pay attention to wars for a long time now, i was busy with hunting raid bosses like engineer and elm, while also spamming dungeons and guild event

even fighting in arena didn't cross my mind, my point is that the game is much more than wars.

and its the same at both sides, each one blaming the devs that they love the "other" side and giving them more favors which is not true

as for the economy side, its not that people sell more expensive, its more about production

gonna give you an example..

case 1: signs of amp

signs used to cost around 15k gold in legion side in EU server, but someone bought 500USD worth of signs and flooded the market with them. causing their price to drop to under 10k-8k gold in their sale day, while they were sold for 15-20k gold in sentinels side, and it took a while for legions to recover from that drop in price.

case 2:Facelss costume

faceless is worth around 1million gold in legion in Eu server, while it worth around 400k gold in sentinels

my point is that, economy on both sides is a living thing like real life economy,it get determent by the players, its not something that can be "fixed", people don't sell on legion side more expensive because they are greedy, but because of the rarity of the sold item.

if the demand increased while the production decreases then prices will increase and the opposite is true, when demand decrease and production increase then price will drop

if something sell cheaper on either side that just mean that this side have a lot of it.

same with real life, if a country sell something cheap then that mean it have a lot of it, didn't you travel to a country and found out that they sell something way lower than at home? the reason is that thing maybe be produced in said country, doesn't mean that other places are robing you...

A cross-side economy ( mc-elf common dealer) can be a good option... As you can see elf's have more population than mc in almost every server if it is implemented then many elf's can buy products from mc side and we MAY see a good flow in gold in mc side and this will encourage mcs to farm/hunt more....though it's just a suggestion

Edited by Lashabi

Don't forget the Mages, any guild with broken Mage's troop is unparable. 

Obviously, if you write something like this, the Sentinels will go on the attack to defend their faction. 

This year was the worst year of class swinging, several class broken OP, and the worst thing is that we will have to endure the entire reign of the Sentinels until the spring of 2020

I'm telling you, I saw a lot of legion friends who stopped playing or moved Sentinelas. 

Edited by Danfake