Earthquake problem

Tenkre

Ok i have problems with earthquake skill:

1. 80 % of time  whan i cast earthquake i my char goes to the location where i clicked,even if i click one yard away from me

2. almost 50 % of time skill does nothing (not resist),there is animation of yelow drop falling and that is it, no effect at all(no animation on ground)

does anyone have similar problems or is it jus me?

1. If you are locked on to a target like this:

Опубликованное фото

And use earthquake, you will walk to the place where you used earth and use it there or when you click on another spot.

How to stop this: Click on anywhere else to unlock the target ( mostly on the spot you are standing ) then use earthquake and then continue to lock on the target.

PS: Lock on = Auto-attack.

2. It's cause by bugged position.

There's a topic here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73558.15

My explanation on " Bugged position ":

It's either from server lag ( game has delay but you don't see, example, you see your enemy 3 yards from you, so you put a trap where you are standing, but then the enemy isn't really 3 yards from you, he's 5 yards away, so he gets trapped 2 steps further than your trap is, or another one, simply running around in a 5x5 yard circle, the game makes you take the " fastest " way, so in your screen your running around in a circle, though what's really happening is that you're running in a diamond shape )

or either from stagger, stagger is when you hit your enemy and he stops moving for 1 second during that hit,

if you hit him too much, ex. Exhaust + Plash + Normal attack + Dark arrow, it causes too much stagger that he doesn't move at all, but what the players see, is that he still moves each 1 second for 1 yard then stops for 1 second from stagger.

And I see allot of people complaining that people shoot from other side of the map or Barbs charge from top bridge to down bridge.

This is caused from server lag, like the one I explained earlier with the circle motion.

it goes like this, in the map with 2 bridges up and down and you see your enemies at the start, when you target your enemy at the start and don't let go ( normal attacking ) and he goes up, in your screen it shows you going down, though at the start the " fastest " way to reach your enemy was taking the up way, so you're really going up to attack your enemy, though what players see is that you are attacking your enemy from the down when you are really up, same goes with charge/fear/blind/other single target skills, a simple re-log can fix this.

And another one is a map with many "obstacles" in the way, this makes you take the " fastest " way as I said earlier, though in your screen you're taking the way you want to go, the longer way.

Well idk about the above 2 but sometimes quake doesn't work - show animation but doesn't hit the opponent - even if he is clearly in range. mostly happens if you are running and quaking  :shok: :shok:

Sange is correct, to stop the walking sequence related to quake you need to stop having locked target. Easiest way is too move cursor and make your shaman take a step any direction and then cast quake right away. Blinding target also unlocks target and will let you cast quake without any walking issues.

dealing no dmg/effect is most likely cause youre moving to fast after cast or connection delays. If you play with a friend on 2 devices next to each other you'll see that its never in perfect sync, so that can be a problem casting quake to. Cause on your screen your hitting, but on opponents screeen youre not.

Many times im standing still and click on myself and no hit mob who is attacking me. The not sync screens is a big problem in this game if devs are reading this please repair tht in next update after 3.4.

• 2 weeks later...

This also happens in BG caves against the green subterranian knights or whatever.  You'll have 3 or 4 on you, stop and cast quake on your damn feet and it'll hit like 2 of 4 of the mobs.  Its more han lag, I swear its the way the maps built.  Bad pathing or something, either way its ducking annoying and I'm about to wage war on aigrind.  :shok:

This also happens in BG caves against the green subterranian knights or whatever.  You'll have 3 or 4 on you, stop and cast quake on your damn feet and it'll hit like 2 of 4 of the mobs.  Its more han lag, I swear its the way the maps built.  Bad pathing or something, either way its ducking annoying and I'm about to wage war on aigrind.  :shok:

It's the stagger.

• 2 months later...

:shok: shaman's earth small as ranger's trap now, warlock next to smalling hes cyrcles :rofl:

w.l already weak.. less hp and tissue armour.. :bad:

smalling w.l circle mean weakest class in w.s. :facepalm:

My mage always do that what kind of warp was that  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :crazy:

its sucks in norlant cuz we are half the time running around :blush: .i hate this the previous update's quake was nice it was 90% :good:  hit .this is about 50% :bad: .i hate it pls do something:( ;)

• 1 month later...

I just starting shamans but I'm just here to say angrind or whoever is in charge or snorlax can you guys.fix this problem because i won't play if the skills don't work half of the time earthquake won't work so plz fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yea thats not a bug maybe its just like rogues gauge which fails if the swing of your sword was with low accuracy.

but the fact is earthquake doesnt seem to be dependent on any stat such as accuracy  :facepalm: thats down right dumb way to fail.

• 1 month later...